Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They call Yama-Gucci. No connections but still managed some Punts in Japan.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by igloo View Post
    The syd99 cultural envoy seems to have made more friends in japan in 2 weeks than he could on the forum in 2 years.... Good stuff on all the holiday pics, that blonde

Attachment 4125

with the beauty spot could be the J version if Blake Lively
    Lol your right I like to make friends with real people not virtual user names on a forum. :-p

I think if I am to go for a punting trip in Japan, I obviously will need time and money.

And if I do, I would love to hire Mimi from Stanmore as my local tour guide, she worked in Tokyo for nearly 10 years and most recently she returned to her old shop and did a short tour (taking Michelle along with her as well and the young lady did a few jobs and paid for her trip and shopping.............lol).

I think the massage shop where Mimi used to work is a must try, just imagine a busty Japanese ML in her 20's having all the skills that Mimi has !! a Soap Land Heaven I will say. Mimi also told me there are quite a few MLs who used to make adult videos and if you become regulars, they will autograph one of their own DVD for you to take home as a trophy !!

And she can also take me to some of the karaoke bars and little restaurants, ramen shops where the WLs/MLs go and she said she could hook me up with lots of girls..................haha

I can probably afford this but where do I get the freedom and TIME !!

Guys, do it when you can and while you are still young and single.

Just my 50 cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think this must be the maid cafe you visited Gucci.

Since I read about these places last night I've become obsessed with them. Apparently the girls say "Okaerinasamase goshujinsama" as you come in, which means "Welcome home master." And sometimes they even cry when you leave! Ha ha! I'd really like to go to one! Here are some more pics:

The maids draw kawaii faces and stuff on your food and sing little chanty songs over them. Ha ha!

I read this somewhere while looking for these pics:

"This is where the waitresses dress as French maids and refer to their customers as “masters” and “mistresses”, going so far as to weep when you leave. Maidreamin is Tokyo’s most famous maid cafe, but we are refused entry when a young maid spots my wife’s camera.

“No photos,” she squeaks in a voice that would make Minnie Mouse sound husky.

“Is that your real voice?” I ask.

“Yes,” she squeaks, twirling her parasol.

“Really?” “Yes.”

“Can we come in?”

“No.”

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

I couldn't see this and resist going in!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Really must go back to Japan one day (year) soon.. Not this year though unfortunately...
    I miss my Japanese girls...

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I think if I am to go for a punting trip in Japan, I obviously will need time and money.

And if I do, I would love to hire Mimi from Stanmore as my local tour guide, she worked in Tokyo for nearly 10 years and most recently she returned to her old shop and did a short tour (taking Michelle along with her as well and the young lady did a few jobs and paid for her trip and shopping.............lol).

I think the massage shop where Mimi used to work is a must try, just imagine a busty Japanese ML in her 20's having all the skills that Mimi has !! a Soap Land Heaven I will say. Mimi also told me there are quite a few MLs who used to make adult videos and if you become regulars, they will autograph one of their own DVD for you to take home as a trophy !!

And she can also take me to some of the karaoke bars and little restaurants, ramen shops where the WLs/MLs go and she said she could hook me up with lots of girls..................haha

I can probably afford this but where do I get the freedom and TIME !!

Guys, do it when you can and while you are still young and single.

Just my 50 cents

Cheers

Im not rich but I didn't think the prices were as steep as I was told. Seriously....$30 for a massage, hj, and japanese style cbj (very funny) with no set time limit....is pretty reasonable. Even the outcalls were under $300usd.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Hey Gucci,
    Did you go to an onsen?
    The reason I ask is you mentioned you have some tattoos and I heard they don't let guys or girls with tattoos into an onsen (or if you have a small tattoo you have to cover it up).
    Tattoos are apparently still frowned upon in any public place in Japan because they are associated with yakuza, criminals etc.
    Did you ever get hassled or asked to cover up?

Banned
    Jesus, that last pic is enough to turn any cock into a divining rod .... this way, no that way, aargh, no fucking idea where to go first!!

Rooter, it depends on the Onsen, some are less traditional and tattoos are acceptable these days. Less of a problem for an obvious traveller too, as much as Gucci might look like a bad ass, he wouldn't be mistaken for a Yakuza being a gaijin.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Hey Gucci,
    Did you go to an onsen?
    The reason I ask is you mentioned you have some tattoos and I heard they don't let guys or girls with tattoos into an onsen (or if you have a small tattoo you have to cover it up).
    Tattoos are apparently still frowned upon in any public place in Japan because they are associated with yakuza, criminals etc.
    Did you ever get hassled or asked to cover up?
    Onsen...no I didn't go to one but I already had some idea of the limitations my tattoos would bring me in Japanese society before I went....however after having recent and 1st hand experience I was warmly welcomed by many and the preconceived ideas I had about tattoos and the sex industry in Japan are pretty dated.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12