Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Crystal is like a stunning Princess from Persia better than Tahan!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I had seen crystal before only ok looking .( Eastern view) To compared her with tahan is a insult. NO WAY!!!
    Well every one is different. just my own opinion.
    At last some 1 is talking. Love ur avatar pic .I believe her name is crystal to, thats beautiful !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeah, im have to agree that Crystal is hot, but no where near Tahan im afraid.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ando8 View Post
    yeah, im have to agree that Crystal is hot, but no where near Tahan im afraid.
    Our new French girl Denise is a real knockout facewise! For all bros who are lovers of very pretty faces!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

http://posh.xmassage.com.au
    Wechat ID: cbdposh107
    12/ 107 quay st, haymarket Sydney CBD
    Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288
    Wechat: cbdposh107
    behind the Byron Bay Coffee, opposite the Satang Thai Restaurant.

10am-8pm every day with air-con on

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CBD Posh View Post
    Our new French girl Denise is a real knockout facewise! For all bros who are lovers of very pretty faces!
    I will Have to give her a try and find out.Hope she's up there with tahan.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I will Have to give her a try and find out.Hope she's up there with tahan.
    I think she is the best looking girl so far, when I gazed upon her beautiful face, I started to have bouts of insecuries, haha , as long as she lasts...bros hurry up and try, we don't have girls this pretty everyday!
    All of our girls are well-educated , friendly and gorgeous from age 18-25,who are willing to look after all of out dearest customers. Our worldwide girls from Asia and Europe lead you find the true beauty all over the world!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Our posh star Nonasian stunner Crystal will be on tomorrow Tuesday at 378 Pitt st, last booking 8pm.
    Today we have blonde Nicole and Crystal in city shop 378 doubles are available till 8pm!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Sorry guys, this is actually not a review! I only got introduced to Crystal in the Newtown shop after my session with Molly, but I can tell you now, I'll be back to see Crystal for sure.

That Indian brother who is gonna get Crystal at 6.30pm is one lucky guy man !

Now, just a quick description on Crystal, she is 19! Aussie born. Very tall and slim, beautiful long hair, dark skin and stunning Persian complexion, I can readily compare her look with Tahan from Big Brother and I will pick Crystal !

She looks so elegant in her long dress and she could be just doing a cat walk modelling rather than working in a RnT shop!

I have seen a lot of MLs over the years and Crystal is on a different class! I don't know how and where brother Posh found her but she's a winner - and I will be ok with her B Cups.......lol

On my way out, Sonja told me that Crystal has started to accept the $50 tips, so I'll be back !!

Guys, all I want to say is, a girl like Crystal is Not gonna last long in a massage shop, be quick or be sorry!

Just my 19 cents

Cheers
    Today Crystal is working in Newtown till 8pm

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry guys, this is actually not a review! I only got introduced to Crystal in the Newtown shop after my session with Molly, but I can tell you now, I'll be back to see Crystal for sure.

That Indian brother who is gonna get Crystal at 6.30pm is one lucky guy man !

Now, just a quick description on Crystal, she is 19! Aussie born. Very tall and slim, beautiful long hair, dark skin and stunning Persian complexion, I can readily compare her look with Tahan from Big Brother and I will pick Crystal !

She looks so elegant in her long dress and she could be just doing a cat walk modelling rather than working in a RnT shop!

I have seen a lot of MLs over the years and Crystal is on a different class! I don't know how and where brother Posh found her but she's a winner - and I will be ok with her B Cups.......lol

On my way out, Sonja told me that Crystal has started to accept the $50 tips, so I'll be back !!

Guys, all I want to say is, a girl like Crystal is Not gonna last long in a massage shop, be quick or be sorry!

Just my 19 cents

Cheers
    Spanish hottie Crystal is working in our Newtown shop today Saturday, till late ,along with blonde beauty Nicole, doubles are available

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    She is damn hot
    Our striking Spanish beauty will be working in our city 378 Pitt st shop on Tuesdays! Last booking is 8pm!

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does she allow sucking of her boobs n playing?
    Most of these girls dont allow anymore...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The very beautiful French girl Denise is on tomorrow Wednesday in our Newtown.

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hi brother tpol,

Did you actually try Crystal tonight ?

You are a fast mover mate !

Cheers
    Gorgeous Crystal is on Tuesday today till late !

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    might try ginger next. french gal
    Beautiful Nicole and Crystal are on Wednesday till late ! Doubles are available !

Pls call 02 8040 3919
    Or SMS 0469 803 288

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zorsty View Post
    Does she allow sucking of her boobs n playing?
    Most of these girls dont allow anymore...
    When I saw her (probably getting near 6 months ago, so YMMV) she didn't allow much of much at all. Won't go much into details to be fair on her if her service is different now but will just say that the difference between topless and nude hj with her that day was literally $30 and the sight of the side of her leg. Still, if you go to see a western girl at a non-western shop you kind of know the service isn't going to be the same as if you saw a western girl at somewhere like impressions (or like it used to be) or a nonwestern girl at a nonwestern shop.

She is hot but I don't think I'd say she compares to Tahan (but then not many would compare).

Crystal doesn't work anymore brother. I was fortunate enough to see her before she left.

She was beautiful. Tall, and slim. Long brunette hair flowing, and she wore a formal dress.

She would make you go crazy when she lightly glided her nails around your back and legs just to get you excited for part 2.

Sorry you missed out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I managed to see her before she went on her break at chatswood.. (Worked 1 day there a week)
    Tall n sexy but that big brother chik had a nicer looking face i recon..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where did she work in Chatswood?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Place called sydney babe massage.. Its closed down now im pretty sure.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234