Thread: Coco - Sexy Korean bombshell with execellent services

Banned

Coco - Sexy Korean bombshell with execellent services

Roger sent me a sms and highly recommended me to try Coco. I checked her descriptions in the roster and found her interesting. With recent experience, I had some faith in this guy's recommendation. Hence, I made a booking for Coco as her first customer yesterday.

Coco is the first Korean girl to have shower with me and did all things to get me excited. Before we started, I was very horny already. Coco looks like in her late 20s, but with very good figures (my guess should be about 36-27-36). Under light right on top of her head, I saw a really beautiful and photogenic face. If I had my professional camera with me, I would take some nice pictures of her and very likely could win some prizes. She is quite tall, 1.66m. White skin and smooth, firm too. Breasts are real and upright, not dropping.

Coco was really good in bed and we fucked very hard at each other. Very interestingly, she opened her eyes widely and looked at me throughout. Other K-girls just closed their eyes as though they are not interested in you and just wanted you to finish quickly. We tried different positions and she was really enjoying them. She moaned loudly, as though she was fucked by a strong Caucasian guy (which I often heard while waiting for girls inside shops and made me very excited). In the end, she said she had not come and wanted me to work harder (goodness me, I already used up my last drop of energy). This is totally different to other K-girls who are so afraid of your dick hurting their pussies.

I totally enjoyed this session with Coco (after two ringings by the receptionist, we still had not finished and Coco still did not want to kick me out). She showered with me after finish and told me that she wanted to see me again, but I must be with fuller power (ie no other girls before I see her again, very demanding, right?) Why not, I like Korean girls, especially a very pretty one who likes strong sex. Just wish I am a stronger guy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks to great tipoff from Dsmake and PM..However how come u could not answer my question ? I can clearly see her tattoo, where were your eyes ???? lol mind you the tattoo was positioned between her tits ! I guess you were focused on her tits!!

We have potentially the first korean queen of 22. Forget those previous k dolls at 22. Coco is gonna get very popular here. Get in before some big timer books her out for hours & hours oreven whisk her away for good.

Service was exactly like Dsmaker describes. She holds your hand to the room. She starts groping you immediately and sticks her hand in yourpant. Then she bends over and shows her ass to you like your are at a nightclub. She asks you to remove her clothes and ask you to suck on her tits hard !! shit what else do u want ???

COCO TOday.....

Limited of bookings only.........

who said all korean are princess? wait until u meet coco............. and tell me about ur thoughts about this korean girl after........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    thanks to great tipoff from Dsmake and PM..However how come u could not answer my question ? I can clearly see her tattoo, where were your eyes ???? lol mind you the tattoo was positioned between her tits ! I guess you were focused on her tits!!

We have potentially the first korean queen of 22. Forget those previous k dolls at 22. Coco is gonna get very popular here. Get in before some big timer books her out for hours & hours oreven whisk her away for good.

Service was exactly like Dsmaker describes. She holds your hand to the room. She starts groping you immediately and sticks her hand in yourpant. Then she bends over and shows her ass to you like your are at a nightclub. She asks you to remove her clothes and ask you to suck on her tits hard !! shit what else do u want ???
    I saw Coco again yesterday. I can see the big tattoo right beneath her tits.
    I normally only remember the face, the tit sizes and the whole body-shape, then the whole process.
    I do not like to remember tiny bits of information.

I just saw too many girls and why remember so much unnecessary things. If u could remember, up to you. Not need to use heavy languages.

Coco

Today @ 22Brodie

Limited of bookings only.....

one of the best korean u can find in the market......

100% guranteed service.....