Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Romeo's - Midas - Juliet's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    midas - lucia - never a dull moment with this ML!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hillybilly View Post
    midas - lucia - never a dull moment with this ML!
    have you tried any of the new girls?
    curious as who's good of the new range haha

Banned
    Lucia still working at Midas? I saw her almost 1 year ago..., is she the one quite tall, small boobs with very light blonde colored hair?

She has really good techniques and not mechanical at all, she almost raped me ...hahahaha...., and when she saw my stunned face after the session.
    Bianca: "you like?"
    Me: Yes!!
    Bianca: "you experienced nothing yet, will even be better next session"

After that i didnt see her again because I got hooked by Janet ..haha..
    Maybe is time to see Lucia again.
    I sometimes got confused between Lucia and Bianca, if I got it correctly Bianca is black haired one with really hot ass slim body, not so tall (maybe 165?) whereas Lucia is taller one (170-173?), very PSE??

Anywhoo....might drop by Midas again

Banned
    sorry, here i goes again, i got mixed up between Lucia and Bianca, in the conversation above, when I typed Bianca, I meant Lucia...LOL!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone know the general current line up at midas is? haven't been in half a year could use a massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lots of new faces there.. Hardly recognise anyone.. But if you have that list please message it to me too

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i went a couple days ago and tried this cute short hair girl named sarah.

pretty good service overall, id choose her again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    have you tried any of the new girls?
    curious as who's good of the new range haha
    only a few....not many worth trying but none of them left a lasting impression for me to remember their names

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    Lucia still working at Midas? I saw her almost 1 year ago..., is she the one quite tall, small boobs with very light blonde colored hair?

She has really good techniques and not mechanical at all, she almost raped me ...hahahaha...., and when she saw my stunned face after the session.
    Bianca: "you like?"
    Me: Yes!!
    Bianca: "you experienced nothing yet, will even be better next session"

After that i didnt see her again because I got hooked by Janet ..haha..
    Maybe is time to see Lucia again.
    I sometimes got confused between Lucia and Bianca, if I got it correctly Bianca is black haired one with really hot ass slim body, not so tall (maybe 165?) whereas Lucia is taller one (170-173?), very PSE??
    yep tall and light color hair..thats the one but wouldn't call her small boobs though since she is tall..put those boobs on a small girl and you wouldn't complain at all. anyway she's good value this one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried a girl called Nicole few weeks back. no kps good looking and body. decent service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Bianca gives a good experience and speaks English well. She has a firm body and knows what to do to get you over the line.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Midas rising prices ?

I guess everything else had a price increase its just a matter of time before our local places does the same

Package One $145/45mins
    Package Two $185/60mins
    Package Three $275/90mins
    Daytime special $125/30mins 10am - 7pm.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bose bro you are baby member who cannot see Private Massage section. I already noticed about Midas price increase just day before increased price affected.
    Midas wants more business during day time that's why they increased $10 for day time and $20 for night time.
    Their business is still going well except during day time Mon - Wed but some girls are still booked out if you dont book them earlier.
    Their excuse was that they have not increased past 7-8 years even if their competitors increased long time ago now I guess other K joint will follow cos Midas pays $10 more to the girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluray View Post
    Bose bro you are baby member who cannot see Private Massage section. I already noticed about Midas price increase just day before increased price affected.
    Midas wants more business during day time that's why they increased $10 for day time and $20 for night time.
    Their business is still going well except during day time Mon - Wed but some girls are still booked out if you dont book them earlier.
    Their excuse was that they have not increased past 7-8 years even if their competitors increased long time ago now I guess other K joint will follow cos Midas pays $10 more to the girls.
    Well that kinda blows.. considering the line up wasn't all that great...
    when did they change the price ? whats your opinion still worth going there ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Midas started to increase their price since 17 Feb I think. Also someone told me that Juliet also increased their price recently.
    all K joints need to pay increase to their girls otherwise they will move out.
    Now these massage joints are dearer than average fs shops only matter how good service we can receive. Since I lost my taste on WLs, massage shops are still my preference but need to think twice before I go anywhere.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Going to these massage places are you supposed to tip? One girl mention she hardly ever gets a tip is it true? If you brother tip how much do you normally drop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bose0412 View Post
    Going to these massage places are you supposed to tip? One girl mention she hardly ever gets a tip is it true? If you brother tip how much do you normally drop.
    Why would u tip unless your getting something extra

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Why would u tip unless your getting something extra
    Exactly right. Why bother tipping unless she did something extra. Price covers everything already.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by xconcepx View Post
    Exactly right. Why bother tipping unless she did something extra. Price covers everything already.
    its not necessary to tip at a restaurant but people still do, its a service industry

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast