Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Use of " PREFIX "

Use of " PREFIX "

Attention all members,

There is a column called " Thread Display Option " on top of every section of the forum, that is for members to customize their browsing preference. Just click on " Prefix ", select the option, then click on " Show Threads ", then only threads of your choice will be displayed.

For example, in After Report Section, click on the shop name you want to read about, then only threads from that shop will be displayed.

In General Talk Section, click on " General Talk ", then no shop advertisements will be displayed.

Thank you for your attention !

Quote Originally Posted by Aus99 Moderator View Post
    Attention all members,

There is a column called " Thread Display Option " on top of every section of the forum, that is for members to customize their browsing preference. Just click on " Prefix ", select the option, then click on " Show Threads ", then only threads of your choice will be displayed.

For example, in After Report Section, click on the shop name you want to read about, then only threads from that shop will be displayed.

In General Talk Section, click on " General Talk ", then no shop advertisements will be displayed.

Thank you for your attention !
    Good tips Admin, just make sure the shops will only use Shop Info and Girls info for their threads!

Cheers

Banned
    Is there a way to set my viewing preference as default? My preference is to see the latest thread all the time.

There are too many shops putting a new comment on their old threads. By doing this, the first page of after visit reports are covered by ARs written long time (even up to one yr ) ago. This is wasting punters' time to try to see the latest AR experience.

I cannot see the latest threads until after I used your above suggested method to display the latest threads.

Perhaps your forum should set the latest thread at the top box of the thread display option column. This will make the shops change the bad practice and get more punters to write new ARs.

Quote Originally Posted by akkw2800 View Post
    Is there a way to set my viewing preference as default? My preference is to see the latest thread all the time.

There are too many shops putting a new comment on their old threads. By doing this, the first page of after visit reports are covered by ARs written long time (even up to one yr ) ago. This is wasting punters' time to try to see the latest AR experience.

I cannot see the latest threads until after I used your above suggested method to display the latest threads.

Perhaps your forum should set the latest thread at the top box of the thread display option column. This will make the shops change the bad practice and get more punters to write new ARs.
    Perhaps you should stop spamming the forum with your silly idea, if you want to make a comment on this subject, just post it on one thread in one section, no need to post it everywhere !

And what's wrong with people posting comments on the old threads, you think this forum is made for you, and you only ? People will respond and reply to the threads that they like, there's no rule that they have to respond to your threads, you just have to look for them if you want to see them !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I just used "sort by thread start time" under the "sort thread by" column. There were just 14 new threads since 1 Jan. 2014.

There are just so few punters contributing new ARs. Why?

Many punters kept commenting on old, very old threads. Why? Where is the fun? Just keep the names of some shops appearing at the top of the first page? Perhaps this is also so few punters willing to write. As soon as their ARs were published, they were covered by old threads. Perhaps this is why punters lost heart in writing. Reasonable guess???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Perhaps you should stop spamming the forum with your silly idea, if you want to make a comment on this subject, just post it on one thread in one section, no need to post it everywhere !

And what's wrong with people posting comments on the old threads, you think this forum is made for you, and you only ? People will respond and reply to the threads that they like, there's no rule that they have to respond to your threads, you just have to look for them if you want to see them !
    I checked what you wrote and commented on, just a few shops. Perhaps it is in yr interest that this forum kept using the last post as the first item under the "sort thread by" column. The reason why you support the current system is obvious. It it in you and your preferred shops' interest.

Freedom of expression is a world-wide value. I am just expressing a good idea for a lot of punters who want the latest information of after-sex experience. Not experience long long time ago. Why did you get so upset, Bro Wilisno.? The decision of whether to change the sort by method is up the the Forum administrator.

I repeat what I wrote in another area which has the same topic. This will enable punters who share my view to voice their opinion. Why did you object to this so strongly and unreasonably? You have reacted extremely strangely. Does it mean the change will hurt you very much, why?

In case the sorting system was changed, all you need to do is to write a few more ARs every day to make your shops' names appear on the first page. At least, in this case, punters will know who are the best girls in these shops and whether they wish to go and visit these girls. Make sense??

Just from a technical point...

The functionality you are talking about is not a standard functionality in vBulletin (letting individual users to select which value in a drop down box is the default for them).

(Note, the "save selection" has been implemented in the software for the "advanced search" page, style selection and couple of others, but not for what you are referring)

To implement something like that, requires a fair bit (a lot) of custom php code and additional tables in the database to store the selected values by user.

Seems to me like quite a lot of work, especially when the desired outcome can be achieved with one selection and a click by the user.

I repeat what I wrote in another area which has the same topic. This will enable punters who share my view to voice their opinion. Why did you object to this so strongly and unreasonably? You have reacted extremely strangely. Does it mean the change will hurt you very much, why?
    Repeating the exact same post in another area is called a spam !

I have reacted extremely strangely ? Ok, it's because you keep attacking people bringing up old threads although you've been told off by others in another thread using your other username !

Thirdly, the " Prefix " is there to help avoid threads you don't want to see, and you still want a system tailor made to your liking !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Repeating the exact same post in another area is called a spam !

I have reacted extremely strangely ? Ok, it's because you keep attacking people bringing up old threads although you've been told off by others in another thread using your other username !

Thirdly, the " Prefix " is there to help avoid threads you don't want to see, and you still want a system tailor made to your liking !
    Bro Wilisno

Are u the administrator of this forum? How could punters tell off other users for using other user names? Where did it say it is illegal, in this forum. Pls show me.

As I said many times, I only used one user name. We have a network of HKG punters who keep writing to keep our members informed. We copy and paste our group's own reports and changed the details of the girls and put in the more juicy actual process content. Our friends based on the info to choose the right girls. Understand, mate? Don't think too much on this any more, waste yr time to put in silly comments on old threads of your own friends.

I believe you used a few other user names as a number of punters have the same views as you and all of you comment on the same old threads. Co--incidence or something suspicious??

Bro Wilisno

Are u the administrator of this forum? How could punters tell off other users for using other user names? Where did it say it is illegal, in this forum. Pls show me.

As I said many times, I only used one user name. We have a network of HKG punters who keep writing to keep our members informed. We copy and paste our group's own reports and changed the details of the girls and put in the more juicy actual process content. Our friends based on the info to choose the right girls. Understand, mate? Don't think too much on this any more, waste yr time to put in silly comments on old threads of your own friends.

I believe you used a few other user names as a number of punters have the same views as you and all of you comment on the same old threads. Co--incidence or something suspicious??
    One thing for sure, if I'm an administrator, you would have been banned already, understand, mate ?

Suspicion about me being Gucci and Punter Poontang, keep making a fool of yourself !

And I don't claim you have multiple usernames based on suspicion, I have evidence, DO YOU WANT ME TO TABLE IT ?

Banned
    Bro Wilisno Are u the administrator of this forum? How could punters tell off other users for using other user names? Where did it say it is illegal, in this forum. Pls show me.
    That sounds like an admission to me ....

As I said many times, I only used one user name. We have a network of HKG punters who keep writing to keep our members informed. We copy and paste our group's own reports and changed the details of the girls and put in the more juicy actual process content. Our friends based on the info to choose the right girls. Understand, mate?
    If that's true, then why do all your accounts have the same IP address when you post??

You've been called out stacks of times, I've done it since your very earliest AR's. Then, you denied OUTRIGHT it was a multi, and posted some shit about exchanging PM's with other members.

Instead of being more careful, it's become crystal clear your AR's are cut & pasted from the same source. Either you are too arrogant or too stupid to notice. You'll remember that issue was raised too over your constant misuse of the word "punting", at no stage then did you divulge that you guys share an AR template which could've explained the coincidence.

Now, you're saying your all mates from HK that live all over Sydney, but that does not explain why you all post from the same IP address, and are seemingly never logged in at the same time when you take turns to back up each other's flimsy-arsed arguments.

So go for it. Explain.

You'll note I was the bigger person and didn't respond to your last personal attack on me, a response that was excessive to simple questions and had all the hallmarks of someone caught with their hand in the cookie jar. But since then, you still haven't wisened up.

I truly feel sorry for the shops you've been plugging. I hear they're run by sound people, but they have no control over what gets posted here, so I hope your obviously fake AR's don't do damage to them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    *** crickets chirping ***
    That's the sound of being "owned"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    good post, this is helpful

Handy feature - thanks Admins.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Admin for updating us with this information

Quote Originally Posted by Betty130 View Post
    Thanks Admin for updating us with this information

trying to reach 50 post?

LOL
    **Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose**

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am trying to be considerate of other users and not post crap for the sake of getting my 50 posts up in up to date threads!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there a way of getting some regional tags included, e.g. Newcastle, Wollongong, Canberra?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That would be great for those of us that punt outside of Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Is there a way of getting some regional tags included, e.g. Newcastle, Wollongong, Canberra?
    Yes would like that too. Let us know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast