Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Janet from Cracker

Junior Member(有D料到) Poonda Bear's Avatar
    G'Day Brothers,

http://cracker.com.au/brisbane-qld/e...urn=1&pageno=1

Yesterday I had my first and definately not last Janet experience. Possibly the best VFM GFE/PSE around. But the caveat being the price. Her pricing is perfect, any higher and she couldn't compete with some of the middle market girls that offer Greek.

Great kissing, DATY and DATA. Enthusiastic and capable Greek service. I'm above average at 20cm, and she took it well for what looked like a square peg into a round hole. However I didn't get any CBJ during this visit. Her pictures are legit, and she's a sweet latte pocket rocket. Glad I could get in now she's back ;-)

I debated leaving my feedback as I'd love to save this GEM for myself, treat her with respect and don't destroy her. I'm planning on going back.

Hope this post adds some legitimacy to this thread.

Such a sweet little lasian bubble butt :-)

Banned
    Please stop posting your penis size, nobody cares unless you want oilman to "service" you.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Please stop posting your penis size, nobody cares unless you want oilman to "service" you.
    I'm just stating the facts so that people can make informed decisions. I don't sit and think out my reviews, they just flow off the top of my head before I forget the detail.

For Heisenberg's sake, here is the review he wants:

I paid for it and it was good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    If you took dick up the arse for a living, you might change your mind lol
    I wish there was a 'like' button sometimes!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    blah blah blah.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

She's finishing up

Gents, got a reply from Janet saying that she was leaving the business.

Too bad but good luck to her...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thats weird. I wrote blah blah blah and look who replied next.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ah crap. I really liked Janet, the best I have found since Paula retired. Both provided great service. If anyone has a gem they are keeping secret in the same league can you please pm me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes boys, I'm afraid it's true. She is getting out of the WL trade and going legit. Apparently she is trying to move her family out here from the Philippines and in order to be successful she has to show gainful employ.

I'm gutted, but much respect to her. A better life for her family and going through the proper channels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If she is lodging her tax returns, that should be enough to demonstrate gainful employment as a WL. Queensland has anti discrimination laws so they can't look badly on her visa application because she is in the sex industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammered View Post
    Yes boys, I'm afraid it's true. She is getting out of the WL trade and going legit. Apparently she is trying to move her family out here from the Philippines and in order to be successful she has to show gainful employ.

I'm gutted, but much respect to her. A better life for her family and going through the proper channels.
    It was certainly good going through her improper channel...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree ... all three of them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like a few of you lodged

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammered View Post

I'm assuming she is only massaging now or has she left the industry completely? Does anyone know?

Praise Jeebus!! Through SMS I have confirmed sweet Janet is still in the biz looking after our every need. Thanks for the heart attack. I'll be heading back next week!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonda Bear View Post
    Praise Jeebus!! Through SMS I have confirmed sweet Janet is still in the biz looking after our every need. Thanks for the heart attack. I'll be heading back next week!
    For real? Fuck yeah, i'm still yet to meet this lovely lady.
    Wish i hadn't already had two WL's & one ML this week. I'll still spare a little more coin to get to meet her.
    I gotta learn to budget better

Or make more coin hahaha

Banned
    I enjoy slipping Janet an extra couple pineapples to go no dom. Improves the experience + regular checks so I feel safe.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I enjoy slipping Janet an extra couple pineapples to go no dom. Improves the experience + regular checks so I feel safe.
    i will never ever see Janet ....

hehehe mind matter!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234