Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : 64 TP

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com.au

Phone : 9524 1278

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/45 Diamond Service

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Spanish, BBBJ, FIV, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Quite pretty, statuesque curvy figure, natural E-cups, lovely round butt, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session with a couple of highlights

My experience/comments : I took a punt and booked Coco as Sophie said she was good (surprise, surprise) and I liked the look of the photos.

Sophie was training a new receptionist who seemed eager, keen and friendly (but that might not last) and I was shown into Coco’s room.

It was checked that Coco did CIM and I paid for 45min of Diamond Service.

Coco is quite pretty and was well-presented with good make-up and wearing a short and low-cut pink dress (no bra or knickers). It’s the dress she’s wearing in the photos on the website (which are 100% real, as is usually the case at this shop).

I showed and she stripped. She has a fine statuesque figure with large natural E-cups, a closely trimmed bush and a couple of small tatts.

I lay down and Coco knelt over me, rubbing her tits over me and stroking my cock.

After a bit of Spanish she started sucking me. It was a decent BBBJ with no teeth and good hand-action (assisted by some lube) but there were a few tissue-breaks and all to soon she reached for a condom but I said “Too early”.

Coco was kneeling beside me and I started to finger her pussy and she put some lube on my finger. She said “Gently” and I finger-fucked her while she sucked me. She felt tight.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round but I couldn’t get her in the right position to lick her properly so after a while I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was a bit better but she still kept her legs too close together thereby restricting my access.

A bit more BJ and it was time to fuck. As she dressed me she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl, which meant I could admire and play with her tits, but all too soon she tired and asked that I fuck her so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was the best part of the session as Coco has a slim waist and a lovely round, but not too large, arse. Also, there was a large mirror straight in front of us affording a fine view of her large tits swinging low. But no insertion into her arsehole was allowed.

Coco was looking at me in the mirror and urging me to cum but I wanted more so I asked her to lie down for some mish.

She put a pillow under her bum and held her legs in the air and back in I went.

This was good but soon Coco seemed discomforted and asked me to cum in her mouth.

I lay down, she removed the condom and used some lube and I soon came.

Coco showered and returned to the bed and gave me a decent massage.

She said she has been here a couple of years, currently working every day at 64, and was from HCMC. She said that until recently she worked in MPs in the city but lives in Melbourne and occasionally visits Sydney to work. In fact, she said she’s returning to Melbourne next week but will probably be back in a month or so.