Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loyalty Card Ramble

Senior Member(無間使者)

Loyalty Card Ramble

I have 3 Loyalty Cards for 2 differrnt shops that have matured at the same time. A cheap week of punting ahead I thought. Went to the first shop pulled it out (the loyalty card that is) only to be told I couldn't use it at that shop any more. WHAT THE ? I've only been here 9 times over the last 6 months and now you tell me I can't use it. Oh but you can sill use it at the other shop I was told after scrounging up enough coin for a 45 min session. Was told some punters have been forging cards so now they have separate cards for each shop I think it's more a case of clever busines practice. By having separate cards for each shop and rotating the popular girls between each of the shops it will take punters a lot more visits to fill a card unless they are prepared to track their regulars and wait to see them at the same shop. Once Ive used this card im done with this shop for good. No prize for guessing the shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    This was discussed 6 weeks ago mate and you also participated in it

BrainSex
    i don't worry about the loyalty cards myself.

If it's any consolation my local Thai takeaway shop did the same thing. Happy to stamp my card for all my purchases this year. When I went to claim my free Tom Yum they pointed out the card expired 31/12/12. I said they had stamped it all year. They just shrugged.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like loyalty cards isn't going to make us any loyal. It's so ironic

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
    Looks like loyalty cards isn't going to make us any loyal. It's so ironic
    Loyalty schemes that offer real value are quickly over-subscribed and then before long the rules are changed to make them valueless ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    never use those loyalty cards

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I use anything that can lawfully reduce costs: loyalty cards, early bird discounts, Tuesday Specials etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    I use anything that can lawfully reduce costs: loyalty cards, early bird discounts, Tuesday Specials etc

i know coz you hv the urge to visit bunch of your regulars every so often .... =)
    what's your schedule for today bro? maybe we can do together (reverse duo), so 1 ML got two of us at the same time. That will be quite new. Set a new benchmark for Brisbane scene for sure haha.

btw i dont get it, what's the relationship between forging a loyalty card, and card only valid for a branch and you cannot mix it. Surely if punters want to forge the card they still can do it whether the card is only for a branch or mix???

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktus View Post
    i know coz you hv the urge to visit bunch of your regulars every so often .... =)
    what's your schedule for today bro? maybe we can do together (reverse duo), so 1 ML got two of us at the same time. That will be quite new. Set a new benchmark for Brisbane scene for sure haha.

btw i dont get it, what's the relationship between forging a loyalty card, and card only valid for a branch and you cannot mix it. Surely if punters want to forge the card they still can do it whether the card is only for a branch or mix???
    My schedule today is getting 5-6 of my regulars to a private bikini party at the pool in my back yard. Feel free to join

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktus View Post
    I agree, it doesn't seem to fix the problem, but just cause an additional annoyance if you are a legit cardholder.

From what I can gather, the girls use a pen + paper system to record the bookings, and also the admin stuff just after you arrive? I'm not sure exactly what the admin entails, but wouldn't a computerised system negate the need for cards and stamps, eliminating any forgeries? It would also notify when a punter has reached the end of a loyalty cycle and is due for his reward.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    and once the card reaches maturity they will text a reminder to punter's mobile, at dinner time when punters gather with their family. Nice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by danenth View Post
    I have 3 Loyalty Cards for 2 differrnt shops that have matured at the same time. A cheap week of punting ahead I thought. Went to the first shop pulled it out (the loyalty card that is) only to be told I couldn't use it at that shop any more. WHAT THE ? I've only been here 9 times over the last 6 months and now you tell me I can't use it. Oh but you can sill use it at the other shop I was told after scrounging up enough coin for a 45 min session. Was told some punters have been forging cards so now they have separate cards for each shop I think it's more a case of clever busines practice. By having separate cards for each shop and rotating the popular girls between each of the shops it will take punters a lot more visits to fill a card unless they are prepared to track their regulars and wait to see them at the same shop. Once Ive used this card im done with this shop for good. No prize for guessing the shop.
    I think I know which shop. I can't even backdate the cards too. Partly why I'm also not going back there for a long time. I'll still visit when I get my leave next year, but for now, I'm too disappointed.

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoopsieDoodle View Post
    I'm not sure exactly what the admin entails, but wouldn't a computerised system negate the need for cards and stamps, eliminating any forgeries? It would also notify when a punter has reached the end of a loyalty cycle and is due for his reward.
    These shops really want minimal amount of tracking and accounting.

If they did have a loyalty IT solution, I think it could be called "Please Cum Again".

To be honest, I have never bothered to use my loyalty cards even at my favourite shops - to start with, I am a married man so I can't keep the card on me, eventhough my Mrs. never went though my wallet but you just never know !!

Some shops have a box to keep the client's cards at the shop, but the problem is, no one really used their real names when punting, so there are too many Tom, Dick and Harry or Peter, Paul and Malvern !!

But to be fair, I did get a couple of loyalty "free" punts in my earlier days with Snow Lotus and later on with Silver Fox when I sort of visiting their shops almost exclusively every week, so even when I didn't have the cards punched, they sort of knew when the 10th punt was up!! But since I started to spread my times between more shops likes Burwood then Stanmore, then QVB and 316 Central and CBD Posh etc. it was much harder to keep track so neither myself nor my mamasan friends were bothered to count anymore!!

well, if I am really really desperate one day and really out of cash, I suppose I could go back to all my reviews and start counting, sure I could prove that I have earned my free 30 min with some shops ..............haha

Cheers

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6................. ok start again, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7..................... oh what was that again, give me a new card: 1, 2, 3............
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

loyalty cards are designed to benefit the shop not the punter

loyality cards provide the major benefit to the business that issues them ... the client receives only a secondary benefit ... unlike retail loyality schemes the loyality cards issued by massage shops do not have standard or published terms and conditions ... so every now when the massage shop has a "reason" they change the terms and conditions or cancel the credits accumalated on the loyality cards ... like Flybuys and other loyality schemes they should not be the only determinate in your consumption of services ... Bris99 should issue a frequent punters card so we can get an everyday 10% discount at the shop of our choice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know this is old news but I still wanna ramble!

Really can't understand why the loyalty card is only available for 2 months. Tried hard to get there but still failed.

Not sure about you guys but I probably only get one massage a week which means I only get 8 in 2 months.

I sincerely request the management to extend it to 3 months minimum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i had 2 fully stamped loyalty cards and when i was going to use one the other day, i was told that the rules have changed and valid for only 2 or 3 months and also had to be used at the same location (if they have more than one shop). i was highly disappointed, no one told me about the change while stamping them. they just ripped both my cards lol ... said "not valid, sorry"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Angies massage will have a card in next week or so and will not have any expire time limit on it .. after 8 visits you will get a 1 hr massage free

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a fully stamped card for Star Massage at South Bribane if anyone wants it. They probably wont honour it though. I've vowed to boycott both Star shops.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Loyalty cards are just another gimmick to get you in the door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast