Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loyalty Card Ramble

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Loyalty cards used to be a reward for regular customers. I wouldn't call them a gimmick, but it seems like they are more designed as a cash grab, to get you in the door as often as possible.

I don't use them to get freebies as such. More to let the girls know that I have been there a couple of times before. I usually leave it in plain view on top of my clothes.

Banned
    I will treat loyalty programs with a grain of salt
    If I am offered a discount for the next punt, I will take it, but too often loyalty with one business makes them take you for granted
    I have had one bait and switch recently after being offered a 'discount', and will not trust 'loyalty' discounts again
    Once more, loyalty to me seems to imply the business has you by the balls
    Im happy to be proven wrong by satisfied customers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I visited an establishment for the first time in early September and have been going there once a week since. I frequent this place because I like it there, not because of any incentive to fill up my loyalty card. If the card wasn't offered, I would still go there.

My loyalty card with them filled up last week and so this week I am due to pick up my freebie. I shall let you know how I go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy View Post
    I know this is old news but I still wanna ramble!

Really can't understand why the loyalty card is only available for 2 months. Tried hard to get there but still failed.

Not sure about you guys but I probably only get one massage a week which means I only get 8 in 2 months.

I sincerely request the management to extend it to 3 months minimum.
    Neither do I. 2 months is way too short, especially when 10 stamps are needed for a freebie. Maybe by the 10th stamp, it's meeting her outside for a freebie? LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
    Neither do I. 2 months is way too short, especially when 10 stamps are needed for a freebie. Maybe by the 10th stamp, it's meeting her outside for a freebie? LOL

How many punters frequent a shop more than once a week? Of those people, how many go to the same shop more than once a week? That is what the loyalty cards are trying to reward .... loyalty.

Banned
    I receive regular sms from some businesses, and I am rewarded from time to time with a discount
    I try to work closely with the managers, I am very fair and polite, and despite this from time to time management lets you down, sometimes not giving the complete truth about the lady that has been booked.
    Thats business, and I roll with the punches graciously, as long as I avoid the absolute dud punt

I am reliable with my bookings, I always turn up as scheduled, and on time
    I also dont ask for an extension of time during a P2P experience, unlike some of my colleagues, and therefore stuffup the next punter's booking

In my young P2P career, I exclusively deal with businesses that post a regular roster, at least every 2-3 days
    Otherwise I do not trust what I am going to get when I arrive

But a discount program is something I am wary of. I am not going to commit to any business.
    There is just too many good businesses out there today, who are very responsive to our community's needs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by heatseeker View Post
    I receive regular sms from some businesses, and I am rewarded from time to time with a discount
    I try to work closely with the managers, I am very fair and polite, and despite this from time to time management lets you down, sometimes not giving the complete truth about the lady that has been booked.
    Thats business, and I roll with the punches graciously, as long as I avoid the absolute dud punt

I am reliable with my bookings, I always turn up as scheduled, and on time
    I also dont ask for an extension of time during a P2P experience, unlike some of my colleagues, and therefore stuffup the next punter's booking

In my young P2P career, I exclusively deal with businesses that post a regular roster, at least every 2-3 days
    Otherwise I do not trust what I am going to get when I arrive

But a discount program is something I am wary of. I am not going to commit to any business.
    There is just too many good businesses out there today, who are very responsive to our community's needs
    You're not from Brisbane are you? lol

Banned
    No, popeye96. Im from Sydney
    The descriptions I write are from a Sydney perspective
    I have no direct experience with Brisbane - but my highest regards to my northerly neighbours from the Sunshine State !

Wow! A massage parlour responding to the community's needs? Sounds very....political.

Responding to the community's needs would include no double-booking, massaging through to the very end, clean towels, hard=hard/medium=medium, aircon not at -4 degrees, selective use of quality baby oil

Of course not all places are like this, but just wondering what a pollie would say if they were 'representing' us.

Banned
    Yes. Shock horror

Businesses can be responsive to the communities needs

But by 'community' I was referring to members of this forum ; )

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hey heatseeker. How about having a quiet word to some of those Sydney shop owners and see if they would open some shops in Brisbane. As you know we are getting fucked in price and service up here, and not in a good way. My guess is they would make a killing.

Banned
    I hear you my friend, popeye96

You flatter me, Im a new member here (but already a senior member due to my involvement)

Also, businesses do read these posts - Im sure a lot are keen to improve their revenues, and quality of clientele

Maybe there are stricter council laws in Brisbane my friend, that may be part of the issue, Im not sure

I can PM you if you like regarding what I would do if I was in Brisbane.

Regards

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes you are correct about the laws up here. I think they are about to issue new car number plates and replace Queensland - The Sunshine State, with Queensland - The Nazi State.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Hey heatseeker. How about having a quiet word to some of those Sydney shop owners and see if they would open some shops in Brisbane. As you know we are getting fucked in price and service up here, and not in a good way. My guess is they would make a killing.
    You guys are getting fucked every which way but not with a pussy ...

Banned
    Yes. Looking at CLs recent posts, he is getting offered a lot of pussy for his new service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had my 11th massage in 11 weeks today. Was just like all the others, except it was free

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12