Thread: Hana - Korean girl with great girl friend feeling and top service

Banned

Hana - Korean girl with great girl friend feeling and top service

My love of Korean girls continues. In the past month, I had Lina, Yuri, Leah and Kara (all Korean young girls). Each one of them is different, but are all very young, pretty and hot girls. Today, I wanted to punt again. As usual, I called the shop and see if they had any new K-girls starting from today.

The friendly receptionist immediately told me that a very pretty Korean girl with top service just returned to work in his shop today. Her name is Hana. He asked me to check an AR on Hana about a few months ago

(http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...rst-rd-Carlton).

After reading the AR, I am quite happy with what I read. Hence decided to book her for an hour and then immdiately rushed to the shop.

Hana came to say hello with a very friendly and gentle smile. She is very pretty, with snow white skin. Her boobs not very big but looks very sexy. Boobs are of average size for Asian girls. She is about 1.6M tall. This was very similar to the report on Hana. I am very happy with Hana and so paid $150 to the receptionist for an hr with this beauty.

She did not shower with me (as reported by bro lonelyorange) but gave me more than enough time for the catbath and CBJ. Her sucking was very good and was done with great efforts to please me. My dick quickly responded to her sucking and I wasted no time to mount on her white body and started the hard pentration work. She seemed to enjoy my punting and opened her big eyes to look at me direct and sometimes sideway to the mirror. I asked her why did she not close her eyes while I was punting. She said she like to see the efforts put in by me. She looked at me like my girl friend. I looked hard at her while I was punting. That made her look even prettier. As she is young, her pussy is still very tight. This made me very horny, Hence I punted with my greatest available body strength. She told me she was so enjoyable that she almost came, but in the end, NOT YET, BUT VERY CLOSE!!

I came when I did the doggy. Her big bum was so attractvie. I was unable to resist her charm and beauty. I could not control myself to delay my coming and extend my enjoyment of her backview.

After some good rest, Hana gave me CBj again. My dick responded and I immediately put it to action. Hana was very co-operative. I was really happy with Hana and hence seeing her will be quite soon for me. She seemed to understand this and hence was really nice when she sent me to the exit after finish.

I like her boobs too. They are real and firm. She gave me some light kissing and made me feel that she is my old girlfiend. She said she is now working Monday and Tuesday. Hence I should be able to meet this beauty twice a week, if I have enough doles.

Hana is a top K-girl with very good personality. I must definelty see her again soon. We exchanged phone numbers and hence we should be able to meet wherever she works in another shop in the future.

Hana gave me a lot of happy moments in this session. I will always remember her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Hmmm, Hana is advertised as BBBJ on their site and when I enquired the boss confirmed that this is the case at Hana's discretion.

I wonder what her criterium is?

Shop Owner
    All bro

Hana is working today, only for one day
    IMG_0704.jpgIMG_0725.jpg
    call 9546 6088 to book her

Shop Owner
    all bro

Hana is working today
    IMG_0721.jpgIMG_0722.jpg