Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A-Cuppers

altgourami

A-Cuppers

I thought I kicked off this discussion previously - maybe the post was deleted - maybe I only dreamt it... anyways...

Seems to be that many punters on this forum love D- and E-Cuppers... I love variety as much as the next punter but, playing devils advocate, I'd like to kick off a thread about delightful A-Cuppers.

I love getting massage by a sweet girl with B- or C-Cuppers but every now and then (and I can't remember when it was) you meet a delightful girl with A-Cuppers either in massage (my preference) or full service and the difference is refreshing. Girls with large breasts often leave me cold because they think all the punter wants is a girl with big tits who talks dirty.

Remember: A-Cuppers means a little handful all the way up to a B-Cup. It's not about being flat chested.

I recall a massage girl in Chatswood 221, Gloria, who was as flat chested and as innocent as they came. Pushing 35 but with the body of a 25 year old. Her nipples were so sensitive that they stuck out like coat hooks after being sucked. Her waxed pussy and her enjoyment of DATY topped off the massage session. Belly ring, too. This must have been six months ago now and she's no longer there, and I no longer frequent Chatswood 221.

Hopefully I've started this thread off so that every time you see a girl with modest cups, who's not staring down the barrel of saggy tits when she hits 40, then share.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    MLs : Tina (316 Elizabeth St) 19-21yo HK girl. Tall 170cm slim, leggy, pretty and great service.
    WLs : Saki (Ginza) Silver Premium J girl mid 20s tall slim leggy. Great service.
    Moe (Ginza) Gold Premium J girl early 20s slim, pretty, great service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavago View Post
    + 1 too rooters nominations aswell agree wholeheartedly.
    Tina is not on silver fox roster anymore so dont know if on hols or not i need too see her again.
    the Tina I saw was at 316 Elizabeth St, not at Silver Fox which is in Pitt St.
    Maybe we are just calling the same shop different things or maybe it's a different girl. Not sure

Banned
    Thread endorsed. :-)

I've dated enough Aussie girls with huge racks, gravity starts to become a real bitch past 30. Have always been more partial to the spinner types, so to me shape is far more important than size. I'd take the tiniest set of A-cups if they're perky and complete with responsive "gun barrel" nipples, over a floppy pair of DD's with areola's the size of Tasmania, any day.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Moe (Ginza) Gold Premium J girl early 20s slim, pretty, great service.
    Great example of a girl who'd just be ruined with bolt-on's, I think her perky little A-cups suit her frame absolutely perfectly as is, and have told her as much ...... repeatedly. :-P

Only seen Saki present for an intro once, so must bow to the experience of those who've actually seen her in the room, but her body shape looked very, very similar. I've long been tempted to book her for that reason alone.

As an aside, in my experience, if you're going cauc then redheads consistently have the best tits, there's just something so perfect about their nipples. :-)

+1 for the thread. No objection for bigger breasts, but just can't stand sagging breasts, the bigger the worse !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Well I would rather have some A Cups than E cup any day.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I like tits that look and feel natural, I don't discriminate based on size.
    I also like tits that look about right for the girl, so big fake tits on a short small girl don't look right to me.
    Usually I find the smaller the tits the more responsive the nipples and the more impressed the girl is that you are spending time on her tits.
    So a cup is great
    You can't beat a set of D's for spanish though, I tend to CIM more with girls that are D or bigger.

Audrey was 34A

so was grace

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Yes ofcourse its best when they are young ...lol... we all like them young and fresh and more half our age sometimes if were 40+
    Halle Berry would be great when early on so is Elizabeth Hurley so I would take this two over Grace or Audrey at their best anydays.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    iexperiment, my best guess was that your humble avatar is a bearded clam, but it was too hard to see. In fact, it is a bearded clam, and I've made it much easier to see if you would like to replace it with this improved version.

For small but absolutely perfect titties, I've seen none better than Sherina's at Kyotos.

altgourami
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Thread endorsed. :-)

Great example of a girl who'd just be ruined with bolt-on's, I think her perky little A-cups suit her frame absolutely perfectly as is, and have told her as much ...... repeatedly. :-P
    Thanks... I thought I was the only one who didn't like D's and E's.

And don't get me started on fake titties... loathe them... as fine as they can sometimes look, to play with leaves me cold.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    iexperiment, my best guess was that your humble avatar is a bearded clam, but it was too hard to see. In fact, it is a bearded clam, and I've made it much easier to see if you would like to replace it with this improved version.

For small but absolutely perfect titties, I've seen none better than Sherina's at Kyotos.
    Thanks Sextus maybe I should change my avatar to this one as were talking about boobs size.

body (1).jpg

See the avatar thread

Have you finished your photoshop course now, or are these images that you have been doing part of your homework

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by IExperiment View Post
    Thanks Sextus maybe I should change my avatar to this one as were talking about boobs size.

body (1).jpg
    Iexperiment please keep your humble avatar, everyone has girly pics but your one is really original, and humble too, which is a nice touch, and i like it more now that I have figured out what the fuck it is! I used to think it was a flower or something. Just right click on my improved version and save it and then replace your present version of it from where you saved the image to.

Banned
    A nice girl with sensitive tits that like attention are hard to beat

Junior Member(有D料到)
    xxxxxxxxxx

Great thread.

I will echo altgourami's view that there exists a focus on the forum for large breasted ladies.

Is there really something more attractive about big breasts? In the classic view, the mother goddess Aphrodite has always been depicted as having large hips and large breasts. Perhaps this is related to the general preference for large breasts.

Besides for what has already been mentioned around sagging, I actually get intimidated by overly large breasts. In fact I see nothing at all attractive in the massive E and F sizes that are around. Give me a pert shapely breast any day.

Banned
    Get a nice little pair of A cup and you can have more fun than I have ever had with E or larger guess I am just not a big boob man, but I do love boobs!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast