Thread: Sweet and cute Alice

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sweet and cute Alice

Alice is such a sweet, cute, adorable and innocent girl. She really tried hard to please me. She is not a type of PSE girl, but really really GFE type of girl.

We started the session with kissing and I asked her to take off my clothes. She even folded my clothes nicely.

We jumped into the shower. A bit of play there. I lathered her cute boobs and pussy and we were kissing again. The kissing got more passionate as I played with her pussy.

After drying up, I carried her to the bed and she was giggling. More kissing and then she started giving me a cat bath. Slowly kissing and licking me down to my balls and cock. Her BBBJ was not the best I have had but enough to make me hard.

Time to return the favor. I asked her to lie down and I DATY and did some fingering. I really took my time. My regret was I only booked her for 30 mins. I asked her to check if I can extend. Unfortunately, after checking with Wilson, she had another booking. Damn! I promised her, next time I will stay longer.

Things got a bit rushed after that. I asked for dom, and she started with cow girl. My goodness... she was very very tight! Be gentle, guys....

I could not hold it. Partly because how tight her pussy was and partly because I just wanted to finish quickly.

As we jumped back into shower, the buzzer went off.

She is really a sweet girl. Treat her nicely and softly guys....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR hardbanger

She sounds totally like my type of girl... all these AR's on Alice is killing me lol.
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*