Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want to open a brothel too

Banned

I want to open a brothel too

After reading some recent posts about other guys taking over brothels, I got to thinking I should open one too. I could bang all the birds for free, get some income, and give up my day job. So could anyone tell me how to open one, how to manage it, where do I find the girls, and also where can I get the money to open it? I'd also like to know how I can charge all you guys as much as possible to visit, and guarantee that you keep visiting

Quote Originally Posted by yellow_fever View Post
    After reading some recent posts about other guys taking over brothels, I got to thinking I should open one too. I could bang all the birds for free, get some income, and give up my day job. So could anyone tell me how to open one, how to manage it, where do I find the girls, and also where can I get the money to open it? I'd also like to know how I can charge all you guys as much as possible to visit, and guarantee that you keep visiting
    If you get answers to your questions, especially the finance one, I could join in the venture as a silent partner (the girls would be the ones moaning)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like alot more fun then my day job! I'm not so ambitious. I'd be happy just to open a Korean massage shop. Korean girls always been my weakness...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Apply to council for a license, or buy an existing one.
    Hire a mamasan to manage it. If you have a partner/wife she may be interested.
    Advertise in papers and on the internet, and ask attractive girls you see if they want to work for you.
    Look at the current market to see how much to charge.
    See the bank for the money, or try crowd funding.
    To guarantee we come back get quality girls at a good price and follow Ginza's lead on how to post on the forum.
    Sit back, relax, have free sex when you feel like, and watch the dollars roll in!
    zzz ... zzz ... zzz ...

Banned
    I think every member of aus99 should open their own brothel

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That would be alot of brothels!! Most likely losing money
    I wonder how much M8 might be willing to sell the business for?

Then we could all have free sex in our own brothels!
    Once we were bored we could swap freebies with each other!
    zzz ... zzz ... zzz ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure most of the ones run out of residential apartments don't have licences and are being run illegally. Once they got big enough, they were able to buy other brothels or buy the appropriate licence. I think the main thing you have to be sure of is a steady supply of quality girls which can be advertised overseas like Ginza does.

Saying that, you'd need quite a bit of cash up front. You need to be able to guarantee the girls $500 a day and the first few weeks, bookings will be slow. Also, I've bandied around how to set them up with accommodation. At Kings, the girls can stay in the upstairs dorms which are bunk beds for $5 per night. So ideally, you'd have a few apartments leased nearby with bunk beds for the girls, a basic guarantee of income and some sort of agreement with the local IELTS provider so they can get student visas.

I could probably get a crap load of Czech, German, Ukranian and Russians over. Pricing to be competitive would be about $225 per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    I'm pretty sure most of the ones run out of residential apartments don't have licences and are being run illegally.
    Does this apply to the incall places ?

Guys, this is Quentin.
    after reading these posts and having setup, launched and sold 19 brothels in Sydney over the last 14 yrs i think i can answer some of your questions and assumptions.

yellow fever..... there is no free sex, if you want it and the girl agrees you need to pay for it and usually they expect you to pay extra because your the boss. if you ask or expect freebees i guarantee your girls will run. we get less sex and pay more than the punters
    Finance:- the mainstream banks do not lend to brothels period!!! Even with financials and 3 years tax returns..... they take the view that if for any reason the business defaulted and they had to appoint a manager/receiver/administrator would they end up on 'A current affair' running a brothel. its not worth the bad press. most lender are private money or lenders of last resort with ornerous conditions. Some people will borrow against the family home for 'business investment' if the wife agrees.

Licker..... those of us that have had some success at operating these businesses are always looking for investors and silent partners contact me if you are interested on sizematters@live.com.au

CunningLinguist..... its a 7 day a week oncall 24 hrs job that you cannot sit back or take it easy on. The girls want more money the clients less and the margins are very tight so a manager is a luxury most above board operators cant afford. Yes Ginza is an excellent model to use but bare in mind he worked hard for many years developing the database of clients, girls and goodwill before moved into a legit shop. that database is worth more than the business and takes a long time to build up.

If anyone has any questions for me i will try to answer them

cheers
    Q

Jellyshots,

there are a whole lot of state and federal trafficking and immigration laws that would be broken to follow your business model........ Im not saying that some people don't do it from time to time but there is a risk and the penalties are severe.
    there are sufficient sources of staff if a good operator knows where to look without putting yourself in danger.

Banned
    im guessing finding the girls and keeping them happy would be the tricky part

Banned
    Appreciate the insights Q, but quietly confident that the OP was a piss-take. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoto206 View Post
    Guys, this is Quentin.
    after reading these posts and having setup, launched and sold 19 brothels in Sydney over the last 14 yrs i think i can answer some of your questions and assumptions.

yellow fever..... there is no free sex, if you want it and the girl agrees you need to pay for it and usually they expect you to pay extra because your the boss. if you ask or expect freebees i guarantee your girls will run. we get less sex and pay more than the punters

Finance:- the mainstream banks do not lend to brothels period!!! Even with financials and 3 years tax returns..... they take the view that if for any reason the business defaulted and they had to appoint a manager/receiver/administrator would they end up on 'A current affair' running a brothel. its not worth the bad press. most lender are private money or lenders of last resort with ornerous conditions. Some people will borrow against the family home for 'business investment' if the wife agrees.

Licker..... those of us that have had some success at operating these businesses are always looking for investors and silent partners contact me if you are interested on sizematters@live.com.au

CunningLinguist..... its a 7 day a week oncall 24 hrs job that you cannot sit back or take it easy on. The girls want more money the clients less and the margins are very tight so a manager is a luxury most above board operators cant afford. Yes Ginza is an excellent model to use but bare in mind he worked hard for many years developing the database of clients, girls and goodwill before moved into a legit shop. that database is worth more than the business and takes a long time to build up.

cheers
    Q
    Hi brother Quentin,

This is very generous and noble of you to share some of the inside informations of the FS business with us men on the street!

I particularly appreciate the no free sex part, I learnt this a very long time ago at Zanadu and Chequers where the bosses had to pay for the MLs when they wanted a massage - whether it involved part ii at all was a private matter, but there was definitely no free lunch that's for sure !!

Enough said !

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Guys, this is Quentin.

cheers
    Q
    Yes to all and I know about the bank situation and also if the owner of the property wanted to restructure, it is a bit more difficult to deal with the bank

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi brother Quentin,

This is very generous and noble of you to share some of the inside informations of the FS business with us men on the street!

I particularly appreciate the no free sex part, I learnt this a very long time ago at Zanadu and Chequers where the bosses had to pay for the MLs when they wanted a massage - whether it involved part ii at all was a private matter, but there was definitely no free lunch that's for sure !!

Enough said !

Cheers
    Yamada used to boast about consuming his own product ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Jellyshots,

there are a whole lot of state and federal trafficking and immigration laws that would be broken to follow your business model........ Im not saying that some people don't do it from time to time but there is a risk and the penalties are severe.
    there are sufficient sources of staff if a good operator knows where to look without putting yourself in danger.
    Hi mate,

Other operators are doing it now. Now immigration-wise, as long as the girls stuck to their visa requirements, i.e. no more than 20 hours per week and attended classes, they would not be in breach. If they tried to overstay their visa, a different story. It wasn't a real business plan - just something to throw out there to think about.

Agree that there are good sources of staff if you know where to look. Also agree that you need to self-fund. Point blank, it's harder than people think to open a shop, whether massage, full service or take over an existing one. I'm gonna drop you an e-mail though...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I once knew some1 who opened a legit brothel in QLD, he was subject to background checks. Background must be clean before licience is given.

Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    I once knew some1 who opened a legit brothel in QLD, he was subject to background checks. Background must be clean before licience is given.
    What if they find you have run a brothel before ...

Banned
    hi bros,

i have been reading this theread, its interesting to know what people think about opening this kind of business..

i just want to suggest, to open a brand new shop will cost u a fortune, and if ur financial allow u to open one

i would suggest u, just put the money in a term deposit, buy a house to lease out, invest in a stable share...etc...

and use the profit or interest to pay any wl a visit as u like.... anyone u like, whenever u like.....

no headaches, no risks...........

Cheers
    Roger

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast