Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want to open a brothel too

Quote Originally Posted by BBBJ View Post
    Max Punter, you are actually, way off the mark. Its alot more than that, lol. My mate is a silent partner (33%), in an inner west FS shop. He says its an easy $10K to him every week! (This is after all expense before tax)

Of course he would have !

And this is their regular line up :

[/QUOTE]
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBJ View Post
    Max Punter, you are actually, way off the mark. Its alot more than that, lol. My mate is a silent partner (33%), in an inner west FS shop. He says its an easy $10K to him every week! (This is after all expense before tax)
    I believe this number. It is easy to make money in this business except that you just need to work long hours.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Of course he would have !

And this is their regular line up :

now thats a very fuckalicious lineup

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

profits

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Yep, no harm in estimation, speculation, gossips ... whatever you want to put it. But asking a direct question to a business owner is outright silly !

BTW, the above estimation by bro MaxPunter is only his own way of thinking how things should be, it's very different in the real world !
    10000 a week for a 33% share, I think he is dreaming , just do the math a 4 room brothel open 10 to 12 has a maximum possible number of hours of 14 hours a day by 4 rooms, equals 56 hours , the house typically takes $50 a hour equals $2800 a day. A very very good place probably operates on 80 % occupancy, that is 2800 by 80% equals $2240 a day or $15680 per week. This would be the 533 type of place. Overhead has to be at least 30 to 40 %, they all have receptionists, rent and advertising, so this really good example would make 60% of $15680 or $9408 per week. Still good but this is the best of the best, the advantages are and its the same for the girls , cash business and no tax!!! but 10 k a week for a 33% share , in your dreams!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanePower View Post
    10000 a week for a 33% share, I think he is dreaming , just do the math a 4 room brothel open 10 to 12 has a maximum possible number of hours of 14 hours a day by 4 rooms, equals 56 hours , the house typically takes $50 a hour equals $2800 a day. A very very good place probably operates on 80 % occupancy, that is 2800 by 80% equals $2240 a day or $15680 per week. This would be the 533 type of place. Overhead has to be at least 30 to 40 %, they all have receptionists, rent and advertising, so this really good example would make 60% of $15680 or $9408 per week. Still good but this is the best of the best, the advantages are and its the same for the girls , cash business and no tax!!! but 10 k a week for a 33% share , in your dreams!!!
    Welcome to the Forum with your first post and with some kind of contribution.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123