Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sammy simply the best

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar

Sammy simply the best

Sammy is from China (Hong Kong) about 163 cm tall slim build with C cup natural breasts, I see some where its said they are D might be correct however what ever size they are they are loverly tits. She is pretty with a beautiful smile and come to bed eyes. She is trimmed down below and has a large tatoo between her belly button and love pot. She is not young (30 plus).

I have seen Sammy many times and she is my favourite she is always friendly and fun to be with.

DFK , BBBJ, DATY, Massage, Cuddles are all available.

Sammy walks in the room and asks how long I say ten minutes one hour she says and I hand her the money she looks me in the eyes with that sad look on her face and says 2 hour I look at her and I hand over the loot.

She gave me a long kiss and says shower Sammy went to complete the formalities and returned as I was drying off then she hopped in the shower.

I hand her the towel and lay on the bed and she joins me and we lay together for some long passionate DFK.

I kiss her neck and ears and then work down to her breasts and nipples she likes this. She reaches down and strokes my now erect member, I put my hand on her pussy and then slip a finger inside her she obviously likes this and it isn't long before she is dripping wet.

She decides its time for some BBBJ and she starts with some ball licking eventually working up and down my shaft before finally taking me in her mouth for some very good BBBJ she is so good at this.

Its on with the condom and she climbs on top for some cowgirl and almost immediately she swaps to Asian cowgirl this feels so good I let her go for a few minutes and then pull her forward and we lock in a DFK while I work away from below she stops kissing long enough to get her breath and let out some groans of delight before she sits up straight and explodes in an orgasm then collapses on top of me with her head on my shoulder. I run my fingers through her hair as we lay there both enjoying the moment.

You on top she says as she rolls over onto her back and I enter her in missionary, she pulls her legs up to her chest she grabs a tissue and whipes my brow you hot she says as I continue to work away soon thats all forgotten as I get faster and feel her mussles tighten around me rock hard cock and she lets out a moan as she comes and I follow only seconds behind.

I lay on top off her and we embrace and kiss with me still inside her she doesnt seem to mind and we stay there for some time before I think I must be sguashing her and decide to get off.

Oh too much she says as she inspects the contents of the condom, how long since you had sex I look at her and smile she says 2 days I say yes.

She cleans me up and then lays next to me with her head on my shoulder we have a gentle kiss and she lays there for some time, I stroke her hair with one hand and after a while she strokes my now limb member it isnt long before she has his attention again and its on for round two.

After round two we relax together arm in arm and then she says shower so its off to the shower and the end of another great session with a lovely lady Sammy.

Sammy works Wednesday and is great value for money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I remember the last time I was with Sammy a 2 hour booking. She has that sexy cheeky personality that makes you feel so special and comfortable. I can see next Wednesday at 64 there will be a long queue for her. I think I will come and see her in the morning at least I will get a chance to check her out before the crowded night schedule.

Well I dont know CMDR Yesterda there was Sammy on and the new girl Crystal she looks good and one of your old favourites Jessica dont know who else was on yesterday but the line up looks pretty impressive. Walked into Jessica as I opened to room door on the way out yesterday she still looks hot and gave me a big smile and hello good to see you so I might have to visit her again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I vaguely remember yesterday was also Yoyo. I was too busy with the beauty Crystal to remember.

I havent seen Yoyo yet she is on my list, have still got the bruises from someone telling Sammy I saw Yuki last Saturday Ha Ha! and it wasnt Yuki who told her, I think it was Cici.

The bruises have healed so I am off to see Sammy again tomorrow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hope to get there to see her today. I went over my review I put somewhere and it seemed like I enjoyed myself so not sure why I haven't seen her again yet. Maybe the punt was during me REALLY excessive stage (versus just plain excessive) where they all became a blur. I will try my best to reacquaint myself with her again.

Well I just got back from spending two hours with Sammy she is just a loverly lady great to spend time with and well we dont have sex as such we make love which is so much nicer and as a result the sex varies from very good to great what more can you ask for in a punt. I rang up to book and Sofie answered the phone hello (my name) I will book you with your wife? Thanks Sofie she doesnt even ask what time or how long now. All I had to say was thanks see you later.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If I hung around I would have met you LW. But then again, I didn't really want your sloppy seconds.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    LOL thats funny LW - so Sophie is saying 64 is your 2nd home too with a lovely wife in Sammy ... and ilovefs.... best laugh I have had in a long time LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    If I hung around I would have met you LW. But then again, I didn't really want your sloppy seconds.
    Thats one good reason to punt early you never know who has been before you later in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    LOL thats funny LW - so Sophie is saying 64 is your 2nd home too with a lovely wife in Sammy ... and ilovefs.... best laugh I have had in a long time LMFAO!
    The wife bit has obviously got carried across from 533 cant keep a secret in this industry.

Its happy day Wednesday Sammy day at 64 better go dont want someone to take my booking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Won't be me LW unfortunately. I've been wanting to see Sammy for a few weeks, last time you were fucking her when I wanted to, now I'm short on dough. Shit happens I guess.

Well you can't help bad luck IL but don't worry I will look after Sammy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hip Happy Sammy Day to you LW... I am sure there are a lot of jealous brothers here unless they go and visit Sammy tonight hehehe...

If they go tonight they will miss out she is going home early today. But I had my usuall great time with her she is simply my number one.

Saw Sammy today for the what has become the usual 2 hours I just love the time I spend with her. I guess she is not my number one for no reason.

Did Sammy come in I went there this morning and she didn't come in? I was going to go back but was told she wasn't coming In.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    sammy, also called jenny in No.40 Blacktown, she is amazing girl, always on the top of my list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast