Thread: Vivian - She smells amazing!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vivian - She smells amazing!

Hi All,

Long time lurker but first time posting. I hope I meet the requirements.

Person's Name: Vivian

Establishment: 267 Blossom Parramatta

Date of Visit: January 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 267 Church St Parramatta
    Phone: 0450 733 267

Hours of Business: 10am - 8pm

Rates: $70 (60 mins) + $100 tips

Size/shape: She looks to be around size 8, big fake bolt ons, probably DD, slim but not super tight and toned, but by no means fat, she has a great bod compared to a lot of ML.

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided: Great massage, good tickle tackle, NHJ, CBJ, light kissing, pussy grinding/rubbing, happy to let me smell her

Value for money/recommend?: Absolutely!

I have seen Vivian a few times at Parramatta and 227 NSM and her service is good.

She does a really good massage, I'd guess proper remedial Thai massage trained - she does mention she genuinely likes doing massage. I laughed and asked her what about part 2, she replied 'of course she LOVES doing it' with a wink. She's definitely cheeky and has great english, good conversationalist and not too chatty if you did want to put your head down and have a quiet massage. She can do a very hard massage, way too hard for me to take but she says that she has some other regulars that can take a hell of a beating from her. You guys must be tough haha.

As mentioned she does a good part 1, onto part 2, she starts TT and I turn over she asks what I want, she offers NHJ and CBJ (haven't tried to offer extra $$ for BBBJ, I think with enough cash you might be able to score BBBJ or even FS but I haven't tried), I opt for CBJ as usual. Her CBJ is decent, sometimes you can feel her teeth if she's going deep, it's not terrible but I always prefer CBJ over HJ so still opt for it, I've had much better but she does more than a good enough job to make me happy. She starts going turbo mode and I have to slow her down otherwise I'd finish way too quick haha.

I ask her to cuddle, she climbs on top of me and grinds/cuddles me, licks my ears and whispers naughty things to me as she jerks my little bro. She smells absolutely amazing and is happy for me to bury my face in her neck and inhale her, she laughs and says her favourite customers are indian (even though I'm pakistani) and they love to smell her. I understand why because she smells amazing!!

She then stays on top but straddles one of my legs and starts grinding her pussy on my thigh, what I love about this is she does it while jerking you off and you can feel her get wet. She is on and off with allowing access to touch her pussy, I think only on the days where she might be really horny she lets you rub the outside but never put fingers in. After a bit of this she moves back to CBJ and keeps sucking after I cum until I have to ask her to stop. She laughs and gives me a cheeky smile and said she wanted to keep sucking! This girl!!

She packs up and cleans the room, I walk out a happy customer and say thanks as always to the reception.

She's great and I love that I can see her at both shops and the service I get from her is the same. She's definitely one to see for my darker south east asian brothers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review bro. Tried making a booking at parra but it doesn't look like she's working here any more