Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The most shocking moment of your punting career

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    You are gonna love this then, years ago I remember rimming and drilling this Thai girl's areshole with my tongue and I felt something hard and a yucky taste ...
    Ohhh man, did you have to tell me.. I have a mental picture I can't get out of my head now, lol. I see that encounter still hasn't stopped you.

Rofl @ IExperiment - Red Nose Reindeer.. We're going to have to call CL Rudolf or Rudy from now on..

Banned
    I went to a shop in Bankstown it was some years ago now and I was going for all my worth when the papasan opened the door walking in and stood there talking to the girl.

The place was new and the walls didn't go to the ceiling and there were no locks on the door. Obviously I never went back to that shop.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I don't mind fucking a girl while she is on her period.
    Sometimes they get super horny that time of the month.
    I have heard the same thing actually, but still kind of does my head in.

mista
    I have tried having sex with a girl that just finished her period, i was ok with the little blood however her pussy stunk like a 3 day old rubbish bin!

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I don't mind fucking a girl while she is on her period.
    Sometimes they get super horny that time of the month.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mista View Post
    I have tried having sex with a girl that just finished her period, i was ok with the little blood however her pussy stunk like a 3 day old rubbish bin!
    Some girls work while they are having their periods, I used to see a girl that did and in those days in a Caucasian shop you could only do daty with a dam so I didn't bother and unless the girl told you there was no way you would know.

The girls use a sponge, the ones I see these days at Asian shops usually tell me they have just finished their periods so not a good idea to do daty I think a few of them us a sponge but most of them just have a bit of time off.

Another girl I used to see used to tell me she was having her periods and would I still like to see her as she was very horny at that time of the month again it was back in the old days and if she said that daty was not considered, mind you she was so horny it didn't matter used to have great sex with her at that time of the month. Probably wouldn't work for me these days as I am getting older and need the passion and daty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneonone View Post
    Some girls work while they are having their periods, I used to see a girl that did and in those days in a Caucasian shop you could only do daty with a dam so I didn't bother and unless the girl told you there was no way you would know.

The girls use a sponge, the ones I see these days at Asian shops usually tell me they have just finished their periods so not a good idea to do daty I think a few of them us a sponge but most of them just have a bit of time off.

Another girl I used to see used to tell me she was having her periods and would I still like to see her as she was very horny at that time of the month again it was back in the old days and if she said that daty was not considered, mind you she was so horny it didn't matter used to have great sex with her at that time of the month. Probably wouldn't work for me these days as I am getting older and need the passion and daty.
    There was this shop I used to go to in the western suburbs area and there was this girl, ive seen her a couple if times so we know eachother. And this one time I saw her and she tells me she's on her period at the time so she can only do anal. That was the first( so far only) time ive had anal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Filodude View Post
    There was this shop I used to go to in the western suburbs area and there was this girl, ive seen her a couple if times so we know eachother. And this one time I saw her and she tells me she's on her period at the time so she can only do anal. That was the first( so far only) time ive had anal
    Never heard of that before as long as she told you before you went in the room I suppose its Ok wouldn't be much good to me as I don't do anal.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hikhik View Post
    Hmmm. Seems to be a few too many stories here that begin with - "a friend of mine...." So I'll tell you a tale of a friend of mine. He noticed blood on the condom after fucking the WL. Of course he freaked and asked her what's going on. Turned out she was working whilst on her period.
    This has happened to me countless times and at least twice this year. No biggie for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Well last sunday the 22nd my girl also was having her period and we did it in the spa and than in the Bathroom, since she was in her period it took time to empty the spa from a little bit of blood and I came in her which was no complain from her.

Yesterday she just finish her period I did the same and this time she panic as I came in her and she was explaining how she could get pregnant which I lough as I told her that I already had a vasectomy and she just finish her period and most unlikely she would fall pregnant unless my sperm is alive and able to stay alive for two weeks ....lol.... so I ask her again as I cant see her bleeding.

To make her less nervous we drove to a 24hr chemist to purchase a Postinor-1 to relax her not me cute silly girl.
    She was a bit embarrass to go in and ask me to go buy but I told her I cant as they always say they can only sell it to the lady
    I gave her $50 notes when she came back she complain as it cost $29.95 for one little pill ...lol... I told her dont worry as she really wanted it.

A few years ago there was a place in the city in the old NAB building near Capitol Square. They must have been short of girls as the male manger offered to do the massage and HJ.
    Walk away Walk away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had occasional period sex, whatever. A bit too rich to enjoy DATY with (immediate post-period — I'm not into the vampire look), but come on, it's not the end of the world! Women have periods. Women have body hair. The horror! I have to say that I am pretty conditioned by fashion not to expect hairy armpits (or bushy pussies) these days, but crikey, I had the hugest crush on one of my dad's assistants back in the '70s, and yep, she had the bushiest armpits!! I can just hear her singsong voice now...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to a brothel and asked for a double. Only one WL was available so the mamasan asked me if I would mind taking her until another was ready. I said sure.

Apparently the other girl was taking too long because after 10-15 minutes the mamasan herself came in and dropped her pants, grabbed my hand and shoved it up her pussy! The mamasan was attractive and knew how to give a BBBJ, but it was a busy time for the shop and she had to keep taking phone calls and bookings, which was quite distracting. Eventually I asked for some of my money back as I'd prefer to just have the original girl for the remaining half hour. Surprisingly, the mamsan was quite understanding but didn't want to give me any money back. Instead she extended the time with the other WL for an extra half hour, which was fair enough I thought.

Still, it was unexpected and rather shocking to someone relatively new to the punting scene at the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh actually just remembered my worst moment. It actually made me shiver to remember it.

VERY early on in my punting career I went to my local shop. It was a Sunday afternoon and apparently all the WLs were all tired so there was only girl available. She came out and I kid you not she was the epitome of the fictional hooker (ie the ones that do not have a "heart of gold").

Her hair was messy and unwashed. Her makeup looked as if it had been applied by Homer Simpson's makeup shotgun, set on 'whore'. She was short and fat. Her clothing was old (very old) lingerie which was in such bad shape that it hung off her arms and had several ripped holes in it. She was (and I hate to say it, but there is no way to put it nicely) ugly. She was missing at least two teeth from the front of her mouth and I had no desire to explore the back to see what her dentures were like there. She had a droopy cigarette that hung out of the side of her mouth and dripped ash all over the floor. She was at least 50.

She called me "love" and explained that the only services she offered were covered french (which I didn't what that was back then) and straight sex. All for the princely price of $300/hour!!

I explained that I was new to the game, too nervous and had to leave. I couldn't get out of there quick enough.

I often wonder of she was a joke, sent out to customers that they did not want to serve for one reason or another in order to scare them off. I sure hope so.

It took me WEEKS to want to go to a WL again, and more weeks before I could enter a shop without that image entering my mind. I have never been back, and I never will.

**shiver**

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No Batmans jumping out of cupboards?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyphil View Post
    Oh actually just remembered my worst moment. It actually made me shiver to remember it.

VERY early on in my punting career I went to my local shop. It was a Sunday afternoon and apparently all the WLs were all tired so there was only girl available. She came out and I kid you not she was the epitome of the fictional hooker (ie the ones that do not have a "heart of gold").

Her hair was messy and unwashed. Her makeup looked as if it had been applied by Homer Simpson's makeup shotgun, set on 'whore'. She was short and fat. Her clothing was old (very old) lingerie which was in such bad shape that it hung off her arms and had several ripped holes in it. She was (and I hate to say it, but there is no way to put it nicely) ugly. She was missing at least two teeth from the front of her mouth and I had no desire to explore the back to see what her dentures were like there. She had a droopy cigarette that hung out of the side of her mouth and dripped ash all over the floor. She was at least 50.

She called me "love" and explained that the only services she offered were covered french (which I didn't what that was back then) and straight sex. All for the princely price of $300/hour!!

I explained that I was new to the game, too nervous and had to leave. I couldn't get out of there quick enough.

I often wonder of she was a joke, sent out to customers that they did not want to serve for one reason or another in order to scare them off. I sure hope so.

It took me WEEKS to want to go to a WL again, and more weeks before I could enter a shop without that image entering my mind. I have never been back, and I never will.

**shiver**
    Sounds like something from an adult comedy sketch!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know, right!

However, as the straight man in this little skit, I can assure you that it wasn't funny :|

I struggle to think of one. I must be lucky most of my punts have been quite decent.

This happened in Perth. I went to see a girl who was operating out of her Northbridge apartment. She was young and pretty, girl next door type; clean house, she even reared a pet cat. When we were about to do the deed, I was shocked when I noticed red dots in her pubic area. I cant be certain if that's STD, so I told her I dont want to continue. She cried and cried and assure me it wasnt STD but I put on my clothes and left.
    I left home and kept thinking how bad I treated her. So I rang her again and apologise and tell her I dont mind having sex with her. But she said she doesnt want to have sex with me anymore.
    In hindsight, I think I did the right thing and I was lucky she rejected me the second time. Better be safe than sorry.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have had a few bad ones. One that still haunts me after 10 yrs is this one.

In Canberra, fyshwick- WL huge tits but she had worked all day and had every guy suck on the nipples, so they were red raw and denied me the pleasure, she had the flu as well. Anyway did the Daty - got the flu myself after that.
    What makes this punt strange was she asked if she could keep the cum filled condom???. WTF? I asked what does she do with it?
    She said I was good looking and she could use it later? Well that spun my brains for a while. I can only assume she sold the sperm off to a fertility clinic. Is there a mini me out there now aged 10? Or did she make a skin cream out of it?
    I just have to forget about it and move on.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by electroman69 View Post
    What makes this punt strange was she asked if she could keep the cum filled condom???. WTF?
    I used to see a thai WL that asked to keep the condom each time, she said she rubbed it on her skin as a cream, I kid you not!
    She was hot and had nice smooth brown skin!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I used to see a thai WL that asked to keep the condom each time, she said she rubbed it on her skin as a cream, I kid you not!
    She was hot and had nice smooth brown skin!
    Uhhhhh.....

I hope she washed after applying the "cream" before the next punter! :P

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast