Thread: Miyaaa... Big Ball Of Energy And Fun...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Miyaaa... Big Ball Of Energy And Fun...

4.00 pee emm 12 October 2013

Approaching the front door of Stanmore, I was startled at someone greeting me behind the screened door. Miya was her name. At first, I thought she was Japanese judging by her facial features. She had a canine tooth missing that was evident in that broad, friendly smile of hers. Her eyes, nose, roundish, youthful face could only be described as pretty. Very chatty, playful, affectionate and likes to joke around, Miya is learning from Coco and Eva...

Eva greets me in dishevelled hair, I teased her that she had just finished a session with a punter. I unzipped that pink uniform of hers down past the waist, before she slaps me on my wrist and ask me to behave! I queried about Miya, Eva confirms that she is from Taiwan, quite new and that I should try her massage out...

Her massage was not weak to say the least, as she has learnt a few tricks from the other ladies. And I think in time, her routine will be alot smoother. Miya may not be slim and skinny but she is toned as far as her skin is concerned. A healthy tan around her body and cheeky attitude makes her a recommended BBA (big, beautiful Asian) She is petite in a sense that she is short and cuddly. And a cuddly masseuse she was...

I instructed her on how I liked my massages, and Miya did everything right. However, I did feel a little bit of her finger nail, when she dug in those baby like fingers into my muscles. This was a classic reply to date from an ml...

cmk: Oohhh... ahhh... your massage is very strong...
    Miya: Really? Hmmm... that's because I'm fat...!!! (lol)

Miya had a very open minded approach to life and was self humouring at her own weight. This makes her a very attractive girl. She is not too serious but pays attention to your needs when you require her to. Think Yumiko or Mimi, only smaller and shorter. Miya is a bundle of energy and her charm is infectious. I could still see her smiling and laughing in the back of my mind. She coaxed me to book Eva for the first half hour so she could see the skills being practiced on a client. I suggested that this could be a possibility next time...

What?

That's it, I want more!

What about her tits ?????

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hehehe... read the next part... at the next section...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw Miyaa this week. She has an innocent face and was trying to please. Brother cmk76 was right. Her massage was strong and it was one the best massage that I have ever enjoyed. The only down side was the finger nail kept digging in to your skin made it slightly uncomfortable.

I really enjoyed part 1 but when part 2 came, I did not enjoy it not because of Miya's fault. So as cmk76 said if you are looking for petite ML, Miyaa is not for you