Thread: Mia ---- I like this "5 star" service!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mia ---- I like this "5 star" service!

I paid a return visit to this shop in Rockdale yesterday to see this Singaporean lady Mia. And it was a memorable experience.

I live in Rockdale, so I'd often go to the shops in the area. Luckily, there have been quite a few girls that are worth trying at Red Royale 485 on Princess Highway. My favourite so far is Mia.

The shop is on the second floor and it's quite spacious inside. The receptionist is a nice Asian guy. I went there in the afternoon, and they were not too busy at the time. So, I got to see 5, 6 girls. Most of the girls looked quite alright. They have a few pretty Korean ones, too. I told the receptionist that I was looking for a girl who's patient and offers very good service. He recommended Mia.

Mia is a nice looking and petite Singaporean lady. Her English is quite good. And, being Chinese myself, I find it quite easy to communicate with her. After taking shower together, she asked me if I wanted something extra. I didn't quite understand initially, and then I was both pleased and surprised to learn that she offers extra services such as DD and CIM. You just have to pay an additional charge. I happily paid the extra, because it's much cheaper to get the same service as "five star".

Mia is very patient in bed. I always enjoy all the kissing and catbath, as much as love making, and she is definitely my type. She spent a good 25 minutes licking every part of my body, from head to toe. She wouldn't stop until I told her to. Since I had paid the extra, I asked her if I could CIM. She happily obliged. I positioned her mouth under my dick and then penetrated and moved in and out of it like I would do to a pussy. I was so turned on it didn't last long before I came helplessly in her mouth.

We took shower together afterwards.She was trained by her friend who worked in 5 star before. Now I understood why her service was so exceptionally good. They must have trained her well. I asked the receptionist what days she works at the shop when I left. I'm already looking forward to spending another session with her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    xxx xxx xxx

Very nice first review brother wan !

Welcome to the forum!

So how much extra did you pay for the 5 star services ?

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Are you sure you're not the owner Mr WanWan ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Nah, he can't be... it's a full on review, not some half baked broken English description with some pics pinched off the net

But seriously, good review man - wish I could be bothered typing something like that out for my exploits.

Quote Originally Posted by rubntug View Post
    Nah, he can't be... it's a full on review, not some half baked broken English description with some pics pinched off the net

But seriously, good review man - wish I could be bothered typing something like that out for my exploits.
    Haha ! It's a review not just for the girl, it made sure you know the name of the shop which very few people on the forum have noticed, I only knew it as Rockdale485, not Red Royal. Then the consist of the crew etc etc,
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Haha ! It's a review not just for the girl, it made sure you know the name of the shop which very few people on the forum have noticed, I only knew it as Rockdale485, not Red Royal. Then the consist of the crew etc etc,
    Well the guy said he's a local so he probably knows the name of the joint - from recollection (I used to live close by a number of years ago), it used to be a Cauc shop and it was called Red Royale, but I don't think they're the same owners nowadays or trading under the same name .

Been awhile since I've been in the area, so I can't really do a scouting mission.

Well now, brother Wil,

You said it!!

I was happy to play along and not spoil the party.

But I don't know nothing so I am not accusing anybody of anything!

I don't think the writer wanwan is the owner, his/her English is too good to be a brothel owner imho ! No offense to brother Sam , Roger and Wilson and Duncan and co ......

he registered today, and that's his first post, but that's a very seasoned review/writing style! even used up all 5 tags as well, the OP is as good a poster as any of us.

Just my two cents

Cheers

Banned
    I can actually vouch for this girl in a sense.

I friend of mine went here and saw her and highly recomended her service and performance. The only thing he said though was that the day he saw her, iot was supposed to be her one and only day.

That was Wednesday of last week so if management can confirm or deny her employment here that would be great! And remember....no pork pies!!

Banned
    I can now officially vouch for this girl. Spend an hour with her earlier tonight and she is fantastic.
    One of those whose first priority is the customer.
    The is trying hard to build a client base of return customers and she is well on the way Id say!

Won't go into details about our hour other than it was so relaxing with great conversation and explosive sex.

So guys go and see her, you won't be disappointed.

And no I am not in anyway shape or form connected with this shop

Banned
    $160/hour,

place inside is huge, rooms big enough but towels etc are showing there age a bit.