Thread: Has anybody Tried this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Has anybody Tried this?

Was "ILUVASIAN"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    WOW, $270 for 1 hr relaxation? Full service is event cheaper than this...This chick is old, says 35 on the ad, I assume she would be 40 in real..
    Anyone tried? I would go somewhere else...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerD View Post
    WOW, $270 for 1 hr relaxation?
    That is for Nuru slide etc. That seems to be around the going rate for Nuru, as I understand the Nuru gel is fairly expensive.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

2pegjg

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    That is for Nuru slide etc. That seems to be around the going rate for Nuru, as I understand the Nuru gel is fairly expensive.
    About $70 for 1L on Google, $270 is still too expensive for 1 hr body slide..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up Don't

tried it, no good robotic, too many rules .. wash three times, no talking, etc....
    Was "ILUVASIAN"

Senior Member(無間使者)

Nuru..

Is she worth seeing for a R&T ?
    or is she not as good as pics suggest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Whats View Post
    tried it, no good robotic, too many rules .. wash three times, no talking, etc....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    Is she worth seeing for a R&T ?
    or is she not as good as pics suggest?
    she's a clock watcher, and robotic if you like that i'd say go for it.
    Was "ILUVASIAN"

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool Clock watcher...

FYI.

This was her reply to my SMS when I sent her a message about 11.30 this morning...
    Me: r u avail for oil massage today?
    her: time and length? Later afternoon.
    Me: 30mins as soon as u r avail.
    her: did you read "late afternoon" no as soon as possible.
    Me: That's ok, what time is ok for you

Then finally at 1.37PM..
    her:2.15
    Me: Great, where do I go.
    her:$120/30min erotic. Pls bring cash. Can u make 2.15 or want 2.20 instead? Need exact time.

WTF..!!!
    She must have a thing about time. With an attitude like that coupled with the review from Whats I cancelled.

Lucky I wasn't really hangin for one today..

Cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    huh!.. told you .. most of these girls in brisbane are shit!.... i just fly to sydney every now and then for fun
    Brisbane girls should just get a real job.
    Was "ILUVASIAN"

Senior Member(無間使者)

spoilt..

I lived in Thailand for 2 and a bit years...

Nothing has been the same since...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whats View Post
    huh!.. told you .. most of these girls in brisbane are shit!.... i just fly to sydney every now and then for fun
    Brisbane girls should just get a real job.
    no only some girls are shit most the girls i have been to give me a good time

hughbie01

grryfdg

Sjshsjanssnsnsndnsdn

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

@ hughbie01

In Brisbane Sooner or Later The WL or PIMP answer the response to negative comment.
    The Comment sounds and looks exactly like the writing style on her advertised page...
    Was "ILUVASIAN"

hughbie01

Dixkdfjffkck

Sdkdjdjddjdkdfk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was "ILUVASIAN"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, hughbie01!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    Her ad says Nuru is not available at the moment so I don't think that is the reason.

It does sound expensive compared to full service but "wonder slide" sounds interesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)

100% Correct

Quote Originally Posted by hughbie01 View Post
    I just found this post and thought id post my experiences with kan as they seem to be quiet the opposite of the last few members.

I have been going to kan now for over 6 months and every time I go I have left happy, I would rate her massage as the best ever I have had, and I have been to all the major shops and popular girls in the ML industry. She is qualified in 5 styles of massage, and you can tell straight away when comparing her massage to other ML's. I would recommend her even for a massage with no happy ending, she's that good in my opinion. Her apartment is always immaculately presented, and she offers nibbles and fresh juice when you arrive.

As for the guys complaining she is a clock watcher, you may have just been unlucky and she had someone booked in after you, I have been there overtime many times and she never chases me out (I sometimes take along time to cum, and she always makes sure I do). Her ending is far from mechanical, it's always been a sensual experience for me. If It seemed mechanical, it might be because your new and she's unfamiliar with you and what you like, if you go there a few times she will open up, she might just be shy because your new.

I haven't had this problem with her making me shower 3 times, if you have been asked to shower 3 times I wouldn't blame her, I'd look at yourself and your ability to clean yourself, you obviously stunk. If I was a jiggalo and some fat old bitch rocked up and asked me to go down on her and her snatch smelt like dead children, I wouldn't want to either work with that either, I mean come on guys just because you pay it doesn't mean they have to put up with that sort of shit.

Her photos are accurate and of her, she is very attractive and is 35. Could pass for 30 in my opinion, she has a lean body, and a set of C cups.

Anyway to sum it all up I highly recommend a visit. She isn't the cheapest, but well worth it, she's also got a $20 special on at the moment, I'm pretty sure. Check her out.

I can back Hughbie's report up 100%....she is on my opinion the best in Brisbane by a country mile...