Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mozhi Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mozhi Massage

Been to Mozhi a few times, really nice massage from some wonderful ML's. As far as massage goes its top notch & the attitude of most ML's there is perfect, would reconmend the place to all. As far as leaving "happy" never happened ??. Enjoy hearing whats going on in the room next door, lol! Its good for that...

Will become a regular there I think.

BrainSex
    Mozhi is generally reported as not providing the ending that punters are seeking.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been to Mozhi a couple of times over the years and have seen some of the hottest girls there. As mentioned, legit massage both times and haven't been back.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    How I love this place ....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Mozhi legit? Yes. Am I fast becoming a regular? Yes......I agree with wallaby on this one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its not about the place its about the girl !!!

Most here are straight massage, but there are some that are more adventurous

Senior Member(無間使者)
    100% correct. The venues are 99% legit but your masseuse might not be. Legit venues are a punt until you find a willing regular, or two, or you come across a masseuse from the past that has served you well. Its about the girls not the venue. There are always opportunities sometimes you just gotta get lucky but after that it's all good in the hood.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PM me the more "adventure's" ML's names please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    PM me the more "adventure's" ML's names please.
    personally i would steer clear. adventure's ML to someone does not always mean she will be adventure to every punter.
    More likely you have to first build a 'costly" rapport with her before she will be more adventure =)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cocktus View Post
    personally i would steer clear. adventure's ML to someone does not always mean she will be adventure to every punter.
    More likely you have to first build a 'costly" rapport with her before she will be more adventure =)
    Being pointed in the right direction to an "adventures" ML will save me a few dollars. its the trying to suss them out part that costs you
    tHe most i reckon, your tipping everyone here there and everywhere, dont no witch ways up or down... if you already no the adventoures ones then you refine your tips to just he, wise investment made...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mean her!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    some of the adventurous girls at this establishment demand a total secrecy from
    the client

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oilman...why are you tipping non adventurous girls? Of course it's expensive if you tip everyone willy nilly! Why would tip every masseuse? That seems silly to Sanchez...I might tip a normal massage if I thought it was outstanding...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    Oilman...why are you tipping non adventurous girls? Of course it's expensive if you tip everyone willy nilly! Why would tip every masseuse? That seems silly to Sanchez...I might tip a normal massage if I thought it was outstanding...
    Im not tipping everone!, those that show a hint of adventure do receive a financial gesture of good will...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    some of the adventurous girls at this establishment demand a total secrecy from
    the client
    Understood!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Camp Hill

Has anyone been to the Mozhi at Camp Hill?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I've been there numerous times. And before you ask, yes I got what I wanted, sometimes for free

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gave it a shot

I've been there numerous times. And before you ask, yes I got what I wanted, sometimes for free
    Went in for an hour. Massage was great, girl was cute, but no joy in the end. To your point, BW, this strikes me as a place where given time one could achieve greatness (as you have), but with competition in the area that require much less effort, I can't really afford the time and expense.

Happy Punting,
    Tex

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by texass10in View Post
    Went in for an hour. Massage was great, girl was cute, but no joy in the end. To your point, BW, this strikes me as a place where given time one could achieve greatness (as you have), but with competition in the area that require much less effort, I can't really afford the time and expense.

Happy Punting,
    Tex
    Many good shops around. A new one will be opened this week just a few hundred metres from Mozhi Camp Hill and it sounds very promising

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by texass10in View Post

Happy Punting,
    Tex
    Many good shops around. A new one will be opened this week just a few hundred metres from Mozhi Camp Hill and it sounds very promising
    You do seem to get consistently good massages at Mozhi but nothing more. There was a time when you could lay naked but now the towel covers when your face down & face up, sure sign there legit. My V.I.P cards going out to greener pastures...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast