Thread: AMore - kelly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

AMore - kelly

Went to AMore the other day and the girl told me that Kelly is coming back end of this month. She wasnt too happy that shes coming lol -- chick wars ( love em) For all those who don't know her ... Great ML from westend , worth seeing with plenty of extras..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Competition is not the only reason the Amore girls are wary of. There are other things that they fear will happen when Kelly v2.0 returns (disharmony caused by personality clashes, more dodgy customers attracted to the shop, preferential treatment from owner etc)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with wallaby -
    A greedy and selfish ml - always cuts time short - don't agree with the above review -

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this the Westend shop of the Newstead one? I gave up on newstead cause all the girls went to rubbish. They seemed to get fat ugly and bored.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    Is this the Westend shop of the Newstead one? I gave up on newstead cause all the girls went to rubbish. They seemed to get fat ugly and bored.
    As I mentioned a few times before, all girls take turns working at both branches. West End one is quieter than Newstead, probably because of its location. Some of the girls might not be the best looking around, but certainly they never look bored

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kellys back

SAW her walking around city with some guy. She is back at amore newstead Friday .

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I wish this thread be discontinued. Creates too much stress for the other girls.
    And to be honest in the current scene there are many better girls than her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I really don't see what all the fuss is about with Kelly. Seen her once and was short changed on time. Yes she is attractive, but have seen some way more attractive girls over the years and much better value for money as well. To me Kelly seems to think her shit don't stink so I won't be seeing her again. If I was to go to Amore, I would make sure I didn't see her in fact.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasntme View Post
    SAW her walking around city with some guy. She is back at amore newstead Friday .
    Big Deal so what