Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brothels raided

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brothels raided

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sutherland council was the subject of a corruption expose in last Sat's Herald. Maybe they have sooled the cops onto these shops to divert attention.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn imagine being raided in the middle of a punt!!

Awkward.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyboy View Post
    Damn imagine being raided in the middle of a punt!!

Awkward.
    Been there done that!! And yes....extreeeeeeemly awkward for myself and my customer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why would the NSW police participate in a raid? I thought operating an illegal brothel is nothing more than a council breach, or visa breach for workers, of course assuming there are no drugs or under age workers.

According to the article Police assisted with immigration and council officials, as it was targeted at night. So I'm guessing they just got in and the immigration team and council inspectors did their work. Arkward for punters and girls alike

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    Been there done that!! And yes....extreeeeeeemly awkward for myself and my customer
    Oh dear, did you resume the session once the officials had made all necessary checks? I suppose it would've just killed the mood for the customer

RT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would have been very awkward if you were in a compromising position. Did they knock on the door before entering or just slam the door open?

Banned
    hope they let them cum before taking them away

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    On the one hand the politicians bang on about the virtues of free trade, and on the other hand they seek to restrict the number of "deluded narcissistic pseudo empowered" wl's we get to enjoy - because of a minor paperwork issue.

I'll bet all the coppers and the immigration and council officials draw lots to see who gets to go on these stupid raids, with their overtones of an incredibly dated and irrelevant moral outrage, in the hopes of glimpsing naked or barely dressed females.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Total waste of time, police resources, and taxpayers money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All politics, as our new Nazi poster says. Local liberal council in strife over corruption; new liberal minister for border and moral protection (local happy clapper member) and a state liberal police minister in debt to Fred Nile.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So are there any criminal penalties for running an illegal brothel, even if some of the workers are on incorrect visa?

mista
    Are you sure ilegal workers granted PR, you must be joking right?

Banned
    If you employ someone without a working visa then you get a warning the first time and if you get caught a second time there is a $40 000 fine.

Employers can get access to check on anyone who comes for a job, they need to be registered as an employer and they then get a password to use for checking a persons identity and permission to work.

I forget what the penalty is if you get caught a third time.

Most of these shops were raided about 18 months ago so are more than likely to be at least on their second warning.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Just let the wl work! Who is the loser if they just let them work? The punter? The shop?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Sounds like a way for the council to get more revenue, raid them enough then get the fine, they may close down and then another one will open, raid them etc etc ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Running 3-4 girls, 40k would be annoying but could be passed off as a cost of doing business

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoBot View Post
    Running 3-4 girls, 40k would be annoying but could be passed off as a cost of doing business
    Yes but if its a fine its not tax deductable, that's if they pay tax anyway?

Banned
    LOL you have to pay tax first to be able to deduct anything.
    Majority of brothels would pay little or no tax and massage shops would be the same
    I mean where is the paper trail? Writing tax invoices out to customers, really??

Massage shops maybe declare some revenue but then the cost of tissues and advertising here would offset that revenue so no profit made and no tax paid.

Oh I forgot the cost of paying ghost writers to do reviews and bump threads, but I assume that would be a cash transaction so not deductible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast