Thread: Abby - slim and busty cutie

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Abby - slim and busty cutie

My first review here so please be gentle

Had a session with Abby a couple of weeks ago. I chose her out of the 4 girl lineup because she was the friendliest and the only one who expressed some genuine happiness to meet and greet me, something I hope will rub off on the others. Half an hour fees paid for, she gladly took me by hand and led me to a room with a smile where we shared small talk while I undressed for the shower. I'm not sure how the conversation led to us assuming animalistic roles for the session but it was decided I would be the african lion and she an asian tigress.

Out of the shower and she was quick to pounce on me out of the corner, with her hands and fingers echoing one going in for a kill with a menacing but playful growl to match. Having been caught off guard, I quickly turned the tables by my louder growl, picked her up over my shoulders and (softly) threw her on the bed and ensued to gorge on her D cups through her black silky slip that she had adorned. Soon her soft and long nipples were making an appearance so I decided to free them by slipping her slip off. After a while, she turned the tables by wriggling off, pinning me onto the bed and jumping on top where she ensued a tigerbath staring from my neck down my chest and finally near my cock. Magically a condom appeared and before she could get it open we negotiated an extra for BBBJ. Her oral skills are above average, the only downer being the frequent interruption of the use of tissues to wipe her tongue.

Eventually it was down to the main course, she covered me up and we started with cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. I know my half hour was flying by so finally we switched to doggie, my achilles heel. Eventually I'd blow my lion baby batter in the doggie style (as all lions do).

So down to the recommendation, Abby is a cheeky and fun girl, can't say I had a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by Riot View Post
    My first review here so please be gentle Had a session with Abby a couple of weeks ago. I chose her out of the 4 girl lineup because she was the friendliest and the only one who expressed some genuine happiness to meet and greet me, something I hope will rub off on the others. Half an hour fees paid for, she gladly took me by hand and led me to a room with a smile where we shared small talk while I undressed for the shower. I'm not sure how the conversation led to us assuming animalistic roles for the session but it was decided I would be the african lion and she an asian tigress. Out of the shower and she was quick to pounce on me out of the corner, with her hands and fingers echoing one going in for a kill with a menacing but playful growl to match. Having been caught off guard, I quickly turned the tables by my louder growl, picked her up over my shoulders and (softly) threw her on the bed and ensued to gorge on her D cups through her black silky slip that she had adorned. Soon her soft and long nipples were making an appearance so I decided to free them by slipping her slip off. After a while, she turned the tables by wriggling off, pinning me onto the bed and jumping on top where she ensued a tigerbath staring from my neck down my chest and finally near my cock. Magically a condom appeared and before she could get it open we negotiated an extra for BBBJ. Her oral skills are above average, the only downer being the frequent interruption of the use of tissues to wipe her tongue. Eventually it was down to the main course, she covered me up and we started with cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. I know my half hour was flying by so finally we switched to doggie, my achilles heel. Eventually I'd blow my lion baby batter in the doggie style (as all lions do). So down to the recommendation, Abby is a cheeky and fun girl, can't say I had a bad time.
    Good report bro ! The only flaw is that an African lion and and Asian tigress usually don't mate !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers mate... and yes the do mate, ever heard of Ligers? haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A great first report Riot..
    Any AR that has you picturing yourself in the setting is a good report.
    Don't forget , everybody has to do their first, first.
    Or something like that!!!!!