Thread: Sherina - 1h in Heaven

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sherina - 1h in Heaven

As someone earlier reported, Sherina was kicked out of Heaven for being too hot, I have decided to check that out and meet the little angel hoping for spending some time in paradise with her. Well, it turns out to be true, so here I am, back on Earth after one hour in heaven reporting to you guys what a pleasure it was. Really, there is no need to say anything more. Young, super-slim, fresh, energetic, skill-full, smart and 100% organic Filipino girl. Please be gentle with her!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fake review.
    No disrespect to Sherina, she is awesome.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by linkedin View Post
    Fake review.
    linkedin, sorry for my review sounding fake. I am nowhere near a writer and never will be. Just because its my first post it doesn't need to be fake, haha. Am trying to help other punters here finding gems in the rough as I've been a long time lurker benefiting from this forum, so its time for me to give back to the community. Anyway, Sherina is much more then awesome.
    Happy punting.

Quote Originally Posted by passion84aisan View Post
    linkedin, sorry for my review sounding fake. I am nowhere near a writer and never will be. Just because its my first post it doesn't need to be fake, haha. Am trying to help other punters here finding gems in the rough as I've been a long time lurker benefiting from this forum, so its time for me to give back to the community. Anyway, Sherina is much more then awesome.
    Happy punting.
    You're welcome bro, keep writing !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fake review.
    G'Day. Just curious, why do you think this is a fake review? Is it just because it is his first AR? If so, I can't help but notice that you have not done any reviews. If I may quote from one of your few posts "I should not be lazy and contribute by posting reviews!" Good advice!! Be thankful for the contribution and see it for what it probably is; someone who is not a writer, and yes borrowed thoughts from other ARs, but wanted to contribute something positive regarding a good experience. Seems legit to me, but what do I know? Except perhaps, as my Mum used to say. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Just my two cents. Peace

Doesn't matter if this is fake or not as there is enough good report to support sherina being a good punt. However for those casuals you need to know kyoto206 sticks to safe sex so shrubs would normally just do light kissing, cbj only and no daty as contrast to some other shops which provides dfk and bbbj .
    But if you are ok with safe sex and wanted a young, wild and pretty Filipina, she is a good catch.
    Her pussy is very sensitive, so it was fun giving her a good pound and you can see her all trembling wild.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    PHluver-I expressed an opinion and there is nothing more to it! You Don't need to attack me but feel free to disagree with me. And I suggest you keep your two cents with you-as its a tough economy! And again-Sherina is a good girl!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    PHluver-I expressed an opinion and there is nothing more to it! You Don't need to attack me but feel free to disagree with me. And I suggest you keep your two cents with you-as its a tough economy! And again-Sherina is a good girl!
    Relax, I too only expressed an opinion. Did not believe I was attacking. If you were offended, I am sorry.
    My only point was to contribute in a positive way; which is all I was trying to do. Please don't read more into it.
    Cheers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    As someone earlier reported, Sherina was kicked out of Heaven for being too hot, I have decided to check that out and meet the little angel hoping for spending some time in paradise with her. Well, it turns out to be true, so here I am, back on Earth after one hour in heaven reporting to you guys what a pleasure it was. Really, there is no need to say anything more. Young, super-slim, fresh, energetic, skill-full, smart and 100% organic Filipino girl. Please be gentle with her!
    Ii think it was me that said something about halo's.
    Nice review and keep it up...look forward to more...
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Ii think it was me that said something about halo's.
    Here is the chronolgical history of this famous heavenly fact about Sherina (Hotsha) to put it all into documentary correctness. It was Sherina herself that began the witty exchange, all the credit is due her! Me? I'm happy to borrow and steal credit from whenever, wherever and whoever I can!

Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Hi Sherina, are you from the Phillipines?
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSha19 View Post
    Mmm im actually from heaven
    God sent me here cause he thought im too hot for
    Heaven...
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Yep too many angels in heaven at the momemt.
    HotSha 19 Glad your here for us mere mortals
    You sound soo sweet and look very cute
    I'll need to come down to check out your halo !!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Believe me, Hotsha19's halo was well and truly slipped! She is so slim, she used it as a hula hoop on the way down!
    A final word from the beautiful girl herself:

Hello everyone,,, first of all i would love to say thank you for all those guys here who visit to see me,,.!*
    I know many of you knows me already but i want to write some things that maybe some of u guys would be interested about,,,!
    I have naughty and fun side attitude with me which is i can play around and joke around to make u feel *comfortable and get in to me,, i can be naughty too,,, and talk dirty if its needed..,
    but i dont just say random words i look at the things about my man that attract me to him and tell him about it..I think whats best thing about me is what u see is what u get... I like to talk it loud how much i feel good, how wonderful it feels in my body,....
    Telling him what i want him to do and what i want to do with him while im looking to his eye and commanding him to pleasure me without opening my mouths..

Theres also things that i like about the guy
    -when they talk dirty while were in bed but most important for me is if my guy is happy about my service.
    *If u have any question about me,,. Pls feel free to ask me u can send me a private message if u feel uncomfortable to message here..
    Sherina, where are you? We (the forum) haven't heard from you in ages!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Excellent timeline summary, thank you Sextus. We all miss you HotSha19

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sherina looks so much better in person than the photos can do justice! Haven't had the chance to visit her unfortunately.

To play devil's advocate, I'm sure we've all seen accounts with few posts, all devoted to praising a particular shop or girl, which were registered not long before the posts were made. I don't think it can be argued that these are signs which possibly point to a covert advertising attempt. Though, they could also point to a long time lurker finally registering to share an awesome experience.

That being said, I'm sure we're all able to filter out the wheat from the chaff.

Thanks for keen

Ohhh keen im just back in the forum now and i see ur lovelypost it was really sweet of you. Andu appreciate my time,,, i wish you a best yearand hope for you to drop back in heaven lol ...

Fake review.
    Thanks being with me there babe

Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Doesn't matter if this is fake or not as there is enough good report to support sherina being a good punt. However for those casuals you need to know kyoto206 sticks to safe sex so shrubs would normally just do light kissing, cbj only and no daty as contrast to some other shops which provides dfk and bbbj .
    But if you are ok with safe sex and wanted a young, wild and pretty Filipina, she is a good catch.
    Her pussy is very sensitive, so it was fun giving her a good pound and you can see her all trembling wild.
    Babe thanks ,,, lets enjoy sex we all love it but also nice to wear safety mask hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    Here is the chronolgical history of this famous heavenly fact about Sherina (Hotsha) to put it all into documentary correctness. It was Sherina herself that began the witty exchange, all the credit is due her! Me? I'm happy to borrow and steal credit from whenever, wherever and whoever I can!

Hello my dear,,,, im back now sorry if i been ofli e for so long
    I just have to avoid someone who become stalker and now his gone....
    Im back and im going to update all the guys i meet too not only about my self so u guys can get to know me more ....

A final word from the beautiful girl herself:

Sherina, where are you? We (the forum) haven't heard from you in ages!

Hello my dear,,,, im back now sorry if i been ofli e for so long
    Im back and im going to update all the guys i meet too not only about my self so u guys can get to know me more ....

Banned
    That's terrible to hear. :-(

Take care HotSha, and thank you for braving the forum and putting yourself out there once more. The gentlemen on here will certainly appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    That's terrible to hear. :-(

Take care HotSha, and thank you for braving the forum and putting yourself out there once more. The gentlemen on here will certainly appreciate it.
    Yeah.,. Looking forward to chat with them again,,