Thread: Bella: part 2 more relaxed and improved

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bella: part 2 more relaxed and improved

FYI, I posted a couple of reviews in a different forum under a different name I didn't realise that people would query why the different name… They were wondering if I was stealing reviews from hornyJohn :-) so I posted their 1st with a couple of my new reviews before I posted here. My username on here seems to imply that I like 69 but I do not (I'm lazy… I just like to be flat on my back and enjoying pleasure.) So I changed my name on the other forum. It is ilovecim as inspired by I love FS . I don't think there's any way to change my username on here so I'll either leave it as is or create a new account one of these days when I'm not feeling lazy :-). Anyway below is a review of Bella that I saw a week and a half ago. I did review her awhile ago on here but she's improved so thought she deserved another review.

Person's Name : Bella

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : 10/10/2013
    Contact Details/Address:64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point / 95241278

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $150/hour or $85 for 30 minutes

Size/shape : Very pretty, Young face, slim,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian I didn’t ask what particular flavour.

Services Provided : DFK , FS, BBBJ (No CIM ), fingering.
    Smoker: No!

Value for money/recommend? : Yep!

The pros:
    Very pretty face
    sweet, shy girl with sexy shy smiles
    Non-smoker!!!!!
    Non-smoker!!!!!!!!!
    Non-smoker!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good blow job skills (except for a small amount of teeth when going deep)
    A real GFE feel
    Fingering.

The cons:
    She doesn’t seem to have much power on top both times I’ve seen her. She should train with Nana, as Nana moves very well on top. :-)

I think the shop should promote non-smoking girls as part of their description… I can’t be the only guy out there that much prefers to see a girl that does not smoke?
    Okay, so I decided to check the roster and I see that Niko was mentioned. I had one great session with Niko (a non-smoking DFK girl) previously and thought to myself, well that’s it I’m going!

So I called up to book and I was told that Niko is not back! :-( Since I’d already decided to go and Lulu was on my list I asked if she might be available. I was told uuum aaah, yes she will be available.

Fantastic! I was driving there feeling excited about losing my anal virginity. Wait a second that doesn’t sound quite right? Hmmm how does one say sticking one’s cock in a girls ass for the 1st time? Buggered if I know! :-) Well, that’s what I was planning on doing. Not sure how much she charges for that. I have a feeling it may be $30? Or $50? I was right in the middle with an extra $40 in my wallet and hoping it would be enough.

Based on my experience at this shop though I was highly suspicious that I would turn up and be told, sorry double booking, would you like to see this girl instead?

So I wasn’t terribly surprised when I turned up for my booking and was told that she was unavailable. I swear this happens around 40% of the time… Not that I’ve ever had a horrible experience with the other girls but it can get frustrating when you’re expecting a specific girl or a specific service and you don’t get it. I keep going back because the other 2 places in Tarren point that I’ve been to (years ago) only gave me CBJ not BBJ.

I was asked if I would like to see Bella. I’ve seen Bella once before and she is or was advertised as Niko’s sister and I knew she also didn’t smoke but I remember from my last session with her there wasn’t very much kissing so I was thinking about saying no but my cock was undecided :-). So when Roger showed me into the room and told me Bella would be in a minute and I could have a look and decide I thought why not. She came in and I thought she looked different, so I assumed it was a different Bella. I asked her if she would do CIM for me and she said no but did say kissing was okay. I decided to go ahead with it.

I showered and jumped on the bed and in she came with that cute little face of hers. She jumped in the shower and seemed to be focusing on washing her pussy. From the last time I saw her I remembered she also had a shower at the start of the session. Which is unusual… But as she was in the shower I realised it was definitely the same Bella.

I remember she does have some loose skin on her tummy and I did mention it in my last review on another site and this time she wore some black lingerie thing that covered her stomach and kept it on throughout the session. Sorry if I gave you a complex Bella! You’re still hot :-).

I climbed onto the bed and started kissing her and I was right, definitely the same girl and definitely not a smoker! The kissing was fantastic. Soft and sensual and she has such a pretty cute little face I kept pulling away and looking at it and going back in for the kiss.

I love it when the girl sticks her tongue out and I suck and lick her tongue and lips at the same time. So I told her to stick her tongue out and instantly she complied. I sucked on that lovely pink little tongue while I gently rubbed at her other pink bits.

Finally I lay her down on her back still kissing her and started fingering her pussy. She wasn’t wet from all the kissing and attention but it was wet from the shower so it wasn’t a slippery kind of wet. But I still managed to get a finger in there.

I think I’ll ask her for some lube next time as I really enjoy fingering a girl while kissing her during foreplay. But it’s definitely fantastic that she allows a finger as not all girls do obviously. Definitely another big tick from me there.

I must’ve just made out with her for at least 10 minutes of the 30 minute session. It’s just so nice to kiss a pretty girl that doesn’t smoke! I mean I will kiss a smoker and I enjoy the sensations but I feel like I’m sucking on an ashtray and it can sometimes make me feel sick at the same time as enjoying pleasure… Even mouthwash can’t wash away all the cigarette taste.

Finally I asked her to suck me and down she went. She started licking at the V in between my leg and my crutch. I’ve never had anyone lick me there and to be honest it did nothing for me. I let her go for a short time and then encouraged her to move on to my balls. She quickly and enthusiastically moved on to my balls at my suggestion, which always feels fantastic, I mean telling a girl to do something and she instantly does it :-).

I asked if she could fit both balls in her mouth at the same time and she made a valiant effort! She must’ve spent about 2 minutes trying to shove both of them in her mouth and she has such a tiny cute little mouth that they just wouldn’t fit. She had such a cute look of determination on her face as I pissed myself laughing. In the end she ended up giving up in a fit of laughter too.

I grabbed my cock and pointed it towards her face and told her to suck this now. She gave me a sexy knowing smile and asked oh you want me to suck on this now? She licked up my shaft grabbed my cock gave it a 5 second inspection and shoved it in her mouth. She started sucking and licking all over the thing. And of course I was in heaven as she slurped and licked and sucked and I encouraged her to go deep. Which she did, honestly it was good but there was a few instances of teeth grinding against my cock head which can be a little painful so I encouraged her to go back to shallow cock sucking which was much safer :-).

She really got the thing wet with her spit dripping all over my cock and started giving me a corkscrew hand job as she was sucking. Now having trained my cock throughout my teens (alone in the dark with my own hand) doing a corkscrew technique to come quickly so I wouldn’t be caught … A corkscrew hand job can get me over the line damn fast. So I quickly told her just to suck no hand. Of course the lovely lass complied quickly.

She asks me if I want to extend as we only have 5 minutes left. I look at the clock and tell her we have 10 minutes left and don’t worry I will come quickly during sex.
    [When does the time actually start and finish during a session? I always assumed time starts once the girl arrives in the room and I assume for a half-hour session that I should be out the door 30 minutes after the girl arrives in the room so I aim to come around 25 - 28 minutes after she arrives which gives me 2-5 minutes to shower and get dressed and say goodbye.]

I went on top in a modified missionary with me kneeling on my feet in between her legs thrusting into her. This allows me to either admire her entire body while fucking her or lean forward and kiss her while fucking her which is always wonderful. She had her eyes closed and was moaning softly as I pounded her. She looked really cute and I just focused on her face and on her beautiful legs which were wrapped around me. As usual I put my hands on her knees and held her legs apart so I could watch my cock sliding in and out of that juicy wet pink hole.

If I can’t CIM with a girl then I like to come with the girl on top. I just love that view of a pretty face and beautiful tits bouncing in my face and I like to be just flat on my back doing nothing so I can focus on the pleasure and nothing else. So I asked her to go on top.

She says okay and climbs on top. I tell her I will come quickly. Okay she responds again.

I realised that we are out of time so I squeezed my PC muscle just a little bit and tense my body as soon as my cock is in her. I can usually come within a minute or so if I do this. She is on top with her knees on the bed slowly riding me and I can already feel myself building. After about a minute I tell her I’m going to come soon and go faster. She plants her feet flat on the bed and starts pounding. She only lasts about 20 seconds and starts slowing down as I screamed don’t stop don’t stop I’m coming go faster! She keeps going as I blast my load inside the Dom just staring at her pretty face.

It was a good ending this time as I suddenly remembered last time I saw her she stopped (when on top) right as I started to come and it killed my orgasm… I ejaculated but didn’t really orgasm i.e. virtually no pleasure but the come still came out.

After that I was up and in the shower and saying goodbye. We chatted a little as I was getting dressed and she remembered me from several months ago and even remembered the room we’d been in, as did I. It was the tiny “broom closet”. I told her she was much better this time than last time (a hell of a lot more kissing this time that’s for sure) and she gave me a huge smile and told me she was very nervous last time as she was only new.

A pretty non-smoking girl who does DFK. I think I will definitely be back. Though I notice Bella wasn’t working on the 17th so I’m hoping to see her on the roster again soon and believe I will become one of her regulars.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 69hornyjohn69 View Post
    We chatted a little as I was getting dressed and she remembered me from several months ago and even remembered the room we’d been in, as did I.
    Well that means your beard must be back!

I still remember Lola stopping sucking you mid session to ask the question that was bugging her "Why you have beard?"

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No, no I saw Bella when I was clean-shaven. I've been clean-shaven for a fair while now buggered if I remember exactly when but since that Lola review. I did see Lola a 2nd time clean-shaven and got the same treatment ie little to no kissing so maybe I could have kept the beard?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 69hornyjohn69 View Post
    It is ilovecim as inspired by I love FS
    Oh thanks buddy. I can't inspire you to shout me a punt can I?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    Oh thanks buddy. I can't inspire you to shout me a punt can I?

Of course! No problem!

I have a few things I need to tick off my list 1st though but as soon as I have enough money to punt whenever I feel like it, buy a house and holiday around the world you will be my number 1 priority. I'm sure I'll get that much money any day now.

*Rubs Lotto ticket onto nearest WL for good luck*