Senior Member(無間使者)

Cassie. I regret....

post not available

Banned
    im sure shes glad she didnt have to go through it twice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jason666 View Post
    im sure shes glad that she didnt have to go through it twice
    Haha well jason, i always have that kind of thought before meeting a WL.(seen only 3 so far anyway)
    Like how they'll find the session me more of a 'force to do stuff' for thr money and not enjoying themselves. But so far 2 out of 3 i met didn't seem to be giving their service 'just' for the money, while the other one have other reason that made me think otherwise.
    With Cassie it was pretty easy for me to tell what she was enjoying and what lied (to make me feel better etc) XP
    Dont want to go into details but i did treat her nicely. In the end, wilson kinda forgot to hit buzzer on time and i told cassie times up, she just went maybe they forgot and place one hand to cover my mouth and continued blowing.... Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jason666 View Post
    im sure shes glad she didnt have to go through it twice
    Epic fail.

Really nice AR, thanks for posting. Light on the gory details, which I endorse, but you've still managed to describe Cass's nature and her willingness to please which knows no bounds.

I tip my hat to you, fellow hairy brother!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Epic fail.

Reallis nice AR, thanks for posting. Light on the gory details, which I endorse, but you've still managed to describe Cass's nature and her willingness to please which knows no bounds.

Yeh nice Ar straight from the heart.
    And I applaud you guys for not doing a "blow by blow " detailed analysis especially on Cass.

In my eyes Cassie and many other there embody all of what Ginza is about.
    She is Ginza.....athough not Japanese she has great qualities, ...service, caring, to name a few.... very rare to find .
    As popular/famous , call it what you will, as she is..you can nearly always secure a session with her if you do some planning....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Epic fail.

Really nice AR, thanks for posting. Light on the gory details, which I endorse, but you've still managed to describe Cass's nature and her willingness to please which knows no bounds.

yeh..her willingess to please is too good not to be rewarded lol!

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Yeh nice Ar straight from the heart.
    And I applaud you guys for not doing a "blow by blow " detailed analysis especially on Cass.

In my eyes Cassie and many other there embody all of what Ginza is about.
    She is Ginza.....athough not Japanese she has great qualities, ...service, caring, to name a few.... very rare to find .
    As popular/famous , call it what you will, as she is..you can nearly always secure a session with her if you do some planning....
    haha true, plan well before meeting cassie else we'll be at loss not her. Same for treating the girl well.
    With her kind of service she really deserve nice treatment. Gonna revisit and bring her something! xp

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hairy1231 View Post
    Gonna revisit and bring her something! xp
    With me, i cant remember a time when i don't bring her a little something lol.
    but then again i tend to spoil all the girls there ...just ask Wilson
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    With me, i cant remember a time when i don't bring her a little something lol.
    but then again i tend to spoil all the girls there ...just ask Wilson
    Any hints as to what she like? Hahaha xp

Banned

Any hints as to what she like? Hahaha xp
    Best to ask her imo, then you've got a reason to go back yet again and give it to her. :-P

But with Cassie, I really think that "it's the thought that counts" applies. She's a sweetheart, doesn't expect gifts, but would genuinely appreciate anything that you felt the need to take for her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Best to ask her imo, then you've got a reason to go back yet again and give it to her. :-P

But with Cassie, I really think that "it's the thought that counts" applies. She's a sweetheart, doesn't expect gifts, but would genuinely appreciate anything that you felt the need to take for her.
    haha i did ask her, she tells me dont get anything, just come back to her again! haha
    when i asked second time before leaving, she just said get something cheap from supermarket if i still want to get her something. booooooo like what hell nawwwww

Senior Member(無間使者)
    something cheap from supermarket
    Problem solved

2806816-3x2-940x627.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Who View Post
    hahah good one! but she referring to stuff like body lotion or something haha

nvm i think i just remembered something from our session and got an idea what to get now xp

Banned
    Surely she's already "Got Milk??" :-P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surely she's already "Got Milk??" :-P
    Staphhh....dont remind me of them yet......gotta wait a while before i return!!

oh gotta love her big breast with cute little titties....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gronki View Post
    She mentioned she liked spicy food once so there s one hint lol
    wait......whuuuuuut for real???
    ok gonna introduce her to this favorite spicy food i know of. you better not be lying since its so rare for asian girls to like spicy food
    hahaha

Is she blonde or brunette now?

The pictures on the website are brunette?

20130720202108181033.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    Is she blonde or brunette now?

The pictures on the website are brunette?

20130720202108181033.jpg
    never recalled her being blonde lol (from the AR i read)

but yeah when i went there she had black hair just like the picture on ginza website

Senior Member(無間使者)

2nd session with the queen~

went for my 2nd session with Cassie today and was her first xp

Just like last time, she was sweet and accommodating. Experienced my first bbbj in shower, feels damn good!

Before coming to see her, my week was pretty crap with bitter memory of the past plaguing my head but after seeing Cassie made, day is much brighter and im sure my week will improve.
    This time i kinda needed GFE and she figure that pretty easily. Got lots of cuddle and plenty of DFK throughout the session. Sex felt more intimate this time with few different position, enjoyed the one with kissing while i was on top the most. After first shot, she gave me some massage, never went for a massage anywhere so cant say how good but it was relaxing and felt pretty good specially when she tried to nudge for round 2 by teasing lil bro!
    Brought her a little something, she seemed quite happy that i remembered our previous session which has to do with that little something!

Banned
    Cheers for the update.

Cass does give a great light rub, but when she turns on the erotic teasing to rouse you for round 2, it's fucking amazing. I've got just one more appointment before catching her again. :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    never recalled her being blonde lol (from the AR i read)

but yeah when i went there she had black hair just like the picture on ginza website
    Yeah had a session with her today. Always willing to push the service envelope to newer and nastier heights.

I remember her blonde days.....that colour may return for her in the summer???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers for the update.

Cass does give a great light rub, but when she turns on the erotic teasing to rouse you for round 2, it's fucking amazing. I've got just one more appointment before catching her again. :-)
    haha agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Yeah had a session with her today. Always willing to push the service envelope to newer and nastier heights.

I remember her blonde days.....that colour may return for her in the summer???
    yeah her service really nice. but one thing i dont really feel good about is she even offered to help me put my shoe on on the way out...im guessing some punter actually ask her to do even those things??

didnt let her do it ofc

ooooo

blonde...must look different in a good way, if she does im not gonna miss it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast