Person's Name : Mary
    Establishment : 12 Bellevue Street, Surry Hills
    Date of Visit : 8/7/2015
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink0 : 9281 8480
    Hours of Business : 10:00- Late
    Rates : 65 half hour, 130 for the hour.
    Size/shape : Round, Size 10
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
    Services Provided : Dfk, bbj with cim, covered sex, maybe anal on the cards.
    Value for money/recommend? : Read review below.

Howdy Gang,

This is a review of ‘New’ Mary.

Before we get started I need to express my views regarding what ‘new’ generally means in the sex industry. (By the way, whatever it does mean it is often best avoided!)

Let me give you the example of Dodo Ryan, she was a private working lady who was brand new to the industry when I met her. She advertised Dfk, natural oral (‘gives good head’), anal, and fantasies. Dodo was 22 at the time and posted real photos and offered in calls to her home while her parents were at work. She charged $82 for the hour.

Now Dodo didn’t know anything about the sex industry or sex for that matter.

When I arrived I was so happy to see she matched her pictures. I was over the moon. The rot set in when I discovered the following:

DFK meant ‘Direct Finding of Knowledge on the internet’.
    ‘Gives good head’ I discovered meant a haircut was included in the service.
    Natural oral meant we talked to each other with no planned discussion topic.
    Anal meant I could use her toilet if I had to take a shit.
    Fantasies meant we both discussed when we were children what we wanted to be when we grew up..

Needless to say, I did not stick around for the full hour and I did not have a repeat visit or add Dodo to my Xmas card list. I did not feel like Steven Seagal, but Dopey Seagal.

The second type of ‘new’ is the working lady who merely bullshits you with it to get you through the door. This was the case with Spanish working lady Confabula Memoria. Confabula advertises also as 22, sweet and innocent, new to the industry, with a desire to please and an all inclusive service..She posted pictures of a pretty, nubile lass smiling happily for the camera.

When I arrived at the hovel she called a home in Mt. Druitt, everything quickly went belly up. The place was a mess with clothes and shit all over the place. I had to walk through the kitchen to get to the bedroom and filthy, stinking dishes were piled sky high in the sink and chewed KFC chicken bones littered the table. (Not a pretty picture folks.)

At first I thought the lady who let me in was Confabula’s granny as she was 60 years old if she was a day. Thinking this to be the case, I handed over $250 for the hour, expecting granny
    to go and get Confabula.

Instead of getting the young advertised hottie, she lit a cigarette, pulled her pants down and, taking a big drag, filled the room with acrid cigarette smoke and said “You can stick your weenie in there!” pointing to a cunt so hairy I thought I was at Taronga Park Zoo looking at a baboon’s backside.

In the midst of this scene the following conversation ensued:

Seagal: I don’t think I can do this.
    Confabula: Why not?
    Seagal: I think I am gonna be sick.
    Confabula: You’re not gonna fuck me like the last guy are you?
    Seagal: Huh?
    Confabula: He had Hepatitis B.
    Seagal: And you had sex with him?
    Confabula: A fuck is a fuck. A buck is a buck. It’s all the same to me.

I was outta there faster than greased lightning and never darkened the door of her shack again.

This brings us to Mary.

Thank God that Mary is only ‘new’ in the sense that she is ‘new’ to working at 12 Bellevue. She knows her way around a bed and around a cock too.

Mary said she was 35 and that that looked about right. She has a lovely face with nice thick lips that feel so good in a bbj. She has a nice rounded figure and lovely DD breasts with responsive, suckable nipples and a closely cropped pussy. She has enough English that she can understand what you want.

At first she was a bit reticent, but after a few minutes I enjoyed some great dfk with her.

She tries to please and is a really nice lady. She does a very good bbj and with the dom on I spent some time in mish. In the end I came in her mouth and she kept her lips tightly wrapped around my cock until I was empty.

I will see Mary again. I liked her gentle nature and the fact that she is service oriented.

As for Dodo Ryan I hope she found more suitable of work like being a gasfitter or a welder.

As for Confabula Memoria, I hope she fries in hell like one of her KFC chicken bones.

I’ve said enough for now.

Good punting mates and I’ll be back with you soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Steven

Banned
    What made you think that anal was on the cards?

Senior Member(無間使者) Steven Seagal's Avatar
    I treated her very respectfully and she readily complied with all that I wanted.

Steven

Like your reference to $250, 60 yr old grannies!!!

'A fuck is a fuck and a buck is a buck'......one of your best SS. Thanks again for another entertaining review. May even have a crack myself at the 'new' Mary.