Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Momo - real Japanese girl with top service

Senior Member(無間使者)

Momo - real Japanese girl with top service

On Friday night, I booked Holly with Andy before I drove to the shop. On arrival, Andy had gone home, but the receptionist told me that Holly finished early due some personal business. As I learnt from the roster that there is a Japanese girl, Momo, working on Friday, I took her instead. The receptionist assured me that Momo is genuine Japanese and offers very good service.

After meeting Momo, I like her and so took her for an hr. Momo is 1.62m tall, pretty and in her mid-20s. Her body is slim and has a B-cup boob. Momo's skin is fairly white, but not the snow-white type. She speaks very politely and gently. She gives a good girlfriend feeling. She comes from a city close to Tokyo and she reassured me that she is real Japanese

Momo took me to her room upstairs. She has the biggest room and a large bath tub and a massage bed as well. She stayed with me inside the room instead of leaving the room to get towels. She made me feel very welcome and warm. I brought some good red wine with me, originally intended for Holly as I was told by me friend that this Aussie girl likes wine before sex. Momo is not a good drinker, politely she took only a small cup to please me. In the end, she said the red wine made her more horny than normal. Hence, she said she will only drink with me next time, instead of with every customer, otherwise she could not work afterwards.

Momo only offered CBJ and catbath. However, she is like her countrygirl's policy of doing things diligently and is a perfectionist. Therefore, I enjoyed her warm up exercises very much and responded accordingly. She was very proactive in bed and tried very hard to obtain her orgasms. In the end, she got orgasms twice, with her vagina spasmed each time for quite long for each time she came.

She was very impressed with me when I told her that I am learning Japanese and has the Lonely Planet's “ Japanese learning book with me all the time. She said she will teach me in future. She told me that she only works on Wednesday and Friday. She said she will teach me next time when we meet. I like her attitude and beauty and hence I will intend to make her my regular girls whenever I went to this shop in future.

The whole session with Momo was very enjoyable and I would see her regularly in future.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Hi Biggerbanana, have you punted anywhere besides Kyoto206 ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Hi Biggerbanana, have you punted anywhere besides Kyoto206 ?
    now that you mention it...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey BiggerBanana, I notice that your review has subsequently been posted on another punting site. Was that you posting under another name over there, or has some lazy prick posted your review under his name?
    Posting since 19 May 2008

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    Hey BiggerBanana, I notice that your review has subsequently been posted on another punting site. Was that you posting under another name over there, or has some lazy prick posted your review under his name?
    I did not post this AR on any other site. What for? Could u pls kindly let me know which site my report was re-posted? Nothing I could do, but still I wish to see.

Thanks, bro

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bracket View Post
    Bro bracket which one was posted 1st? Which ever one was 2nd is surely the clone.....? I dislike re-posters

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Bro bracket which one was posted 1st? Which ever one was 2nd is surely the clone.....? I dislike re-posters
    More than dislike, I despise plagiarists and have caught out a few in the past, including one who copied one of my own ARs.

In this case I checked carefully the timing of the posts before pointing out the duplication above and deliberately using the word "subsequently". BiggerBanana posted his AR at 12:04am last Sunday. Noviski posted "his" (with a few trivial changes) at 11:16am that same day on AuXXX.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Biggerbanana View Post
    I did not post this AR on any other site. What for? ...
    There are a number of punters, myself included, who look at a number of sites, BiggerBanana. Each site has posters who post only there and therefore by looking at the other sites you can pick up punting intelligence that you wouldn't have got by sticking to just one site. And of course if you pick up intelligence from a site you should post there too, purely on ethical grounds. That's why you sometimes see a punter posting the same AR on multiple sites, usually but not always under the same name. Doesn't stop you having a favourite site, which for most posters here is clearly Aus99!
    ... Could u pls kindly let me know which site my report was re-posted? Nothing I could do, but still I wish to see.

Thanks, bro
    Don't believe that there is nothing you can do! By being vigilant and reporting plagiarism to the mods, we've had people who have stolen other punters' ARs banned from sites. In this case your AR was stolen by Noviski and posted on AuXXXReviews.com. He posted it here.

Unfortunately, if you're not a member there you won't be able to see that link. To get to be a member you have to write two ARs, which is why Noviski stole yours. I've cut and pasted "his" AR below and you can see that although he's made some minor changes it's clearly yours.

You can complain to the mods there using this link. Complain about the copying, give them a link to your AR here to confirm you posted first and they will quickly take action.

Home
    Forum
    New members area
    Post your 2 reviews here for free access
    momo from Kyoto206

+ Reply to Thread
    Thread: momo from Kyoto206

15th September 2013, 11:16 AM #1
    noviski

Default momo from Kyoto206

Got a bit of fun from 206. Momo is a genuine Japanese and offers very good service.

After meeting Momo, I like her and so took her for an hr. Momo is 1.62m tall, pretty and in her mid-20s. Her body is slim and has a B-cup boob. Momo's skin is fairly white, but not the snow-white type. She speaks very politely and gently. She gives a good girlfriend feeling. She comes from a city close to Tokyo and she reassured me that she is real Japanese
    I
    Momo took me to her room upstairs. She has the biggest room and a large bath tub and a massage bed as well. She stayed with me inside the room instead of leaving the room to get towels. She made me feel very welcome and warm. I brought some good red wine with me, originally intended for Holly as I was told by my friend that this Aussie girl likes wine before sex. Momo is not a good drinker, politely she took only a small cup to please me. In the end, she said the red wine made her more horny than normal. Hence, she said she will only drink with me next time, instead of with every customer, otherwise she could not work afterwards.

Momo only offered CBJ and catbath. However, she is like her countrygirl's policy of doing things diligently and is a perfectionist. Therefore, I enjoyed her warm up exercises very much and responded accordingly. She was very proactive in bed and tried very hard to obtain her orgasms. In the end, she got orgasms twice, with her vagina spasmed each time for quite long for each time she came.

She was very impressed with me when I told her that I am learning Japanese and has the Lonely Planet's “ Japanese learning book with me all the time. She said she will teach me in future. She told me that she only works on Wednesday and Friday. She said she will teach me next time when we meet. I like her attitude and beauty and hence I will intend to make her my regular girls whenever I went to this shop in future.

The whole session with Momo was very enjoyable and I would see her regularly in future.

Oh snap thats out right plagiarism.... he even left in the wine part, what a snake this guy noviski is.

Banned
    I think it's time to call your lawyer and get the AFP to investigate.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No need to be concerned.

I am a staff member from Auxxxreviews, we have received this complaint and will take immediate action.

We do not allow plagiarism (i like to call it theft) and thank the members of Aus99 for bringing this to our attention.

BTW: it was posted in the staging area of the forum, no need to post 2 reviews to gain access.

Rubbedup

Quote Originally Posted by rubbedup View Post
    No need to be concerned.

I am a staff member from Auxxxreviews, we have received this complaint and will take immediate action.

We do not allow plagiarism (i like to call it theft) and thank the members of Aus99 for bringing this to our attention.

BTW: it was posted in the staging area of the forum, no need to post 2 reviews to gain access.

Rubbedup
    Good to see you guys are on the ball!

Quote Originally Posted by JetSetWilly View Post
    Of late the forum is proving to be a constant source of amusement for me. Here we have punters getting their panties in a bunch over plagiarism of wait for it... a review of a WL. And over in the Porya thread we have fellas bickering over which WL has more reviews - with some of them actually running off to count how many
    Well if I find out someone plagiarises my reviews I won't be happy either and I would complain also.
    I think it is ok if people want to count reviews, it doesn't harm anyone and it is within the rules. If you are not interested then tune out, no need to criticise, it is not very friendly or constructive ...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah the mods come down hard on those copying and pasting reviews that aren't theirs and claim them as their own.

But I feel a bit of humoured sympathy for them in their naivety to think they can get away with it, the way you'd laugh at an artless kitten getting itself into strife without thinking things thorugh very far.

Bracket found two of mine on auxxx reviews which actually led to my joining up with that site to monitor it. I admired the **** who pinched mine's taste actually!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    i have had a 64 review of mine used for another shop..god that gave me the sh...ts..
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

I just noticed we have a Noviski on our forum, I wonder if he is the same as the auxxx one ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Good to see you guys are on the ball!
    Yes, now all we need is for the mods to do something about shops bumping threads without any new or useful content other than xxxXXxxxx

But don't hold your breath for that one

Banned
    Of late the forum is proving to be a constant source of amusement for me. Here we have punters getting their panties in a bunch over plagiarism of wait for it... a review of a WL. And over in the Porya thread we have fellas bickering over which WL has more reviews - with some of them actually running off to count how many
    Are they doing the counting at the same time as trying to out do each other with sweet words to Isis in her thread?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    hahahaha! it's hilarious.

However porya and isis deserve the fame and fortune that it brings. they both are great!

Says the guy, wait for it... with no AR's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast