Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DOLLY! : so BEAUTIFUL and DELICATE, and a WILD SEX MANIAC too !

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Thais add ka and krup at the end of lots sentences as a courstesy or formality or sign of respect. Females add ka and males add krup.
    There is no English equivalent but it is a bit like using the formal form in nearly every other European language eg. "vous" in French.
    Anyway timtam don't worry about using the female rather than the male form of address.
    I am sure Cat appreciated the fact that you made an effort to greet her in her own language.
    I started talking to Dolly in my very bad Thai but she really wants to improve her English so then we switched to English.
    Wel, that and the fact that when I saw her before me looking so sexy and gorgeous my brain pretty much stopped functioning and I could hardly remember any English, let alone Thai !
    Her Englush is actaully very good. And she speaks Japanese quite well to.
    She is a clever girl - not just a pretty face.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol yeah doesn't bother me . As my tongue and lips are busy during the session so no time to talk any languages hihi.
    Vietnam, Malaysia and Thailand for the next two weeks with my 5 horny friends!!! Omg alot of sore pussies or sore dicks hihi.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    Women say 'sawadee ka'. Men say 'sawadee krup'.

You'd sound like a gay guy or ladyboy to her by saying 'sawadee ka'.
    Off topic I know, but ladyboys are considered genuine 3rd gender in Thailand and they have their own ending which is ha (as opposed to ka for women and krup for men).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow
    The amazing thing you learn in this forum besides sex. Thanks bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    First day back in Sydney and I basically furiously check this forum. Its blocked in Japan and Korea. I could access the Aus99 website just not the forum.

Anyways tried to make a booking for Dolly but it was a little to late for me. So took up a booking for Saki....i'll put her up with the best top services girls at ginza. On my way out saw Dolly and Cat......automatically realised why they are diamond classed....the faces alone are amazing....matched with hot little bodied, definitely worth their class status.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    First day back in Sydney and I basically furiously check this forum. Its blocked in Japan and Korea. I could access the Aus99 website just not the forum.

Anyways tried to make a booking for Dolly but it was a little to late for me. So took up a booking for Saki....i'll put her up with the best top services girls at ginza. On my way out saw Dolly and Cat......automatically realised why they are diamond classed....the faces alone are amazing....matched with hot little bodied, definitely worth their class status.
    Wilson should remember my reaction when I bumped into them last week.... wow
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Banned
    Booked for tomorrow, can't wait. :-)

Last visit to see Cass the other week, I was lucky enough for Yuki to show me a pic of a new Thai girl they were talking to .... it has to be one of these Diamond girls, and from the descriptions I'm sure it was Dolly, not Cat. If she looks anything like that in the flesh, I'll be a very happy boy .... more to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Booked for tomorrow, can't wait. :-)

Last visit to see Cass the other week, I was lucky enough for Yuki to show me a pic of a new Thai girl they were talking to .... it has to be one of these Diamond girls, and from the descriptions I'm sure it was Dolly, not Cat. If she looks anything like that in the flesh, I'll be a very happy boy .... more to follow.
    Hope you had a good nights sleep and 6 Weet Bix for breakfast bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I second that Rooter.

Any Thirds???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Just had her today....I think you should increase your current weetbix intake by 4. Model face, slim body, tight p*ssy, excellent service.... ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Just had her today....I think you should increase your current weetbix intake by 4. Model face, slim body, tight p*ssy, excellent service.... ^_^
    I saw the "Thai twins" when they came in for their interview 2 weeks ago.
    They were ringing the doorbell at the same time I was.
    I tried to be really suave and sophisticated and say something cool; but I was dumb struck and the drool running down my chin totally gave me away as a total deviate.
    Dolly is an absolute gem and hopefully I will catch up with Cat on Monday.
    And then I just have to do a Thai Diamond Double ... and after that well ... I will be ready to meet my sweet Jesus on the other side!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post

Hope you had a good nights sleep and 6 Weet Bix for breakfast bro
    Actually hardly slept at all the night before, lol.

Just to confirm, it definitely was Dolly that I'd seen a pic of before, and I was indeed a very happy boy when the door to "Moēland" swung open and I lay eyes on her. Wow.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Poon

I'm waiting or yr Ar......

edit...sorry just impatient !
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi bro's long time between posts as have left these shores. On a visit so paid a visit to Ginzaclub as was a regular of Wilson and original TC. Would have started a new thread for this one but for some reason I no longer have the right to start threads. Not sure what's going on there - maybe cos I haven't been on for a while.

Anyway enough of that and now for the AR.

Was having a real problem deciding who to see as all the girls have such great AR and look so hot. Decided to try something new and it worked a treat! Booked Alice for 1hr to start with soft and tender GFE and then had dolly immediately after for 1hr of hot PSE. That was the plan and boy did it work for me anyways!

Alice is just as described on other posts so I won't repeat here sorry. Stunning big eyes, young innocent face and very soft and gentle. Don't see her for pse do see her if you want to imagine taking the cherry off a beautiful delicate flower.

I'm not going into all the details but highlights are prolonged BBBJ very energetic and dedicated - not the best I've had but up there in top tier good ball licking and sucking and lots of saliva. Sometimes a little teeth action felt but probably as she has a small tight mouth- I didn't mind as it actually helped me hold my load and didn't hurt. Then started with cow girl and into reverse, mish, doggie and finished off in mish where I had one of the biggest orgasms of my life. Started off very slow and let her take complete control for first 10-15mins to allow her time to softer and open up as her pussy is small and tight. Worked a treat and had her banging me in no time but not too wild more great GFE. My fav position is doggy and is normally where i unload to end but not last night. I had to see her face and eyes again! And then boom the earth literally moved ha! Cuddle after and into shower to prepare for main course with dolly!

Have to say was a little worried as had such a big Orgasm with Alice that I wondered if I'd be able to deliver again for dolly. Dolly greeted me looking like a horny and innocent sweet little doll. Everymans fantasy! She attacked me! DFK grinding groping alongside the mirror to let me drink in the beautiful sight. If you want an incredibly sexy mixed race perfect hour glass figure little pocket rocket minx then its hard to imagine better than Dolly. Sorry I have to rush now as running late but all you need to know if I have punted hundreds of times in many places and my hour with dolly is up there in top 5 ever had. We clicked alright! I'm sure if I hadn't seen Alice before I would have unloaded in first 5 mins but as it was I lasted the full hour which wasn't easy given the incredible machine gun deep bbbj in 69 as daty had her shuddering for several hot orgasms she is highly orgasmic! Did every position known to god and I felt like Zeus himself especially in reverse cowgirl . Banged her super hard in doggy and all the time she is moaning, coming and grinding. Note though she is also very tight so bros please be kind and gentle and take your time to open her up and then fasten seat belts! The images in my mind will keep me hard for some time!

Thank you Dolly, thank you Alice, thank you GFE then PSE, thank you Ginzaclub and Wilson, thank you god and thank you little fella for standing up and delivering lol!

Will I return? For sure but maybe need to try some other delights first next time in town

Great choices bro especially if you are into really slim petite girls
    - they don't come much more petite and dainty than Alice and Dolly.
    They are both like little living dolls.
    Great to hear you had an awesome time with Dolly.
    Her service was already absolutely top shelf when I saw her on her first day,
    and now Wilson tells me she has taken her service up even a few more notches!
    I have to see her again!
    I know where my Melbourne Cup winnings will be going.
    Actually I don't need to win the Melbourne Cup to see Dolly, I will see her anyway
    but I will do a Diamond Double if I win on the Cup today!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Actually I don't need to win the Melbourne Cup to see Dolly, I will see her anyway
    but I will do a Diamond Double if I win on the Cup today!
    So is a diamond double on the cards bro?
    Unfortunately not for me at least not this trip as no cash left

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A double with Dolly and just about anyone else would have to be a great experience! Especially with a bit of girl/girl action!
    I look forward to someone sharing their experience of a double with Dolly. Unlikely to be me in a hurry due to the cost :-(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syphon View Post
    A double with Dolly and just about anyone else would have to be a great experience! Especially with a bit of girl/girl action!
    I look forward to someone sharing their experience of a double with Dolly. Unlikely to be me in a hurry due to the cost :-(
    Apparently user xhunter did a diamond double.

I asked nicely for an AR in the Dolly complaint thread, but as yet, no dice. :-(

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe he hasn't recovered from the ordeal yet

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    did xhunter become a diamond cutter? What I'm dying to know how it went!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast