Thread: Lonya

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lonya

I missed a chance to see Porya again, but I rang up hoping she was available. The receptionist ran through the roster of available ladies, alas she is unavailable as I'd expected given she is in high demand these days. To my luck, one name piqued my interest - Lonya. The elusive Lonya was available in the evening. Naturally I placed my booking.

So, I waited at the lobby for the receptionist who turned out to be a different lady. Kind of a cutie.

Up we go, and as she opened the door, Lonya was hiding behind it and gave us a surprise. She's a playful one all right.

Lonya has a cute cheeky smile, with a face that doesn't strike you as much at first glance. As I gazed at her face, the more attractive it seemed than initially thought. While these thoughts were going through my mind, she moves to undress me, pausing in between to give me kisses on the lips.

She then turns around and asks for some help unzipping her dress, revealing a well proportioned body. Not a supermodel's body, but an attractive one which a girlfriend might have. She is about an average height, just the right height in my opinion. Nice B/C tits. And in fact, she is just like the girlfriend you would expect to have.

Playful, cheeky, teasing and oh so willing to please. We head into the shower - which was not filled with hot action, but more light teasing and kisses. YMMV?

Back at the bed, I lay her on her back and DATY. Well-shaven below, and she responded well to my techniques. Lots of moaning and "so good"s - seemed genuine as she writhed here and there. (Nothing dramatic like Porya's but that's Porya for ya) Lonya knows how to moan - kinda JAV style.

Once I was done, we switched and she gave a nice, long BBBJ with lots of eye contact. And sloppy. I think she got the bed pretty wet with her drool, lol. Halfway through she swings around and pushes herself on me for a 69'er. Wow, she really liked my DATY after all. This went for quite a while...

Eventually I looked her in the eye and said "I wanna be inside you". Dom'ed up and she hops on and rides away with no lube. She was really enjoying herself. Eventually we swapped to missionary and she loved it deep and hard, so I tried the best I could pumping away. She loved every second of the action and smiled, as her moans got louder and louder - the girls in the waiting room probably could hear her.

We swapped to doggie and it was hard to penetrate so we lubed up. But Lonya preferred no lube, she later tells me. Lube reduced her sensation so she couldn't cum, unlike the earlier part with missionary. But that didn't stop her enjoying herself. After a strenuous pump, I eventually came.

She loves to fuck and is not shy about that. Overall, a great session. Shame that it's hard to catch her later in the day since she only works late very randomly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty much spot on in my opinon. Well written, well done bro

Banned
    thanks UKO bro for your good review of LonYa@MOC!

We wish more and more people will get chance to see our BIG LONYA!!!

She maybe available for whole day on 19/09! Keep check the site for latest roster.

Take this chance!!!

MyOutCall.COM

MOC Rikki
    Lonya is on today, come to see her!

MOC Rikki
    Lonya is on tonight!

MOC Zeus
    bookings welcome!!!!!