Thread: Midas-Sophie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Midas-Sophie

Howdy all, before i start just want to say loving all the reviews all the brothers give especially the bad ones as i think we all appreciate who to stay away from so thanx!

Anyway i have been to midas 3 times in maybe the past 5 months or so and have seen Sophie the last 3 times. She is a colombian, yes colombian, girl working in a korean massage shop, which i find funny but refreshing. She is mayb in her late 20's to early 30's and has a banging latina body. Big DD tits, amazing round ass and a decent face, but a very nice personality which in a korean massage shop is also refreshing.
    Unfortunately i cant comment on her massage skills because 3 times out of 3 we didnt make it to the massage, she seems to be as horny as me, which is hard to believe. We have done everything apart from full sex and frankly i didnt mind that haha, maybe thats why i went back.
    Anyways if you guys are looking for a south american chick to fool around with then pay midas a visit, she works during the days most weekdays i think.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1littleindian View Post
    Unfortunately i cant comment on her massage skills because 3 times out of 3 we didnt make it to the massage, she seems to be as horny as We have done everything apart from full sex and frankly i didnt mind that haha, maybe thats why i went back.
    Anyways if you guys are looking for a south american chick to fool around with then pay midas a visit, she works during the days most weekdays i think.
    Everything? Like bbbj, pussy slide, daty n fingering?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh yes my friend

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1littleindian View Post
    Oh yes my friend

thanks for the report.

what's the address?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by akabf View Post
    what's the address?
    LMGTFY - http://www.midasmassage.com.au/