Thread: Angela

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Angela

Last Saturday i wandered down to see Libra for weekly touch up. But did not book and subsequently arrived to find her busy.
    Summer suggested trying Angela a new thai girl .
    Given i had 50 minutes to kill yes was the obvious answer.
    Angela is a slim size 5-6 thai girl with a pretty face i woud say 27-28 but given my guess record with thai girls between 20-35
    went to room paid for hour and when Angela came to room gave her another 60 or 70 as tip in advance. i have from reading a few bros here punts found that this is best in convenience and saves rifling
    through your pants trying to get cash asap. after having to explain it was for her ,before she went to pay again was amusing.
    Her massage skill is very very good for a small girl strong hands but in particular excellent use of elbows. knows her stuff and identifies knotted areas and thoroughly works those areas til back to as it should be.
    She also checks if too hard when you make funny squeaking sounds when she is really going to work .
    she has fantastic legs and a small handful bum. slim girl likers will think she is super. i know this as my hands did not stray far from either when she was within hands reach. which she was often bless her!
    when she was massaging my legs .notably my hamstring up to my ass on the downward stroke she would brush the underside of the old fella and balls .not in the' accidental ' fashion more in the 'i know u are there i will attend to you shortly'
    fashion it was an odd and pleasing sensation as at same time was highly erotic but very relaxing at same time .
    when she got me to flip over oiled the old fella n jewels and did what can only be described as a superb double handed hand job incorporating balls rubbing and double handed pumps all the while i was playing lightly with legs bum and pussy lightly through panties.
    the clothes stayed on the whole time. don't know why? maybe it was me couldn't say didn't care the finish was big and messy and i never tire of hearing 'wow so much' :P
    finished up thanked her and showered and waited for Libra who is great fun every time.
    I have only ever had at worst ,good massage at this shop . And at best fucking amazing massage
    part 2 has been diverse i have had 3 different styles of body slide which were killer ,and for you guys who say you cant have a great bodyslide without big boobs. then you my friends are missing out.
    had one very erotic massage from young girl Chacha who i just realised i did not review before she is a very cute size 7-8 thai girl memory serve A+ boobs she is shaven she is sweet and massage is A++ but as far as erotic Massage
    wow!!She is not exactly my type in looks but she is a good looking girl and she teased and titillated me so my old fella could have drilled a significant hole in plate steel. And that my friends means quality work.
    Have a puntastic Sunday

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    so she didn't take anything of? ? despite the appropriate tip? ? That's disappointing! What the go with that. I'd complain to summer. Was summer there at all when you left??

when I hand over the money including the tip I've never had to say anything and the girl just knows.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am the same its never happened before .she was new, maybe shy? i always tip a little above the expected cos i am captain ass grab, i still had a great time. things don't always go as you hope as its a punt. i go to relax unwind lighten load and get my back unknotted . if all these criteria met then no worries. which it was. having said that i don't want to make a habit outa that 1. i only complain if service and or attitude shit . but then again i dont care about attitude if service is great hehe. No she was a very nice girl there could have been any number of mitigating circumstances . So next time i see her i will follow normal procedure but politely ask for disrobing as hand over tip.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    As for as tips go Summer once said to me to not give too much. if every Bro did that it would raise the expectations of the girl and she'll be constantly asking for higher rates. And then ppl will see the shop as expensive and get less business. She's fired girls would did that already.... even cute ones with good service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a valid point you raise. But In this instance price with girls here is never mentionedI just thand it over that's it. On with session. .
    If it was asked for or expected different story . That's why I stopped going to 316 cos their sexy princesses were asking and expecting big$ .I saw Eva yesterday not enough superlatives for her all round skill. She worked up a big sweat unknotting my back.. unfortunately/fortunately no body slide cos of sweat she is like me in not liking to smear sweat over someone else. But sad to miss body slide as is spectacular.. in massage she is top 5% for skill and part 2 is sensational. She is a very attractive girl. A little reserved like a lot of Chinese girls I know and has very good sense of humour.. to me walking out with back feeling great balls empty and in general great mood is worth a little extra than normal.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I went to Bamboo one time, and after the girl took my $50, and proceeded to part 2, she asked if I wanted bodyslide and that costed me another $20 more....... under that situation, with a naked girl in front, I surrendered...... seems some girls think $50 is not enough for them

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    huggyaust: interesting. .. which girl was it?? I probably would have mentioned it to summer on the way out.... not sure if she would approve or not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nope she most definitely would not approve.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But I am also keen to know who as well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bamboo Massage

Yep, had the same experience as huggyaust when I visited this place over a week ago ... $50 + $20. Did not mention to Summer on the way out.