Thread: Thai massage for around $50

Banned

Thai massage for around $50

I was wondering through sydney on the weekend as I haven't been here for years and noticed alot more massage places. Terrible really! (sarcasm inserted!)

There was a advertising message board girl selling $49 Thai massage (one hour) across the road from the QVB building and then another for $51 an hour down next to the Apple store, both on George Street.

What are these places? Anyone tried them? Is there 'extras' included for that price?

Banned
    Extras included? Now I think you are asking for too much brother, especially in the CBD.

They lure you in with the $50 massage and then convince you to upgrade and pay more for the extras.

I haven't been to much Thai shops in the city, as they are either legit or you better off going straight to those Thai b2b where extras are included.

And plenty of the "legit" Thai shops are using some stupid sales tactics to squeeze more money from you when you want a really good massage - just part I !!

It works something like this:

Advertised price or the price from the sandwich board said $49.00

Then you paid $49.00

It's only dry massage, if you want oil, extra $10,

Not strong enough for you, you need stronger massage, we change another master masseurs for you, only $10 more !

So you ended up paying $69.00/hr

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    These are all/mostly legit places, and the basic massage is not so good, they will assume you want to pay for the better massage wich costs a bit more.
    Usually you will be in a room with a curtain divider, this is a sign that there is no hanky panky.

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    These are all/mostly legit places, and the basic massage is not so good, they will assume you want to pay for the better massage wich costs a bit more.
    Usually you will be in a room with a curtain divider, this is a sign that there is no hanky panky.
    Shall I copy again that Brisbane thread about the secret signs of RnT shops ??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Shall I copy again that Brisbane thread about the secret signs of RnT shops ??
    You could just post a link to it from here!

Banned
    Thanks for the responses. Yeah, I thought it too good to be true. Best to spend time at the places which have good comments and reviews from fellow punters.