Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Snow Lotus now opens in CBD @ 2/F 68A Erskine St/corner of 248 Kent St 9290-1886

New Snow Lotus now opens in CBD @ 2/F 68A Erskine St/corner of 248 Kent St 9290-1886

Roster for day 1, Thursday 3 October 2013:

Mimi (welcome Mimi sister to join our Lotus team, and it is convenient for the CBD brothers who likes her services, please come to support)

Chris (24 young girl, sweet smile long hair)

Momo (fresh back from long holiday, looks oh so sweet and fresh )

Opens 7 days 10am to 8pm

The address is 68A Erskine St but the ground floor entrance is actually on Kent St, it has a 248 street sign. There is a Fox Hole Cafe at the corner.

If you see the business sign of Liverpool Partners - that's the right entrance, the new Lotus shop is one floor above .

Tel: 9290-1886 or 0488-801-886

Same old SL prices will apply as an opening special: $35/$45/$60

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

mista
    Please seek advice from Mr Puntbook for some new ideas on how to promote your business.

Quote Originally Posted by puntbook View Post
    Maybe a new marketing strategy is needed with a fresh approach.
    You would never see Woolies or Coles use the same firm for their ad campaigns. Same thing with massage shops, if you have SL, SF, Stanmore, QVB all use the same stratgies of bumping threads, hijacking threads, re-posting after reports (some written by other people in another forum) then the result is what you have now.
    Ineffective and boring, and costumers getting sick of the same hype and see the shops no different to the others.

As I stated last night, I'm here and open for business. I'm not a GOD member with a big post count but for an agreed fee I can bring a new and honest approach to your marketing campaign (WITH full disclosure of course). Public relations and complaints handling will also be included as part of the package.

Vicky 姐

祝你新店開張,大吉大利,生意好

Congratulations on your new shop

Hope you have good business and all the best

Linda
    Silver Fox Massage

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    Vicky 姐

祝你新店開張,大吉大利,生意好

Congratulations on your new shop

Hope you have good business and all the best

Linda
    Silver Fox Massage
    Well said Linda,
    The Mamasan's show the punters what Goodwill & class is

mista
    Thanks for support!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    Vicky 姐 祝你新店開張,大吉大利,生意好 Congratulations on your new shop Hope you have good business and all the best Linda Silver Fox Massage
    Lovely gesture Linda !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Shop Owner
    Hello Vicky

阿龍哥話我知你開多間新鋪
    恭喜晒

祝你生意興隆,大展鴻圖

Happy new shop open

Good luck and good business

Ada/Coco

Banned
    Dear Linda and Coco I'm here if you need a new marketing strategy. I offer very good rates on a complete package.

I speak English and mandarin so I can get your message across to all brothers in the forum.

I'm open for business.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vicky , wish ur new shop to be successful

Rostering girls from existing shops (esp from those 5 favourite by one particular member) may not be a good strategy. Brings on new bloods (True) will help gaining INCREMENTAL new business . To be yourself and take charge of your business !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    all the best vicky.
    more success to come

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dear Linda and Coco I'm here if you need a new marketing strategy. I offer very good rates on a complete package.

I speak English and mandarin so I can get your message across to all brothers in the forum.

I'm open for business.

Cheers
    I think AHLUNGOR already has the contract!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by numberonebigsize View Post
    I think AHLUNGOR already has the contract!!!!!!!
    Agree, but there is a new marketing manager in town to provide some competition.

Better pricing and new and effective strategies. No hype, just real substance and useful information.

Shop owners and massage ladies take note. Drop me a PM for more information and free consultation.

mista
    All the best!!

Agree, but there is a new marketing manager in town to provide some competition.

Better pricing and new and effective strategies. No hype, just real substance and useful information.

Shop owners and massage ladies take note. Drop me a PM for more information and free consultation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find it interesting which mamasan/ml happen to wish Vicky goodluck. Seems like more than a coincidence that they are friends of Ahlungor and just another marketing ploy

Banned
    Pure coincidence of course brother. Or maybe they think the forum members were born yesterday.

I have found it even more interesting for a whole now that the roster updates and girl descriptions seem to be written by the same person. Again, just a coincidence because that would never happen.

mista
    Don't dig too deep as you might not want to know what lies beneath the suface.

Pure coincidence of course brother. Or maybe they think the forum members were born yesterday.

I have found it even more interesting for a whole now that the roster updates and girl descriptions seem to be written by the same person. Again, just a coincidence because that would never happen.

mista
    Good question!

Quote Originally Posted by Asshlock View Post
    Why the sudden hate against ahlungor on the forum to me he seems to have been around shops awhile and got too know the owners well.
    Helpfull too other punters aswell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Asshlock View Post
    Why the sudden hate against ahlungor on the forum to me he seems to have been around shops awhile and got too know the owners well.
    Helpfull too other punters aswell.
    Not sure if you have been following this saga but it's been going on for a while and not something that just happened.There is no hate at all just a search for the truth, something that is slowly coming out.

Hate is when you get other members banned for speaking out.

If you run into brother fisher again ask him to fill you in on all the history.

By the way, if I'm getting paid then I can be very very friendly.

Yes, God bless all of you self appointed guardians of truth.

What would this forum be without your watchful eyes and your eternal struggle for truth and justice....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CBD Posh 2nd shop execution strategy is a good business model to follow.. Owner take charge with new excitement introduced at the same time... new chemistry -- new faces from different part of the world...(For sure STUDY tours are happening and more frequent...)

Guys, don't worry Vicky is a smart lady !

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast