Thread: Nana: some fantastic points but also some negatives.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Nana: some fantastic points but also some negatives.

As I put on my Bella review I posted these on a different site 1st as they were querying whether my account their and my account here were written by the same person as the names were different. It is. I am ilovecim on the other site and obviously 69hornyJohn69 on here. I changed it as ilovecim more accurately represents what I'm after. I am not into 69. There's just too much going on in a 69! I much prefer to lie there and receive pleasure and then give her pleasure separately. (Or sometimes not at all if I'm paying for it.)

Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : 64 Alexander Taren Point

Date of Visit : 13/10/2013
    Contact Details/Address:64 Alexander Avenue, Taren Point / 95241278

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $150/hour or $85 for 30 minutes

Size/shape : Very pretty, slim,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian I didn’t ask what particular flavour.

Services Provided : DFK (sort of), FS, BBBJ,

Value for money/recommend? : Maybe? Some good points and some bad. I don’t recommend if you like a lot of DFK as in my experience she doesn’t.

Okay, so I haven’t punted for a while and decided it was time. I went last Thursday and saw Bella and had a great time. Decided to go again today and was picking between Nana, Tiffany and Eva as all 3 are on my to-do list :-). I read a great sounding review on Aus 99 of Nana where she took a load of come in her mouth, so decided to head on down and see her.

I pay my money and before I’m even naked Nana is in the room. Friendly enough with a smile as she starts readying the bed as I jump in the shower. By the time I wash she is already naked and waiting on the bed. She looks amazing! She has a very, very good body IMHO. But based on the review that I read I knew she was a smoker and Sophie had confirmed it on the phone. Now I’m a non-smoker and don’t like the taste (of course it’s her body and she can do what she likes). So I asked her if there was mouthwash… I wanted her to use it. Not sure if my asking for mouthwash caused the below issue…

So I climb onto the bed asking for mouthwash and she tells me there is none and gives me a breath mint. I told her maybe you can use it because you’re a smoker and I’m not. She didn’t understand and kept waving it insistently at me so I took it anyway :-).

I kneel there sucking on my breath mint and she quickly goes down on me and starts sucking. It’s nice, starting gentle and then slurping and sucking in sort of a doggy position. I stroked her back down to her arse and slipped a finger inside her. It Was Already Wet with lube so it slipped in easily. It was quite nice kneeling there playing with her pussy while getting my cock sucked.

I asked her if I could kiss her and she said yes and instantly her tongue was in my mouth. There was the strong taste of cigarette but it was still pleasant kissing and caressing this beautiful young Asian. The kissing didn’t last long and she had a tissue in a hand and was spitting into it. Then she was back down to sucking.

I lay on my back and she attacked my cock from the side, sucking and slurping and it was definitely enjoyable! I reached around and played with her whole body from her tits back down to her pussy slipping a finger in again. I really like how she was lubed up in advance so my finger could easily slip in.

Sometimes I can last no problems and other times things are sensitive and I have trouble not finishing early. I had to slow down several times and get her to just suck on my balls for a while.

I asked her if I could come in her mouth at the end after sex and she says okay but with condom. I was a little disappointed as the review I’d read had the bloke squirting in her mouth… But I said okay and figured I could change my mind if I wanted to.

On with the Dom and she starts sucking hard like she wants me to come but it’s only halfway into the session! So I tell her to stop and it’s time for sex. She climbs on in reverse cowgirl and I have to say she did a fantastic job in this position. The way she moved was spectacular! She would pull out so the head of my cock almost fell out but not quite and then slam back in! Slowly draw up again and then make circular motions with her arse causing her pussy to dance on the tip of my cock. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. If you see this girl you definitely want her to do reverse cowgirl!

Switched it up so I’m on top kneeling and she’s on the bottom. I leaned forward to kiss her and suddenly she is reaching for a tissue. I move out of her way so she can get it and she spits into the tissue I go back for another kiss and I find the tissue pushing at my face I leaned back and she puts the tissue in her mouth and leaves it there so I can’t kiss her. I found this very weird and distracting… Certainly not what was reflected in the other review I read of her but perhaps since I wanted mouthwash she thought there was something wrong? Not sure… I brushed my teeth at home 15 minutes before I arrived.

I lent forward to suck on her tits while I was still thrusting into her and after about a minute she pushed me off and told me I’m too big and that she would suck me now and I could come. I thought she was only joking (I’m only 6 inches) and I look at the clock and my calculation showed we still had 10 minutes to go so I said doggy. She got into doggy and I entered her and it felt great, watching her sexy sexy body both in the mirror and from behind was great as I thrust into her but I still felt a little weirded out about the tissue in her mouth incident so didn’t really enjoy it as much as I otherwise would have.

She moaned appropriately and I did enjoy it but before long she jumped off and said I suck now you come. Too big, too big she says. *Shrug*.

On with a new condom and she’s sucking me like a champion. It must have been a superthin condom or something because it still felt fantastic and I felt myself coming. Faster faster I’m coming, I cried out as I slipped a finger around and shoved it in her pussy as I panted repeatedly I’m coming, I’m coming. I came inside the condom from a cbj! And as I came I felt my finger twitching inside her pussy with my spasms as the come was spurting out my cock! It was quite an intense orgasm and I lay there for a while just watching her sexy body and she went and cleaned up.

Honestly, I think she’s got a fantastic body! She really knows how to fuck on top which in my experience not all girls know how to move in the right ways whilst on top but she definitely does! I was very disappointed with the kissing and I did feel a bit rushed… It was only a 30 minute booking but by my calculation I was out the door going down the stairs 23 minutes after walking up the stairs. So all in all there were definitely some fantastic points but also some negatives.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You haven't grown your beard back have you? That might be the issue again.

You make a good point about 69 being perhaps a bit too busy. Still very worthwhile though!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    I didn't see any review where she did CIM and she didn't with me.

With Nana it's all about the BODY!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    You haven't grown your beard back have you? That might be the issue again.
    Heh. No I haven't grown my beard back at all. I much prefer the look of a neatly trimmed beard (though I did try out the bushman beard for a while it didn't look particularly good) but for punting purposes… I sacrifice

I swear I saw a review somewhere where she did CIM… Could be on the other site. I do agree that she does have a spectacular body.

Shop Owner
    Nana - Asian SuperModel
    21 year old Busty C Cup Slim long leggy young smooth milky soft skin Chinese Super Goddess. Joanne lookalike.

Bookings are ESSENTIAL as she is in Demand!

Click here to see her photos >>>> http://www.magmodels64.com/nana.html

sms bookings now available: 0414 261 725

Banned
    Thanks for your excellent review 69hornyjohn69

With regular rosters being provided, I will need to visit this place

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by heatseeker View Post
    Thanks for your excellent review 69hornyjohn69

With regular rosters being provided, I will need to visit this place
    I don't know that she would suit you heatseeker as her kissing is somewhat limited from what I have been told and she is some what mechanical.

She is a real professional and every client is just another job.

But I must admit she is one of the hottest looking ladies I have seen.

Banned
    Well I have seen Nana twice now and I have to thank 69Hornyjohn69 for a good and accurate report that describes Nana very well.

As someone who loves kissing she is disappointing in this area she does kiss a bit but never for long and seems not to want to get involved. I thought she did me for 5 or more minutes in a one hour booking but was not sure so I will definitely watch the time closely if I see her again.

She seems to want to be in control and doesn't relax but she is into it which makes for a fun punt.

For me she is so sexy I just love her eyes and wavy hair and pretty face with those beautiful lips.

And when she disrobes she has one fantastic body.

Now if only I could get her to become a GFE I think I would be in heaven, not too sure how I will go in this area might give it one or two more tries.

Banned
    I've got to agree with the OP, smoking is a major turn off for me. I have a tough time even staying hard if the smell is strong. Smokers underestimate how strong the smell is for a non smoker. The only thing I can compare it to maybe is the feeling that chinese girls get when indian customers come in smelling strongly of curry. That's sure to open a can of worms!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Smoke smell doesn't put me off at all. But an Indian smelling of curry or a can of worms would.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Smoke smell doesn't put me off at all. But an Indian smelling of curry or a can of worms would.
    Yes its a shame so many of the wl smoke as it is a real turn off however there are a few of the newer ones around that don't smoke and their service is up there with the best of them so that's the way to go for me at present. May be should say smoker or non smoker in our AR's

Banned
    I think Nana is one great looking lady but 21 you have to be kidding!

Shop Owner
    Nana - Asian SuperModel is working today
    21 year old Busty C Cup Slim long leggy young smooth milky soft skin Chinese Super Goddess. Joanne lookalike.

Bookings are ESSENTIAL as she is in Demand!

Click here to see her photos >>>> http://www.magmodels64.com/nana.html

sms bookings now available: 0414 261 725