Thread: Elegant Hong Kong ML Elley - kinky personality and those super long legs !!

Elegant Hong Kong ML Elley - kinky personality and those super long legs !!

A rare opportunity to get away on a Monday morning - But huge decision for me as where to go and who to see?

And they all have big big tits:

The choices are:

Mimi 36 E Cups at Stanmore

Sherry 40 G Cups at Snow Lotus

Mia 36 D Cups at QVB, and

My no. 1 girl Lisa, 35 C Cups at QVB

Tough decision really., but guess NOT, of course you already know, the title gave it away, yes, contrary to my usual very predictable behaviour I went for someone totally different, I rang up Coco to see if Elley is starting early, she called me back and confirmed that Elley is on her way. And my choice to see Elley, which surprised even Coco as she double checked again and said, are you sure you want to see Elley ? because Mimi is also on her way, I said yes, I know Elley only has smallish tits but I just couldn't get the sight of her long legs off my head so I have to have a session with her.

It started last Friday when I went to Stanmore to have my shoulder fixed by Coco. And when I got there, Elley was in room 4 showing Joey how to do back walking, so when Coco let me in, instead of going to the manager's room (room 4), I was taken into room 5. I was actually expecting some back walking for myself so I asked who is in room 4, so Coco told me Elley was there teaching Joey, and as we were talking, Coco pushed the door open:

Wow, what a sight ! Elley was in her "massage miss" short uniform and as she was standing high up on the massage table when balancing herself onto the ceiling bars. Her long long legs were at my eye level and they are so straight and long and lean and topped them off with a cute and meaty butt which was barely covered by the short uniform. So I can't help but commented on Elley's nice legs. And instead of trying to cover herself up, Elley lifted up her shirt to show me the full monty in her sexy undies and said: you like it, please enjoy, do you want to touch them??

What an invitation? but being the gentleman that I am, I shouldn't, so I said, thank you, very nice indeed but may be not now, but I will come back to touch them next time OK..............................lol

So here I am, been thinking about those long legs all weekend !! and I am not usually a legs man, so you can imagine how nice those legs are !!

When I got to Stanmore, Coco was there vaccuming and changing towels on the tables and all the cleaning up stuff, Elley is not there yet, so I help myself for some tea and 5 min later, Elley walked through the door.

I have seen Elley in the shop a few times alreay and she always has her long hair tied back into a ponytail, easier for working I suppose, but she looks really elegant and pretty when she has her hair down. She is better looking with her hair down, but for the way she worked, she's better off have the hair tied back - just like Mimi ..............haha

I was told to get ready in the room while Elley changed into her sexy uniform. the first thing that caught my eyes are those long legs again - I said to myself, OK, they are here, and they are mine, just wait another 30 min................hehe

Hanged over the cash for the hour session plus the $50 tips, I lay down and here came Elley !

First up, the usual pressed down, open back over the towel, standard HongKong massage procedures. So far so good and it didn't take long for Elley to locate all the hard spots with knots on my back and she told me straight away where all the problem areas, yeap, this young lady can massage. and she told me she was trained in Hong Kong, did a few months work at some sauna/massage places before coming to Australia and Stanmore was her first shop in Sydney.

It was quite funny when Elley told me how she ended up working for Coco, Elley was looking at the local Chinese Newspaper for works, and Stanmore was like the 5th or 6th shops she rang but when she spoke with Coco, Coco was the first shop owner speaking Cantonese to Elley, so she instantly felt more secured and comfortable with Coco and the rest was history - including Monica as well, but that's a different story...........haha.

So the massage continued, again, no point going into too much details with the part 1, all I can say is, Lisa is still the strongest but she hurts, Mimi is better off just for the push oil and Coco is still the best firm massage in Stanmore but Elley is not too far behind. As Elley worked her way around the table, her long legs were brushing my hands all the time and I was trying very hard not to put my hands all over her legs, but I did enjoy the little teaser: as the skirt is soo short, so everytime Elley was closed to me, her virtually naked long legs was againist my hands and arms, and on plenty of occasions - and I think she did this on purpose - that she would have my arm and hand between her legs, her skin was cool, her skin was soft and very smooth and I Like it very much.

Then Elley climbed on top of me and sitting on my butt while she gave me some strong pressing and pushing down on my spine. She was wearing a silky undie and her upper inside thigh was on my naked butt and upper legs, again, very nice feel with the naked skin contacts indeed.

I just want to say something, this is how a ML should be dressed - even for part 1 !!

As Elley was spending extra long times on some of my back and shoulder area, she apologised to me that there was not enough time for a back walk today - yeap, I do need to go back to work, so today it's not a good day to over run.

Then although I can't see it, I can hear that Elley was taking her clothes off. and by then the little massage oil dish was heated up and she dripped some heated oil on to my back, she rubbed the small amount of oil over my back evenly and then she climbed over and laid on top of me and started her body to body.

Now, I must say, Elley is Not Mimi and she only has a pair of soft B Cups, so her body slide while very nice, it's nothing much to write home about, and I won't be rushing back to see her again because of that. But I will return to see Elley again for the company, and the very enjoyable part 1 massage. Since my old days at Zanadu and Chequers, I have not had a good session with a Hong Kong ML (the dinky di kind of HK gal, not the Chinese girl who lived in HK for a few years, and speak the Cantonese with a strong mainland accent - like Coco, Mia and Sophie!!)

Elley will be the kind of girl I like to take out to coffee, dinner and Karaoke !! and when she told me some dirty jokes in Cantonese which only local HK people will understand, that's gold. I also noticed that the silky undies was staying on during the B2B. I am fine with that. In fact, it felt really good when Elley was rubbing her pussy (with pants) on my butt very strongly and her whole lean body was all over me. she kissed a bit, and she licks a little on my back, my neck and my ears and she blows warm air to lots of places which was all very nice. so I would say, apart from the small breasts, Elley was doing everything else rather quite well. she worked hard and she was very passionate.

Then I was told to turn over. First thing first, i have a drink of water from my bottle. Then my usual bear hug with Elley. This feel is very familiar - pretty much the same as I was holding Mena's slim body in my arms before at SL. Elley really has a similar slim body like Mena, both are lean but not boney which is important as I hate skinny girl. Mena's breasts are slightly bigger probably a B+ and Elley's are B-.............lol, but Elley has taller and more erected nipples and they are softer breasts too. Both have long lean legs, straight and an evenness of skin and flesh and not boney. both have very cute butts and I will say Elley got one back with her butt, they are one size bigger than Mena and very bouncy.

And Elley has very soft white skin all over, no tatts, so smooth that give me an urge to lick them !

So after a lot of hugging and have my hands all over Elley's body and turned her around so that I can admire all of her glory in the wall mirror. I decided that I need to play a bit more with her long legs, so I got down on my knees, have my face pressed against Elley's flat tummy, just below her belly button, the skin there was so smooth, I was thinking next time it will be my turn to give her some body to body over there using my oily cock............haha. but for now, I am happy just to rub my face on her tummy and my two hands up and down her long legs. The legs are so smooth and lean, really nice hand feel. this must be either the first time or very few times that I was playing with a lady's legs. Usually my head and my hands will be a lot further up north !!

When I had enough - well, more like I was getting tired on my knees, so I laid back down on the table and Elley placed the pillow over where the head hole is and she pulled the table cover over the pillow - this may be very little thing but I like it, it just showed how much she cared about the hygiene of her clients - I always did this before I lay down and Elley is the first ML who did it for me. Lovely touches !

A little bit more B2B was in order and Elley started the Tug sitting on my balls, so I asked her to move down a little bit which she did, then it gave her more room and access to my balls and she put her other hand into good use. Elley has a rather unique hand style which was quite different to most MLs. I am not saying she is better, but different and she was doing it very slowly while talking dirty cantonese to me - Oh, have I mentioned that Elley's English is very very good. I didn't talk too much English with her but during our chat, she throwed in some English words - typical HongKong style conversatons and her pronounciation was as good as mine. So I think all the Aussie brothers will love her !

So after a bit of play and the hour is up already, so we need to get right down to business, Elley said she wanted to see me off while laying next to me - yes please, so I moved a bit to the side so Elley was real close to me, pretty much a full body contact, and she putted my left leg between her two legs and put some pressure on my legs like riding my leg ! my left hand was around the back, inside her panties and had a firm grab on one of her butt and my right hand was all over her chest. At this position, Elley can only have her left hand on me but that's enough, it was a very sensual position with lots of skin to skin contact and Elley was kissing me while making some moaning noise, I totally surrendered and gave her everything I got - how's the after cum services - top !! even after I tapped on her hand, Elley didn't let go of me, just slowed right down but continued to give me some long and slow strokes until everything calmed down completely.

Usual cleaning up, but wait, that's more. Elley insisted that I waited for her laying down when she went outside to get some hot towel. She just wrapped a towel over her body and went out to wash her hands and came back with a hot towel. But first, she sat me up on the side of the table, put the dry towel on my back first, a few more shoulder massage and used the dry towel to wipe the oil frst then use the wet towel, this is as clean as i can get other then taking a shower, it's all the little things but she just seemed to do everything right.

So my final verdict: Elley is a must try if you like a good company with a ML with character, good English, very funny and accomodating, talks dirty and very service oriented. Decent massage, not as sensual and not much teasing as some of the MLs, but she still ranks very high in my list - may be I am giving her too much brownie points for being local Hong Kong girl, but hey, when you click you click and there is no price tag for that !! IMHO of course, as always !

Next time, I want the panties off, love to check out between her legs and see if she gets wet !! - But that may ended up to be a private review.................lol

Cheers

同聲同氣,分外親切
    美腿天后,知情識趣
    鍾意講咸濕古
    直頭係豪放女
    淨係醒自己友
    試唔試由得你!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been a big fan of Elley since she started!! lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Elley is also my favourite at Stanmore. She has excellent massage skill, she spotted my problem area when other did not. As an additional bonus, great legs, great ass, great English, great service and personality. What more does any one needs?

Quote Originally Posted by traveller1 View Post
    Elley is also my favourite at Stanmore. She has excellent massage skill, she spotted my problem area when other did not. As an additional bonus, great legs, great ass, great English, great service and personality. What more does any one needs?
    Hi brother Traveller1,

Thanks for your stamp of approval.

Being a foundation member, you obviously don't post much, but thank you for breaking your habit for Elley !! She'll appreciate your support.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    wow she sounds good

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ahlungor, how tall is elley?

Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Ahlungor, how tall is elley?
    5' 6" ?

About the same height as Angela, may be a touch shorter than Mena.

Cheers

Shop Owner
    Top girl Elley serving today
    Stanmore Remedial Massage
    252B Parramatta Road, Stanmore
    or rear entry via Corunna lane
    Opening 7 days, 10am to 10pm
    02-9568-5889, 0470-380-834

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother Traveller1,

Thanks for your stamp of approval.

Being a foundation member, you obviously don't post much, but thank you for breaking your habit for Elley !! She'll appreciate your support.

Cheers

She deserves everyone support, she is a keeper. I like her the first time I met her.
    I don't have time to visit new girls so I rely on other member recommendations so I don't have any thing new to report. I meant to write some thing on Elley but I am not sure if she wants me to.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by traveller1 View Post
    Elley deserves everyone support, she is a keeper. I like her the first time I met her.
    I don't have time to visit new girls so I rely on other member recommendations so I don't have any thing new to report. I meant to write some thing on Elley but I am not sure if she wants me to.

Elley has many fans and they are all happy !

同聲同氣,分外親切
    美腿天后,知情識趣
    鍾意講咸濕古
    直頭係豪放女
    淨係醒自己友
    試唔試由得你!

Had a session with Elley today - not that there was anything wrong with her massage skills to start with, but I've noticed improvement in her technique.

So try her out if you haven't and if you already have, give her another shot (pun intended) - you'll be impressed.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rubntug View Post
    Had a session with Elley today - not that there was anything wrong with her massage skills to start with, but I've noticed improvement in her technique.

So try her out if you haven't and if you already have, give her another shot (pun intended) - you'll be impressed.
    Elley is getting better every day