Thread: Good Bye Penne

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Good Bye Penne

I had the pleasure of seeing Penne on her last night at TMC before she leaves for Japan on Thursday.
    I have seen Penne a few times since she has been in Sydney, she Is perfect in every way. Gently spoken, cutest smile, kissable lips, big eyes... her flawless body is smoking hot.
    After a drink and small talk last night, it was time to enjoy this gorgeous young woman one last time.
    After showing Penne came out with her towel wrapped around her and lay on the bed, like a gift waiting to be unwrapped. We kissed lightly, building to DFK, Ithen slowly nibbled and explored every part of her tight body eventually ending up DATY for 20 min, listening to her whimper amd and feeling her body lightly shudder just about made me end prematurely!
    Penne was dripping wet, I dommed up, lay on my back, she climbed on and slowly sat down on me so deeply in one slow move that I hit her back wall, I felt her juices dripping down my arse, unbelievable! Watching this girl rock on top of me, with my hands holding her perfect breasts was a sight to behold, I will never forget her perfect body. From cowboy to mish, sliding in and out of her tight pussy with her legs up over my back... frig she is good... my parting gift to Penne after a quick removel of the coat, was a mouthful of cock, she sucked, licked, sucked until I emptied what felt likes months worth of cum into her mouth, she took the lot and some! After the clean up, we cuddled for awhile and finally said our goodbyes. Penne, Sydney has lost a gorgeous, sexy young woman.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Farewell gorgeous doll Penne!

Shop Owner
    PENNE is the best product in TMC.

every one likes her face and body.

today will be the last day.

contact to 0421225572

Shop Owner
    Last day

TMC

Top service in SYDNEY

Hour 350