Thread: Shelly and Maggie double - rimming heaven.................

Shelly and Maggie double - rimming heaven.................

Person's Name : Shelly/Maggie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Tuesday 10th September 2013

Girls Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/maggie.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $300 per hour for double

Size/shape : B cup small erect nipples/ D cup large nipples

Pussy: Both girls landing strip

Roster: Tuesday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian/ Hong Kong

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, HJ, Rimming, tromboning, Toys, massage.

Review:

I had read a few reports on Shelly and was wary as no photo's were available. Her service seemed impeccable and zero negative reviews. But no photo's.

Shelly had been on holiday in Malaysia and retuned this week. I decided to try and catch her on her first day back.

Shelly is stunning. A real KDoll. It's a pity there not a photo of her face somewhere.

The girls really worked well together and they treated me to a full dose of DT, rimming, tromboning, cat baths, ball work. I was in heaven. They are both fun, giggly and great fun. Nothing beats one girl giving you an enthusiastic sloppy rimjob as you CIM wither the other.

Maggie had a long orgasm from the magic wand and mini Hitachi I brought along. Shelly was less willing to come probably due to the three hour booking with a regular straight after our double. I did get her very horny with the toys and she started to lightly scratch and bite my back and neck like a frisky GF.

The girls worked on me with alternating BBBJ, rimming and teasing. I did not get to fuck either girl as they were totally engrossed in pleasing me. Shelly provides an outstanding BJ and tea bagging.

Shelly is also a rimming queen.

Do yourself a favour. See Shelly!!!
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Return visit

Quote Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
    Person's Name : Shelly/Maggie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Tuesday 10th September 2013

Girls Photos : http://533willoughby.com.au/maggie.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $300 per hour for double

Size/shape : B cup small erect nipples/ D cup large nipples

Pussy: Both girls landing strip

Roster: Tuesday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian/ Hong Kong

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, HJ, Rimming, tromboning, Toys, massage.

Review:

I had read a few reports on Shelly and was wary as no photo's were available. Her service seemed impeccable and zero negative reviews. But no photo's.

Shelly had been on holiday in Malaysia and retuned this week. I decided to try and catch her on her first day back.

Shelly is stunning. A real KDoll. It's a pity there not a photo of her face somewhere.

The girls really worked well together and they treated me to a full dose of DT, rimming, tromboning, cat baths, ball work. I was in heaven. They are both fun, giggly and great fun. Nothing beats one girl giving you an enthusiastic sloppy rimjob as you CIM wither the other.

Maggie had a long orgasm from the magic wand and mini Hitachi I brought along. Shelly was less willing to come probably due to the three hour booking with a regular straight after our double. I did get her very horny with the toys and she started to lightly scratch and bite my back and neck like a frisky GF.

The girls worked on me with alternating BBBJ, rimming and teasing. I did not get to fuck either girl as they were totally engrossed in pleasing me. Shelly provides an outstanding BJ and tea bagging.

Shelly is also a rimming queen.

Do yourself a favour. See Shelly!!!
    I am seeing Shelly again on Sunday. A surprise double again! I wonder which girl will join us? Has anyone an idea of her.preferred doubles partners?

Banned
    I am seeing Shelly again on Sunday. A surprise double again! I wonder which girl will join us? Has anyone an idea of her.preferred doubles partners?
    I think she works well with Ada! And they both keep asking me to do a double with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    I think she works well with Ada! And they both keep asking me to do a double with them.
    Thanks. Ada is working Sunday too.

Yipeeeeeee.

Banned
    Thanks. Ada is working Sunday too.

Yipeeeeeee.
    Yes they both usually work Sunday but you would need to make a booking to be sure you can see them.