Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Romeo's - Midas - Juliet's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have any good picks for these places, will post my review after the session tonight !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ulie8 View Post
    Anyone have any good picks for these places, will post my review after the session tonight !
    Honey from Romeos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried Sarah today at Juliet's. She's hot, she's got that tanned ABK look, speaks really good English and has her personal touches like the self selected songs on her iPod and really grinds you during B2B. Nice titties and really good at CBJ but I have to say I came away from that experience underwhelmed, can't put my finger on it. Maybe she was too 'by the book' with her service?

I was disappointed they don't have vouchers anymore for 1 hour sessions and the receptionists attitude was poor, so that probably soured things a bit beforehand

I need help I've had 2 dud punts in a row now. last week I was at Babylon on asiafevers reports. I'd never been to Babylon before and the price of B2B is now $188! I got shown too Korean pork chops before settling on #15, a Chinese milf. It was good but not mind blowinly good which is what would've expected for a $188/hour massage place. The fit out doesn't even come close to Juliet's. I guess that one I can pin down to being in a place with the setting of a Macau sauna but none of the girls and almost double the price.

Think I need to go back to Central 317 and just stick to Alice's beauties for $85/half a hour

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    I was disappointed they don't have vouchers anymore for 1 hour sessions and the receptionists attitude was poor, so that probably soured things a bit beforehand
    This was discontinued late last year. It is best you head to Romeo's as they have replaced the voucher with a 30 minute foot massage. Juliet does not provide this.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    personally Midas is the best of these 3
    their 1.5 hr package is worth

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For all her hotness and cheerfulness, Sarah is a bit aloof. I find that intriguing, personally (it's different from the coldly arrogant KPS you might encounter elsewhere), but I know what you mean, Potluck. Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I definitely vote for Midas.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks John , will give them a go

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here are my tips, do a forum search for description of the girls .

Midas - Kim, jade,Naomi, Jeanette

Juliets - Lilly , Emma , Sarah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fuuuck, dropped in unexpectedly at Juliet and saw the delectable Sophie, a Korean version of Uma Thurman's character in Pulp Fiction. A standard but utterly excellent part one, followed by the tastiest catbath I've received at one of these places. A tiny bit of teeth makes all the difference. She rushed the end of part two and didn't let me suck her boobs, but I'm not complaining. A lovely, lovely girl, who outshine the other girls in the lineup like the noonday sun and the stars.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think she is same Sophie who used to work at Romeo. Yeah mate. She has a really toned body. She has a natural face and body. Especially not enhanced boobs I miss her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Out of all 3 I would pick Midas.

Jade is good from there as well as Alex.

Try stay away from June

Also stay away from Mina at Juliets

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shame masstige doesn't have as many rave reviews of their girls anymore.

Does anyone know if any of the good girls have moved to masstige from Romeo or juliets?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lily (Lilly) from Juliets

sorry bro... can't help you on your question about who may have moved from Romeo/Juliets to Masstige.

But I do have a quick review to add on Lily from Juliets.

I had a 45 min session with Lily last night. I was pleasantly surprised when she entered the room. Pretty face, beautiful figure (enhanced melons - I suspect), nice long legs and tanned skin. She is quite chatty and we immediately struck up a comfortable conversation which went through the length of the massage until we got to Part 2 (the body to body slide) when I think she sensed that I just wanted to enjoy her heavenly bliss in silence. Her cat bath was light but hit the right sensitive spots. Her CBJ was about average, maybe a little mechanical. The highlight was her simulated cowgirl. An earlier AR post by a brother raved about this and I now definitely understand what he was raving about.

Return factor: Definite yes!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have played in these three shops, although Midas do not have CBJ, but I still think its the best

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do any one meet a girl call calala, I meet her several months ago, she gave me the best GFE, I want to know where she go now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey zhenxiwuzhi bro, so far how many girls have you met in Midas?
    Yes they do CBJ but it depends on the girls. Some girls prefer HJ only and some girls definitely do cbj.
    If you choose right girl then you will receive above standard service for sure.

Do you mean Clara? I don't think she is working at Midas any more. I have never heard of her name for several months as well. She was one of standard service girl if I remember correctly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Spa?

Have never paid the $260 for the 1.5hr spa session, $90 for an extra half an hour seems like a lot!

Is the spa really worth it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What do you expect spa session?
    To be honest, nothing happens in spa just relax or a glass of wine if you want. Well of course it depends on, you may have extra service from the girls nothing special just cuddling and some playing maybe?
    I can say it is totally waste of time in the spa. I'd prefer to have a longer chatting session or more action on the table.
    If you click with the girls, 1 hour session is short so I always stay 1.5 hours or longer.

Let me explain $ value in Midas.
    45 min: $125 = $2.78 per min
    60 min: $165 = $2.75 per min
    90 min: $255 = $2.83 per min
    Spa means extra usage of water especially hot water plus extra towels so you definitely need to pay extra money.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlogg View Post
    Have never paid the $260 for the 1.5hr spa session, $90 for an extra half an hour seems like a lot!

Is the spa really worth it?
    Spa......

Most of the girls don't like to have a spa because of cleanliness of tub.

There is another reason - hot water and steam make them sweating which removes their thick make up.

Nothing will be happened to you in the spa session even if you have a good relationship with a regular girl.

If you see a girl the first time don't pay for 1.5 hr session. It totally wates money

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast