Thread: Saki@Ginza Top Service girl....why did I wait so long☆★☆★?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar

Saki@Ginza Top Service girl....why did I wait so long☆★☆★?

1001818_437669049673310_1284754206_n.jpg

The girl on the left has a similar figure to Saki. Tall slim figure, long black hair, defined facial features.

Tried to get some Dolly action but her availability did not suit me so I pressed for a Saki booking.......wow!!!!

You know its a good session when a girl pussy grinds you cow girl style and is spraying you at the same time.

Dtbbbj, dfk, how do I know shes a top services girl? After my first load she pulls off the dom cleans me up and immediately starts bbbj.....that's my type of girl.

Today is my first day back in Sydney so with no Cassie available and Dolly opening to late in the day I choose Saki shes always been on my list but I would always choose new girls or Cassie....Saki has jumped my personal Ginza ranking to a top 5 current girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Heard heaps of good stuff about Saki so I cant wait.
    Trained by and friends of the Master...
    Anything to report on J and K Gucci ?.
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Heard heaps of good stuff about Saki so I cant wait.
    Trained by and friends of the Master...
    Anything to report on J and K Gucci ?.
    Yeah Saki everything I read about and MORE......

As for J and K the girl on the right in the photo above is a Japanese stripper I met. No funny business though she is a friend of the girl I was traveling with. Here is the link to my J adventures.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...293#post425293

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Yeah Saki everything I read about and MORE......

As for J and K the girl on the right in the photo above is a Japanese stripper I met. No funny business though she is a friend of the girl I was traveling with. Here is the link to my J adventures.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...293#post425293
    Sensational Gucc ...will digest all the links later today....

Sensational Gucc ...will digest all the links later today....
    I wonder if the forum members who were in Japan same time as me had any similar adventures??? Or met some hot Japanese chicks? But seriously if your going to Japan for sex your better off going to Ginza.

Banned
    I wonder if the forum members who were in Japan same time as me had any similar adventures??? Or met some hot Japanese chicks? But seriously if your going to Japan for sex your better off going to Ginza.
    If you're going to Japan to PAY for sex, you're better off going to Ginza. ;-) Regular Japanese girls can be a pushover, and as you found out many also have a preference for bigger, older Western guys. What a country!!

But in 4 trips I've never seriously looked to punt there. Visited one BJ bar in Kyoto back in 2011, and one near the Sugamo JR station in June this year .... ¥3,000 (AUD $30) for a tits out BBBJ with CIM finish was a welcome quick release.

Other than that I've strolled through that area near Ueno park, it's like a mini-Kabukichō but def more gaijin friendly, on a cold wet quiet Sunday night anyways. Then had a few hours to kill near Shinjuku while waiting for my girl once, so strolled about Kabukichō proper and thought it was a bust .... the only pimps who were any help to a gaijin were super dodgy types, ended up in some shitty hostess bar with 40yo Phils & Russian MILF's who were trying to feel me up over watered-down, horribly over-priced drinks. Rubbish, but I wasn't looking to get my end away at the time.

Would kill to have a local to get me into some of the top-end places there though. Saw a few girls scampering across the road from one venue into the Lawson Station opposite for supplies, fucking stunning they were. :-(

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've always wondered why fellow gaijin would pay for sex in Japan but after trying Saki over here I think I just realized what I've been missing out on. I had a quick session with her the other night and she was the perfect combination of sexy and cheerful!

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_jack View Post
    I've always wondered why fellow gaijin would pay for sex in Japan but after trying Saki over here I think I just realized what I've been missing out on. I had a quick session with her the other night and she was the perfect combination of sexy and cheerful!
    Cassie is my super regular@ Ginza so im not going there unless shes on or there is some hot new talents about I.e the angelic duo of Dolly and Cat but after one session with Saki and the skills and services she provided...I could definitely see her making my nunber 2 favorite girl.

Banned
    There was sake tasting at Ivy tonight .... :-P

Certainly seems she's a popular girl atm. I got a PM from another happy punter just this week too, don't know why I haven't seen her yet but now seriously considering rectifying that.

ok im convinced....when is she on next !!!!

ok im convinced....when is she on next !!!!
    Tomorrow....

All day aparently.....she must be popular, I wonder why?♥?♥

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tomorrow....

All day aparently.....she must be popular, I wonder why?♥?♥
    I think saki would look smoking in moulded body armour and anime coloured hair eg red or blue! she's just so much fun

I want recreate my maid cafe experience but make it an xrated experience. I'll bring some cakes from Bread Top and a maids outfit. And pretend im a customer and Saki will only speak japanese doing similar cute stuff like the maids, feeding me cake drawing cute pictures of cats and teddy bears, but at the same time pull my d*ck out and start a slow hand job while still feeding me....slow progressing into a bbbj and eventually sex but both of us fully clothed.....hmmm need to hit up hot dollar world square for a cheap maids outfit this fantasy is a definite possibility.

Double post.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    saki is great in a 1 hr session. .... brilliant in a 2 hr session.

and she doesn't mind costume changes if you bring her something or pick something out of the glass cabinet either. I miss her

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    pick something out of the glass cabinet
    Never thought of that, though I'm more of a 'birthday suit' kinda guy anyways. Hmmm.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    Never thought of that, though I'm more of a 'birthday suit' kinda guy anyways. Hmmm.
    the one I ended up picking looked better in the cabinet than out, let alone on her! lol. oh well

THIS! GIRL! LOVES! SEX!

Tried to make a booking for my number one.....alas she was fully booked so I thought I'd give Saki another run...glad I did she's flippen awesome.

A spot did open up for Cassie♥♡♥♡ but I missed out because I left my phone on the charger in my office. By the time I read Ginza's message it was too late
    :-(

The upside is I've promoted Saki to my number 2 ranking in my Ginza preferences

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah if you're into full on PSE and like athletic but hard bodies, you can't really go past Saki.