Thread: 22 Brodie: reception a complete WANKER

Senior Member(無間使者)

22 Brodie: reception a complete WANKER

Called 22 Brodie and asked which girls available and guy says 2 girls ( can't remember names) now, and i asked is fiona working, "yeh" and wen she available "20mins". I rocked up about half hour later. Was shown the 2 girls only then asked is Fiona available and he goes to check without saying anything to me. He left like i asked him to go the river and fill me a bucket of water and carry it back a couple of miles back to the village. I was like what the fuk.
    5mins after Fiona comes for intro. 5mins after that reception comes in, ill take Fiona i said and he says a hour and I'm like nah 30mins. He gives a look and says smfn in Chinese or wateva under his breath. It was like he was pissed that I only wanted half hour. I said to him do you have a issue with me going 30mins only looking him straight in the eyes. He pauses, says nothing and I exchange money.
    I don't understand the logic in his approach. Was he saving Fiona for a king or prince? And what was with the attitude when I gave him none.
    Great service roger.

Ps. Besides all the bullshit, what a awesome root Fiona is.

Posted in wrong section. Anyone know how to move to general talk.

Banned
    hi,

may i ask the time and date u visited?

ps: only admin can move u to general section

cheers
    roger