Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brand New Snow Lotus sister shop opening in level 2, 68A Erskine St this week !!

mista
    How about japanese mls?
    Any shop in sydney?

Quote Originally Posted by mista View Post
    How about japanese mls?
    Any shop in sydney?
    Mimi of 252 Stanmore, as close as you can get !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

mista
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Mimi of 252 Stanmore, as close as you can get !

how old is Mimi?
    Where in japan is she from?
    how is her looks?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    New Snow Lotus sister shop - may be you call it the Baby Lotus !!

First day for business: Tomorrow Thursday, 3rd October 2013

Opens 7 days 10am to 8pm

Tel: 9290-1886 or 0488-801-886

Roster to come shortly

Cheers

Roster for day 1, Thursday 3 October 2013:

Mimi - Yes, the same master from Stanmore and QVB now also serving at the New Lotus shop !!

Momo - returning of this 20 yr cutie, my personal favourite, fountain of youth and girl next door feel.

Christine - 25 yr, busty and very sensual services.

Opens 7 days 10am to 8pm

The address is 68A Erskine St but the ground floor entrance is actually on Kent St, it has a 248 street sign. There is a Fox Hole Cafe at the corner.

If you see the business sign of Liverpool Partners - that's the right entrance, the new Lotus shop is one floor above .

Tel: 9290-1886 or 0488-801-886

Same old SL prices will apply as an opening special: $35/$45/$60

Cheers

how old is Mimi?
    Where in japan is she from?
    how is her looks?
    There are pages and pages of reports about her, do a search or ask Ahlungor !

I said " close ", not exactly Japanese !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

mista
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    There are pages and pages of reports about her, do a search or ask Ahlungor !

I said " close ", not exactly Japanese !
    Thanks but no thanks, I quick search of her and by punters estimates she is close to 50 years old and CHINESE not Japanese.

I prefer REAL Japanese and fresh, soft not chewy and saggy, thanks

Banned
    It's horses for courses but when I met her at stanmore I walked but a lot of others enjoy her services.
    She is north of 45 and if she is Japanese she certainly doesn't look it.
    Don't believe the hype or take my word for it, better go I and decide for yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've always wanted to visit snow lotus. It's location was a problem for me.

Hopefully the stars align and I get to visit one day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same commets I'd have made. I've met her but didn't try her as I'm a face and body man. But I did hear that her B2B is second to none. If that's what you are after, a good b2b, you can always picture someone in your head while you are enjoying a true professional. However, if you value face, body (overall, not just cup size), and youth, you are likely to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    It's horses for courses but when I met her at stanmore I walked but a lot of others enjoy her services.
    She is north of 45 and if she is Japanese she certainly doesn't look it.
    Don't believe the hype or take my word for it, better go I and decide for yourself.

mista
    So you are saying mimi the ml provides a good service if you use your imagination to picture someone else?
    Thats a bit harsh?

Quote Originally Posted by ics View Post
    Same commets I'd have made. I've met her but didn't try her as I'm a face and body man. But I did hear that her B2B is second to none. If that's what you are after, a good b2b, you can always picture someone in your head while you are enjoying a true professional. However, if you value face, body (overall, not just cup size), and youth, you are likely to be disappointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea, it might be harsh but she is good at what she is doing apparently. It's hard to find a ML that gives fantastic b2b with an appearance that match what you may have in mind. So in this case, you'd have to choose.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    i am excited seeing expandsion of Snow Lotus business. congrat to Vicky again.

but i am totally SICK to see Mimi become the hot topic stealing the focus and limelight of the new business opening. debating how old. how good. how big. how attractive. how ugly. too old. sweating. how japanese.. wtf

i am interested to see more good news or innovative ideas. marketing campaign. new girls. etc

my two cents

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will Cici move to the new shop?
    What other girls will be going here?
    - Mattemeiser -

mista
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    i am excited seeing expandsion of Snow Lotus business. congrat to Vicky again.

but i am totally SICK to see Mimi become the hot topic stealing the focus and limelight of the new business opening. debating how old. how good. how big. how attractive. how ugly. too old. sweating. how japanese.. wtf

i am interested to see more good news or innovative ideas. marketing campaign. new girls. etc

my two cents
    Welcome to General talk section!
    Anything and everything is discussed here, it not about stealing limelight but more about swapping ideas and comparing notes.

my 10cents

Anything and everything is discussed here, it not about stealing limelight but more about swapping ideas and comparing notes.

my 10cents
    agree brother. your ten cents totally valid. just wish mimi comment not going downhill so quick like other threads.
    at the end of the day. i do not care. never my cup of tea anyway.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by mattemeiser View Post
    Will Cici move to the new shop?
    What other girls will be going here?
    - Mattemeiser -
    i guess she is in her holiday period at the moment

Banned

my 10cents
    I guess that's what happens when something is hyped up and it really is not what it is made out to be. The result is a lot discussion about it and most of it not positive. Don't blame those having the discussion blame the ML and her choice of marketing campaign. This is a forum and we are free to discuss things whether it's positive or negative. Not having a go at anyone just calling how I see it.

If you or the shop only want positive comments then let's work out a deal and I'll happily change my tune and make positive comments for a fee. The Hong Kong sex141 business model right?

Only difference will be that there will be disclosure at the end of my comments stating that im being remunerated by the shop or ML.

You or the shop let me know. I'm open for business.

Cheers.

mista
    Wasn't there a shop offering discounted sessions for reviews before?
    You might want to contact all the mamas and papas of the massage and sex trade and I am sure someone will get back to you.
    You probably won't have to disclose your transactions as its very easy to see who is who on any forum and whether or not their reviews are trustworthy or not.
    Besides that you will more than likely annoy a lot of members with constantly posting rosters in after report sections, bumping threads all over the place, over hyped fairy tale reviews and defending your girls every time a negative comment is posted about them, you seem like a nice enough guy to do all that for free don't you puntbook bro? )

Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    I guess that's what happens when something is hyped up and it really is not what it is made out to be. The result is a lot discussion about it and most of it not positive. Don't blame those having the discussion blame the ML and her choice of marketing campaign. This is a forum and we are free to discuss things whether it's positive or negative. Not having a go at anyone just calling how I see it.

If you or the shop only want positive comments then let's work out a deal and I'll happily change my tune and make positive comments for a fee. The Hong Kong sex141 business model right?

Only difference will be that there will be disclosure at the end of my comments stating that im being remunerated by the shop or ML.

You or the shop let me know. I'm open for business.

Cheers.

無知臭流氓,眼紅心又窄
    以小人之心,度君子之腹

Banned
    Wasn't there a shop offering discounted sessions for reviews before?
    You might want to contact all the mamas and papas of the massage and sex trade and I am sure someone will get back to you.
    You probably won't have to disclose your transactions as its very easy to see who is who on any forum and whether or not their reviews are trustworthy or not.
    Besides that you will more than likely annoy a lot of members with constantly posting rosters in after report sections, bumping threads all over the place, over hyped fairy tale reviews and defending your girls every time a negative comment is posted about them, you seem like a nice enough guy to do all that for free don't you puntbook bro? )
    No actually I'm not. If I'm going to spend most of my day here and on other punting forums doing all that then I will want to be paid for the service. Even if the shop(s) are owned by my sister or brother I would still need to make a living and eat. I'm just not nice enough to do it for free.

Anyway, enough said. Wish the shop and the 'sensational Mimi' a happy opening day tomorrow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast