Thread: [Midas Massage] Alex

Junior Member(有D料到)

[Midas Massage] Alex

I visited this shop long time ago. Hadn't got a chance to write a review till now.

It was my first visit and I pretty much did not know what to expect after reading mixed reviews about this place and not so many reviews in this forum.

Went there on Sat arvo and was shown about 6 girls. I was so confused, none really stood out. I finally decided to try Alex for 45 mins.

Went upstairs and I felt she was a bit cold. Damn! I thought it would be a bad decision and bad first session.

She asked me to shower, I thought I would be showering alone. Turned out she joined me. She cleaned me but nothing special happened. It was really just plain and cold. I tried to make up some conversation, but I think there was a bit difficulties with her English.

Anyhow, I went up to the massage table. As I lied face-down, she asked me if my dick is alright? Hehehe... she noticed that I had a hard-on. I said, it's ok, but you would have to be responsible for this.

The massage was hard, but nothing special. I even felt pain as she massaged my head. Lucky, it didn't take too long.

She then started cat bath, licking and kissing my back down to my butt and legs. She did it slowly and nicely. After that she did B2b with her boobs. BTW, her boobs are not that big. Probably B size. I felt something changed with her. I think this session is gonna be OK.

She then asked me to turn over. Again cat bath and kissing all over my body. As she got to my dick, she started licking my balls and dick. Hmmm nice.... no BBBJ though... I didn't ask, not knowing whether it was standard or something extra. Anyhow, she then sit on my tummy doing HJ cowgirl. It was really really nice and sensual. She let me play with her boobs as well. I finally exploded....

She then just lied on top of me, let me relax and caress her body.

Overall, it was a good session. I may try other girls.

Bros, if you know any other good girls please recommend. Thanks!

I like this part !

My pet hate is when the WL or ML jump off you as soon as you cum and headed straight to the tissue box !

Sexual service 101: the 60 seconds immediate after the cum shot is very important to the punters overall experience !

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

I like this part !

My pet hate is when the WL or ML jump off you as soon as you cum and headed straight to the tissue box !

Sexual service 101: the 60 seconds immediate after the cum shot is very important to the punters overall experience !

Cheers
    Excellent tip above, the post blow cuddle and encouragement should be made mandatory

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol! I've had straight to the shower with Listerine before the tissues