Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tokyo Japan...Female pimps are a foreigners best friend ^_^

BrainSex
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    wow... great story

does anyone know of sites which act as a definitive guide on where we can find these female pimps and get this type of experience?
    as always, check with internationalsexguide for international intel. as always, please also update this forum with your field reports upon your return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good to know, hard to get massage Japanese in Japan for foreigners

Banned
    Thread was posted years back, I'm sure times have changed since then particularly with the olympics ramping up in 2020.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish64 View Post
    Was in Kabukicho, had a chinese pimp hussle me into a hotel that pretended to be a Soapland and assure me that because he was chinese a foreigner was accepted by his club by "Japanese girls", as soon as I got in there it looks nothing like a soapland and more like old cheap dirty motel rooms. Luckily the guy let me leave, but later on talking to friends it seems like there's a lot of SCAMS in Kabukicho where they just keep trying to get you to pay money up front before anything.

Not worth the risk trying random things in Japan I reckon. Only go if you have a local take you.
    Thanks for sharing ur bad experience and saved brother punters from wasted money n time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Be very careful of kabukicho! lots of scammers just trying to get your money.. on top of that theyre mostly run by the yakuza

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Will I get murdered by yakuza, legit question

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrosphere_36 View Post
    Be very careful of kabukicho! lots of scammers just trying to get your money.. on top of that theyre mostly run by the yakuza
    Avoid and ignore the Nigerian street touts. DO NOT go with them no matter how good their offer is. The rest is quite safe but not really good value for $$$ like Sydney. Only drink from containers you can open yourself. Hentai club is by far the best for foreigners in Shinjuku and Shibuya. Safest option too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the great insights.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    With Hentai club though is there FS if you discuss with the girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwong8688 View Post
    With Hentai club though is there FS if you discuss with the girl?
    THC doesn't offer FS. It's delivery health. So no sex. What happens between you and the girl during the session depends entirely on you, how deep your pockets are the girl. Used them twice in Tokyo during the summer. One girl said she only does pussy slides no FS. The other girl offered without paying extra because she said she wanted to. It depends. You could always pick a girl that does Anal for extra 10,000 yen (about $120AUD) and get sex. Or go to a soapland.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's risky punting in Shibuya especially when the Nigarian pimps are involved. I had one good experience and two bad ones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12