Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
Repeating the exact same post in another area is called a spam !

I have reacted extremely strangely ? Ok, it's because you keep attacking people bringing up old threads although you've been told off by others in another thread using your other username !

Thirdly, the " Prefix " is there to help avoid threads you don't want to see, and you still want a system tailor made to your liking !
Bro Wilisno

Are u the administrator of this forum? How could punters tell off other users for using other user names? Where did it say it is illegal, in this forum. Pls show me.

As I said many times, I only used one user name. We have a network of HKG punters who keep writing to keep our members informed. We copy and paste our group's own reports and changed the details of the girls and put in the more juicy actual process content. Our friends based on the info to choose the right girls. Understand, mate? Don't think too much on this any more, waste yr time to put in silly comments on old threads of your own friends.

I believe you used a few other user names as a number of punters have the same views as you and all of you comment on the same old threads. Co--incidence or something suspicious??