Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chances of seeing a full lineup at GINZA

Banned

Chances of seeing a full lineup at GINZA

going for a sydney trip soon, was wondering if it would be better to book a girl in advance.

Would love to see the lineup if possible,

if so what time would be suitable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've done a couple if walk-ins at ginza I've never seen a full lineup usually one or two girls but I know some of the gold premium girls do get completely booked out so probably best to book a in advance

So do the Gold Class girls... And Silver Premium too

Quote Originally Posted by herecticx View Post
    going for a sydney trip soon, was wondering if it would be better to book a girl in advance.

You will have a better chance of seeing a line up at 5 Star or 127 Regent St.

Best time is before 7pm

Cheers

Banned
    This has been asked before.

Your chances are significantly less than "sweet fuck all". Use brother Hoshimoony's amazing resource (The Ginza Index) and book, you won't be disappointed.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There are only around 4 or 5 girls rostered at any given time and chances are at least 3 will be busy.
    So at best you will only get to view 1 or 2 girls.
    You can take your chances. You probably won't get the girl you want. But all the girls are good so you can't really go wrong.
    To get the girl you want the best option is to check hoshimoony's guide and the website and book first.
    Best time for a walk in with no booking is between 4-6pm when the morning and afternoon shifts overlap so that's when most girls are on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When a shop only shows a couple of girls, it doesn't necessarily mean the rest are busy. That's the way they manage and share jobs to make the girls happy, otherwise all the popular ones get picked and the lower class ones miss out with no income, so they just tell you the top ones got booked out, but if you call to book, you can always get a booking

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    At Ginza they really are busy.
    Especially the Gold and Gold Premium girls.
    They are very popular and booked.
    So yes the best strategy is to book .

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    At Ginza they really are busy.
    Especially the Gold and Gold Premium girls.
    They are very popular and booked.
    So yes the best strategy is to book .
    Umm... That's what wannabe means I think, leave the casual customers to non-premium girls, that doesn't mean the premium ones are fully booked, that's why you still can get a booking by phone.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Umm... That's what wannabe means I think, leave the casual customers to non-premium girls, that doesn't mean the premium ones are fully booked, that's why you still can get a booking by phone.
    bro wilisno, have you actually tried getting a booking by phone for the golden+ girls at Ginza?

Seriously most are booked hours ahead (I've tried a couple of times to get a booking on the day rather than the day before rather unsuccessfully) which is why I make a point to book as soon as I see the roster every time :P The only time they're likely to be available on walk in is if someone did a last minute cancellation, but you're pushing your luck if you're flying in from interstate to hope that you'll be that lucky. So my advice echoes those of everyone else above: BOOK IN ADVANCE to avoid disappointment.
    Co-President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Clubs | The Ultimate Index - The Girls of Ginza | The Girls of 5*

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Chances of seeing a full line up? Zero.

Unless you get a piece of card board saying "please help ninjas stole my family, need money for karate lessons" and sit near the entrance pretending to be homeless and watch the parade of beautiful girls walk in to Ginza to start their shift.

Ginza has a large contingent of repeat loyal customers on this forum and I'm sure Hoshi's index will tell you more than looking at a line up guessing which girl to pick.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    When a shop only shows a couple of girls, it doesn't necessarily mean the rest are busy. That's the way they manage and share jobs to make the girls happy, otherwise all the popular ones get picked and the lower class ones miss out with no income, so they just tell you the top ones got booked out, but if you call to book, you can always get a booking
    The casual Punters are not necessarily pushed towards silver, its just the law of supply and demand.
    And sometimes you could be unlucky and secure no one at given times..

I'm rarely a last minute booker, ( I tried to book Jas with only 2 hrs notice once, but her last slot was quickly filled so I missed out)
    I prefer to organise myself days in advance and book any girl based on the Hoshi's index.
    Not having a official line up doesn't bother me at all, i would probably take too much time trying to decide as they are generally all good.
    I like going in with no expectations and love the anticipation and excitement I get in seeing someone new for the first time.
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    sit near the entrance pretending to be homeless and watch the parade of beautiful girls walk in to Ginza to start their shift.
    But which entrance?? :-P I've seen more than a few arrive through the back, so even this method (obviously in jest) is not fool-proof. BOOK*.

* NB - don't be shy, the booking process will be handled exceptionally well, and your booking will be honoured. They put other shops to shame in this (and many other) regards.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    But which entrance?? :-P I've seen more than a few arrive through the back, so even this method (obviously in jest) is not fool-proof. BOOK*.
    Yeah I thought of that but i specifically didn't mention which entrance as I don't want to come via the back and see a whole bunch of pretend hobo's watching me slip into the shop*:-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Gucci are you famous ?..
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar

Better book even I cant get a booking and I Try a many times. I always try to book early and still fully book and they know me already as well, so there is no games there.

Banned
    srsly??

people know when they will be horny a day before??

lol.........

srsly??

lol.........
    Not about getting horny on the day before, but wanted to see the girls way way before its a little similar to people feel hmm thats a nice restaurant I will book there next time when I can but unfortunately with pussy its even harder as they are not on the menu all the time

srsly??

lol.........
    Sound like your spontaneous and cant go wrong if you go to just any recommended girls on the forum with out being really to picky as long as you had a great time.

Banned
    srsly??

lol.........
    I'll abstain for a good few days, up to a week before a booking, to ensure I'm raging from the start.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast