Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
Perhaps you should stop spamming the forum with your silly idea, if you want to make a comment on this subject, just post it on one thread in one section, no need to post it everywhere !

And what's wrong with people posting comments on the old threads, you think this forum is made for you, and you only ? People will respond and reply to the threads that they like, there's no rule that they have to respond to your threads, you just have to look for them if you want to see them !
I checked what you wrote and commented on, just a few shops. Perhaps it is in yr interest that this forum kept using the last post as the first item under the "sort thread by" column. The reason why you support the current system is obvious. It it in you and your preferred shops' interest.

Freedom of expression is a world-wide value. I am just expressing a good idea for a lot of punters who want the latest information of after-sex experience. Not experience long long time ago. Why did you get so upset, Bro Wilisno.? The decision of whether to change the sort by method is up the the Forum administrator.

I repeat what I wrote in another area which has the same topic. This will enable punters who share my view to voice their opinion. Why did you object to this so strongly and unreasonably? You have reacted extremely strangely. Does it mean the change will hurt you very much, why?

In case the sorting system was changed, all you need to do is to write a few more ARs every day to make your shops' names appear on the first page. At least, in this case, punters will know who are the best girls in these shops and whether they wish to go and visit these girls. Make sense??