Thread: Gina RnT?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gina RnT?

G'day guys, newbie to the forum. Just after some info. Been to a few diff RnT girls from Cracker and stumbled onto Gina who was hands down the best I've seen so far. Cute red head, bubbly, great rig, good massage and great ending.

I just had a straight RnT though and was wondering if anyone has been to see her and had any extras as would def be keen to go back if she does?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you look around the traps, there a quite a few reviews on her. Haven't seen her myself, but many have said that she is definitely one of the better one's. Get the impression from said reviews that she won't do any additional services, but she already has a better service than some FS providers. I guess the only way to know for sure is to see her again and politely ask her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I noticed a mention of her in a thread and someone mentioned FS. Though I couldn't find any reviews on this forum which is new from what I can gather? Thanks for the reply though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Haven't tried her rnt yet, but I've seen her at the peeps. Hot, full of energy, definitely on my list - I've heard you get an excellent view for the end.

Google "Gina Cherie" or "Gina Rotten" and ishotmyself or ifeelmyself for an in-depth view!