Thread: Aki- Japanese sweetheart

Aki- Japanese sweetheart

I had a good day at golf last Sunday (8th Sep), won a bit of money from the boys so as I was leaving the golf club I thought about visiting Winnie from 45George but it was a bit far at the time. I then remembered seeing some place on the roster, Hurstville... ahhh 19Pritchard was around the corner, and they are having a promotion also, perfect!! Rang the boss, he said 3 girls available. I was taken straight into one of the rooms, and within mins a knock on the door, in walks Aki. She is Japanese very friendly smile, she is a bigger girl (size 10) with nice C cups. I asked for 1hr, my usual punting time. Aki tells me she's only available for 30mins due to bookings. Damn it!!! I was ummming and arrhhing for about 2mins, the boss takes me to another room where a girl is available for 1hr. She is nowhere my type so decided 30mins with Aki will have to do. Aki comes back in and jokingly laughs at my umming and argghing lol.
    I took a shower while Aki sets up. Now this is where I was so glad with my final decision!!! I was sitting on the side of the bed, Aki sits down next to me and just stares me in the eye, and says " you're very cute" and plants a nice kiss. Nect thing you know we are groping each other all over while our lips and tongues are locked. I help her undo her top revealing perfect nipples on C cups. We lay down on the bed, all this time our lips never parted. Aki looks at the clock and says we don't have much time. I started playing with her pussy, she is so wet. You make me horny she says... I want to fuck unless you want Cbj first? "Let's fuck hun".... we start with mish, she pulls me very close so we can continues to kiss. After a few mins she asked to be on top. Wow!!! She grinds away and I can feel her wetness covering my inner thigh, this made me want to explode. I grab her thighs and help her grind faster, she is going at top speed. I can't remember the last time it was this intense, I was litterally seeing stars. She stayed on top for a bit cuddling each other. In the end my 30min punt seemed like an eternity. Thank you Aki I will sure to check the roster nect time you're working. Aki actually only works every 2wks, she originally works in Melbourne but is studying in Sydney.

WhoMadeWho

Exclamation Aki- Japanese sweetheart

Tx for the review WhoMadeWho

We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your experience with Aki

You have now been entered into this weeks draw to win a free 1/2 hr full service with the lady of your choice (I'm Guessin Aki ) as part of our Birthday Celebrations

Winner will be announced on Monday 16th Sept at 8am i will also notify the winner by pm

Good Luck

Cheers

Pete @ PP